Improve Your Tactics... CMBB Strategy Guide Announced and Available FOR SALE NOW!!!!!

12/09/02

PRODUCT NEWS: Combat Mission: Barbarossa to Berlin Strategy Guide Now On Sale!

We are thrilled to announce the availability of the new Strategy Guide for the award winning Combat Mission: Barbarossa to Berlin. Written by aclaimed strategy guide author Mark H. Walker, the guide is stuffed with over 300 pages of Tactics, Designer Notes, Scenario Creation and Design Help and detailed Axis and Allied Unit Data Charts.

Read the Introduction, Table of Contents, Author Comments and see sample Unit Data Charts <p align="center"><u>Read the Introduction, Table of Contents, Author Comments and see sample Unit Data Charts HERE</u></font>

<p align="center"><u>>> Order the guide for only $15 (plus S&H) HERE <<</u></font>

<hr>

(PS: Please note that Matt messed around with my post and that I would never ever post more than one ! in a row... smile.gif )

[ December 09, 2002, 02:07 PM: Message edited by: Moon ]

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have already ordered, and this is what I found on the order confirmations screen:

US East Coast - 3-5 Business Days

US South and West Coast - 3-7 Business Days

Canada - 2-4 weeks (sorry, Canadian Customs is slow!)

2 to 4 weeks for a BOOK? Are they looking for some capitalist propaganda there? I don't live in Canada, but how it could hapen in a democratic country in 21 century???

Straif

P.S. Additionally, I am bumping information about this manual, buy it - use it :)

Very welcome, but perhaps even more so would be a strategy guide for Airborne Assault.

Anyone who's seen a couple of war movies has got a reasonable grounding for CM, whereas when I played the demo scenarios for AA I really hadn't got a clue and ended up just pushing my chits in the general direction of the enemy. Being so clueless meant that not a great deal of fun was had.

Originally posted by Straif:

I have already ordered, and this is what I found on the order confirmations screen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />

US East Coast - 3-5 Business Days

US South and West Coast - 3-7 Business Days

Canada - 2-4 weeks (sorry, Canadian Customs is slow!)

2 to 4 weeks for a BOOK? Are they looking for some capitalist propaganda there? I don't live in Canada, but how it could hapen in a democratic country in 21 century???

Straif

P.S. Additionally, I am bumping information about this manual, buy it - use it :)</font>