CMAK Named Turn Based Strategy Game of the Year in March 2004 PC Gamer Magazine!!!!!

Madmatt

Not only did CMAK get the Turn Based Strategy Game of the Year Award but it also got a review score of 92% and a Editor's Choice award!

CMAK beat out Korsun Pocket and Age of Wonders: Shadow Magic for this highest of high awards.

Check out our all new CMAK Review page located below to see what everyone else has to say about CMAK. The little game that could!

Combat Mission: Afrika Korps Review Page

Madmatt

[ January 29, 2004, 06:30 PM: Message edited by: Madmatt ]

And well deserved! Not to mention one of the best BB forums around too. Have not received my TB-stategy game of the year yet here in South Africa. Ever hopeful to see you paw print on the cover Matt.

I'm sticking with this winning horse for life, even if it has to be shot later due to age.

Congrats to BFC again,

Sincerely,

Charl Theron

Originally posted by Elmar Bijlsma:

Pah, you didn't deserve anything less.

Btw

I couldn't find the Counterglow article about CM. Could anyone point me directly to it, if it's dubbed interesting by BFC I definitly want to take a peek.

The link was missing a letter, try this link:

http://www.counterglow.com/article.php?id=combatmission

Madmatt

It must be truly rewarding to see such a novel and original concept be recognized and honored by your industry peers.

I can only imagine the initial concerns and worries about launching this new approach to computer gaming.

Clearly these awards and recognition are a tribute and vindication of your vision and determination to pursue your goal.

I, like the many others who share your forums, can only offer my humble thanks for your willingness to take the risks to make this dream happen.

Hi,

Well deserved indeed.

Simply reflects the reality of how great a leap forward the CM series has been. I constantly search the net for new wargames of a quality that may interest me. However, even four years after CM first turned up there is still nothing that comes close. No one else has managed to put together the same mix of graphics engine and serious wargaming features.

All the best,

Kip.

Congratulation BFC. This game is being discovered by many and the award will happily cause more to look into it. I can not believe I did not find this game until a few months ago when I decided to try your demo. It took me by surprise. Great job, and this is the best forum. I have learned a lot from it. Many of my friends are now discovering it. :D