An Apology

To BFC and the community,

I sincerely apologize for using the forum to conduct a personal attack on a member of the community. This act showed flagrant disregard for the forum rules I agreed to when I registered to post. I promise I will never violate these forum rules again.

Thank you Madmatt and Battlefront for giving me this opportunity to make things right, and to rejoin the community.

Sincerely, Treeburst155 (Mike Meinecke)

Fionn,

The man made excuses,not especially to you but to the whole forum.

Which is ok for me and should be OK for you.

Grown ups like we are(At least I hope so) should say now: hey what the heck carry on,forget and forgive.

I have respect for your knowledge and your efforts to the cm game but......

Dont throw oil on the fire again!

Henk

Although I am new to this forum, I have read many of the exchanges of all the people involved here. I dont know a lot of the people personally, but I can deduce that many of them have a passionate, committed additude within this community and are truly honest in their desire to maintain interest in the CM family of games, and to move them forward not only for business reasons, but for the benefit of the people out here who enjoy the game and the camraderie.

Whenever there is a group of more than two who have the same interests and committments, clashes of will or ego or whatever are bound to happen. What makes any project really worth continuing is the fact that people will argue and disagree over the best way to move things forward, and the dynamics of that is what brings forth new ideas and inprovements.

My two cents, in what seems to be a personal affair is; lets let bygones be bygones, we all have the ability to contribute in some way, and committment can sometimes lead to conflict. Welcome back TB155! lets move forward from here!

We all flip out once in a while, at least you did not go beheading anybody like ninjas do. And they never make apologies. But ninjas are cool (and by cool I mean totally sweet) and do not give a damn about rules, banning and stuff. Welcome back. Are you going to resume the Titan's tourney?

Epée

Mike has appologized for what he did which was wrong and that is what we wanted to see. Every one is allowed their opinions and beliefs, so if his views on the issue have not changed then so be it. He was banned not for how he felt, but for how he expressed his thoughts and for abusing the forum to put those thoughts forth.

We have allowed him to come back and he has given us his assurances that his behavior will not repeat itself. Just like someone else I recall being allowed back in...

This issue is now CLOSED and will remain so. Leave your bruised egos at the door gentlemen and lets get back to business.

Madmatt