Australia Gets The Peng Challenge Trifecta

Speedy

Scientifically speaking....how does one culture E.coli?....do you leave your bloomers on the counter for a few days, and then scrape it off?

Do you cut up a whole chicken and stuff the parts under your pillow for a fortnight?

Tell us man....we want to know!!!!

Nidan1 if you didn't spend all your spare time working out ways of appearing even more stupid (surely it must be a deliberate attempt to underplay yourself) & actually read once in a while you would know that bloomers & chickens are saturated with all kinds of nasty things & not just E.coli.

E.coli is cultured from, well from other E.coli which are cultured from other E.coli which are cultured from other E.coli…. & on & on forever & ever & ever.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...unlike Nidan1, who isn't cultured at all.
Wtf!?!

An Australian saying Nidan1 isn’t cultured is like Zed* complaining about Dubya’s elocution.

I'm suprised Mace is even capable of typing usually doesn't he just whittle away his time piss ass drunk & sitting on his dunny?

*(from police academy 2)

Originally posted by 37mm:

I'm suprised Mace is even capable of typing usually doesn't he just whittle away his time piss ass drunk & sitting on his dunny?
No, he chases sheep until he drops from exhaustion. Recovers enough to get to the pub or fridge. Then gets drunk to cover his frustrations...

But you can't expect more from a Victorian. Or a South Australian, for that matter.

Noba.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Scientifically speaking....how does one culture E.coli?....do you leave your bloomers on the counter for a few days, and then scrape it off?

Do you cut up a whole chicken and stuff the parts under your pillow for a fortnight?

Tell us man....we want to know!!!!

Nidan1 if you didn't spend all your spare time working out ways of appearing even more stupid (surely it must be a deliberate attempt to underplay yourself) & actually read once in a while you would know that bloomers & chickens are saturated with all kinds of nasty things & not just E.coli.

E.coli is cultured from, well from other E.coli which are cultured from other E.coli which are cultured from other E.coli…. & on & on forever & ever & ever. </font>

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Like the Prom Queen who promises you a date, gets you all excited, and then shows up with the Quarterback...while you retreat in shame...back to the miserable, lonely world from whence you came.

So join us next week for another embarrassing chapter in the life of; Nidan, A V Club Biatch.

E.coli is cultured from, well from other E.coli which are cultured from other E.coli which are cultured from other E.coli…. & on & on forever & ever & ever.

Strange...this is exactly how Southerners and Aussies carry on. Interesting how closely related they are to bacteria.

Well, I'm completely caught up on this Thread. The pain and boredom it induced were...exquisite. I think I'll go enjoy some more heatstroke.

And how surprising. Tim has spent the time that I've been gone doing - why, exactly what I predicted he'd do.

I think I'll break out the hugely expensive cigar my brother-in-law gave me, mix up a large rum and coke, and go sit out on the balcony celebrating being a modern day Prophet.

I'll just have to steel myself to enjoy the balmy, 80 degree, low humidity day and the beautiful breeze.

Heck, maybe I'll really treat myself and shout rude things at the golfers on the course a few yards away. Although the Management did ask me to stop taunting them...

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

dalem, are you guys gonna make the poor gnome take Italy again?

Steve

Dear MrAmbulanceChaser,

Idjit. In order for Seanachai to "take" anything in the game, we would have to trust him with troops. After having experienced his dice rolling abilities firsthand, I do not anticipate the opportunity being granted to him.

A more likely scenario is that the little wanker will be forced to emulate the landmass of Poland. And I will be a Stuka dive-bomber.

Papa

Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

*sheesh!*

Can't you guys teach the newbies properly?

No offense, Lady Sedai, but have you taken a good look at what they have handed us as newbies lately? ... I thought not. Go ahead then, take a closer look. (Watch where you step though.)

Now I ask you, who on God's green earth could manage anything of note with these tossers? Why, I'd wager that my cat could cough up something more suited to bettering itself than this lot.

Papa

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Heck, maybe I'll really treat myself and shout rude things at the golfers on the course a few yards away. Although the Management did ask me to stop taunting them...

Well, bending over and yelling "Come Putt in the Rough!!!" at them was a wee bit over the top...

Especially the Woman's Auxiliary Group.

You bastiche.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

Like the Prom Queen who promises you a date, gets you all excited, and then shows up with the Quarterback...while you retreat in shame...back to the miserable, lonely world from whence you came.

So join us next week for another embarrassing chapter in the life of; Nidan, A V Club Biatch. </font>

*takes off velcro gloves used for sheep grasping*

*SLAP SLAP*

I demand that you bold my name and pay respect to my position as a Senior Kiniiiiget while being disrespectful!

*SLAP*

Mace

[ October 22, 2004, 08:28 PM: Message edited by: Mace ]

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 37mm:

*takes off velcro gloves used for sheep grasping*

*SLAP SLAP*

I demand that you bold my name and pay respect to my position as Senior Kiniiiiget while being disrespectful!

*SLAP*

Mace </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

You are NOT the Seniour Knight sirrah, I AM! I am, by decree of the Olde Ones, THE Seniour Seniour Knight. YOU are simply (and I DO mean simply) the Seniour Australian Knight

Dear brain-fuddled Justicar,

pfffffft, as if I'd listen to you.

Seanachai was the deity that announced the concept of Seniour Kinniget quite some threads back and then nominated the members who achieved that status, and guess what.....I was on the list.

Since the Old uns are far heigher up on the pecking order than the Justicar, and because I know the right people to suck up to (ie them, not you), I will obey their every decree (except when they're not looking)

And to now show my utter contempt for your feeble memory, this ----> tongue.gif

Mace (Seniour Kinniget by Seanachai decree)