Hey, BTS can I get my old account back?

Hey, guys...

When I left my last job I forgot to e-mail my password to my home account, so now the e-mail for the account points to my old job which I no longer have.

My old account name use to be: jshandorf

Mind you not that I don't like my Shandorf account I just miss my old one.

Thanks!

Jeff

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

Well, look what the cat drug in! Back for some Russkie bloodshed, eh?

Heck ya! You didn't I think I came back to read your mindless drivel, did ya? So move over I want my seat back in front of one of the pool jets. Ahhh... that's better....Mmmmmm....pool jet....

Jeff

Oh, and thanks Daniel for e-mailing me the password to my old account! You rule.

[ September 06, 2002, 06:56 PM: Message edited by: jshandorf ]

I have moved and changed providers and had several crashes since the beginning...

Being lame I never write login stuff down and feel guilty asking for a fix every 6 months.

Anyone remember the old BTS board from when they were doing Avalon Hill stuff? Used to be able to check it monthly and stay up to date. Huzzah for BTS tongue.gif

Originally posted by Durbish:

Anyone remember the old BTS board from when they were doing Avalon Hill stuff? Used to be able to check it monthly and stay up to date.

Yep. I was there from the Over the Reich days. I don't know, maybe Achtung Spitfire! was out already. But anyway, I was already on the board when they announced CSL, as it was called then.

Michael

I think the whole judging people by their member numbers is stupid. Why does Jon Doe #9991's opinion mean jack s*** compaired to everyone in the 5000 and below area? So the newist newbies don't understand all the ins-and-outs to the CM world. SO what? Does that mean they loose out on our respect as fellow players and human beings? Does this mean they have nothing to offer the community? What a crock of s***. In case anyone forgot, the forum had a corruption problem several months ago. There are a lot of newbies with numbers in the fricken hundreds now and many long timers like our friends here that had to resign on in the 9000's. Can't we just treat each other with a little more respect and equality?

Originally posted by Vader's Jester:

I think the whole judging people by their member numbers is stupid. Why does Jon Doe #9991's opinion mean jack s*** compaired to everyone in the 5000 and below area? So the newist newbies don't understand all the ins-and-outs to the CM world. SO what? Does that mean they loose out on our respect as fellow players and human beings? Does this mean they have nothing to offer the community? What a crock of s***. In case anyone forgot, the forum had a corruption problem several months ago. There are a lot of newbies with numbers in the fricken hundreds now and many long timers like our friends here that had to resign on in the 9000's. Can't we just treat each other with a little more respect and equality?

the 7000 series should mind their place! :D

Originally posted by Michael emrys:

Yep. I was there from the Over the Reich days. I don't know, maybe Achtung Spitfire! was out already. But anyway, I was already on the board when they announced CSL, as it was called then.

Michael

Got me by a while then as I found it looking for CSL. I'll find something to contribute yet :cool:

Originally posted by Poobear:

You think you got it bad, my number went from around 1500 to 9000+ !!!

No I can't get no respect around here!

I thought it hurt when I went from 1021 to 3239! And I don't even know what my member # was before that, because my oldest member profile got corrupted during the first great server crash of 2000.

PENG ALERT!!!! PENG ALERT!!!

Now hear this. There has been a containment breach in a Peng Thread. Peng like discussions, and insults have been detected in unscreened areas. Please adopt your anti-Peng precautions. The level of leakage is small, and only minor insults based on member numbers have been detected so far, so it is anticipated that the breach can be contained. However, there is an unconfirmed report of a 'member' joke, which is confirmed would require total brain wipe of anyone who has contacted it. Please do not panic, and stay alert for further updates.

Have a nice day! smile.gif

[edit to clarify my emotional state!]

[ September 08, 2002, 06:19 AM: Message edited by: Sailor Malan ]

Originally posted by Sailor Malan:

PENG ALERT!!!! PENG ALERT!!!

Now hear this. There has been a containment breach in a Peng Thread. Peng like discussions, and insults have been detected in unscreened areas. Please adopt your anti-Peng precautions. The level of leakage is small, and only minor insults based on member numbers have been detected so far, so it is anticipated that the breach can be contained. However, there is an unconfirmed report of a 'member' joke, which is confirmed would require total brain wipe of anyone who has contacted it. Please do not panic, and stay alert for further updates.

Have a nice day! smile.gif

[edit to clarify my emotional state!]

Sod off