Peng quits the weed, and challenges everyone.

Originally posted by Nidan1:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by rleete:

Man, you must have been a chimney! If my calculations are right, that was over 2-1/2 cigs per hour, every hour, for 16 hours a day. In that same time period, I only smoked about 1100 ciggies.

Two packs or more a day...depending on the day...I think it was nicotine psychosis that first led me here...... </font>

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm content with being Haji. Hell, he's got the best headwear of the series.

But I think people should go easy on Dr. Love. After all, it's not his fault he has a raging crack cocaine habit. Or maybe he is just crazy. Anyways, some people are just born dumb or ugly or whatever, and just because he's a bit of a mental midgit doesn't mean we're allowed to beat up on those who aren't as gifted as us. I'll just quietly and calmly show him the way to the General Forum. Down at the bottom... no, not that far... yep, that's what you're looking for. Go on. You'll fit right in.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

And, as we all know, I'm the bitch on this entire planet.

But you do not interest me. You do not entertain. You do not...amuse.

phosphorus colour.

how I hate all . hate should hate et cetera.

Now go away, you WoW freak. I've pissed a better stream than you've posted here.

And I said; relax man you're two tense!

Originally posted by 1_itsy bitsy:

But I think people should go easy on Dr. Love. After all, it's not his fault he has a raging crack cocaine habit. ...

Most illogical claptrap I've ever heard, and I've been on the MBT for years (so that's alot of claptrap). Who cares what you think and who are you to tell us what to do?

If it's not his fault, it must be yours. Go away so he follows.

edited To make sure the sweet venom was plentiful and add something like "Don't sweat the not being angry part while sodding off."

[ July 27, 2005, 11:11 AM: Message edited by: Egbert ]

Originally posted by juan_gigante:

Considering that we live on opposite sides of the planet, we've probably never met. Still, I was in the UK a few months ago... London, Dublin, and Limerick.

Have you ever heard of The Easter Rising?

Interesting bit of history... you may want to read up on it before visiting Dublin & Limerick again or you could go into a particularely green pub in Dublin and delare "I love it here in the UK!" Though I suspect it'd be slightly more suicidal in Co Mayo...

The moon is made of green cheese...there are two kinds of fate, the natural....and the supernatural, I am reality!, A large tool you asked for, Sahib, say hello to my little friend.

Thank you.. thank you..thank you...lets get get down and get funky....start the bubble machine.. the lovely Lennon Sisters will sing, " I can't get no Satisfaction"

Watch it boy....you gonna get yure pecker sun burned.

I have been quit for 3 Months, 3 Weeks, 6 Days, 2 hours and 9 minutes (118 days). I have saved $1,180.89 by not smoking 4,723 cigarettes. I have saved 2 Weeks, 2 Days, 9 hours and 35 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 3/31/2005 5:09 AM.

Help me....I'm losing my mind.....

So what other useful habit are you going to pick using all that money? How about knitting?

Originally posted by Wallybob:

idiot savant reindeer? Like most Penuins? Able to spout cute quotations, without quite getting the meaning right? Sad, so sad.

Dear Pollywog ... I believe you intended to say "Penguins" or some variant of that since the "g" is relatively critical to the "meaning" of the derogatory remark.

As to your last commment, you might consider medication or therapy ... or moving to a state where the average IQ is higher than the average temperature ... in the winter ... in a very COLD winter ... in a RECORD BREAKING cold winter, I mean we're talking glaciers in downtown Birmingham COLD.

Now toddle off and amuse yourself in the Gawdawful thread where the motto is "We're a thread that accepts anybody ... we're full of nobodies."

Penguins indeed ... bloody Gawdawfulers are getting delusions of adequacy again.

Joe

Originally posted by juan_gigante:

The semicolon was; my favorite part.

I was desperate for a period. I was hoping for a period marked by the crack of a rifle shot or the thud of a large sledge hammer. Gawd, how me ears stretch out for a little relief. See, yer semicolon invites more. Now yer full-on colon gets a bit... erm, full. But yer period... well that's final. The End. The Big One.

*snort* Can't come quick enough I say, especially if one has problems with colons or even a semi one.

You go through life, living in a country where the standard of living is fairly high and you develop a kind of mind set that says.."I am a 21st Century man...I have a nice home, a family, good health...lots of gadgets...friends, a good job, etc.

Sure we are now living in dangerous times....some guy I don't know, who is pissed off at the world, even though he doesnt know why, could blow me up on a bus some morning as I am on my to work. Even though the odds of that are pretty slim, one still thinks about it, but I still have my high standard of living...two cars, a 42 inch plasma TV set, a roof over my head...I don't live in a Third World place, where my biggest concern is how am I going to feed my children, or survive the next rainy season....I am a modern American man.

One Thunderstorm comes rolling over my area last night about 7PM. The weatherman said that they could be severe, with high winds and heavy down pours of rain. I watch the weather report, and you can graphically see all the reds and yellows and other bright colors that represent storm activity on the radar display....another benefit of a high tech society...you always know what the weather is going to be...every minute of the day...if you care to look it up. So here I am, one minute watching the graphic presentation of a thunderstorm, and then in the next minute, the storm arrives over my house. It gets quite dark for 7PM, the wind picks up....it starts to rain..there is lightening and thunder...then darkness...the TV blinks off, all motors from air conditioning, refrigerators and water coolers stop. All digital clocks go dark....those CM turns I was planning to play are just a dim memory now....I have been thrust back to the primordial existence of my ancestors, I am without electricity. My wife is still at work...so I have trouble finding candles, forget a flashlight...I cant find matches, when I quit smoking I threw them all away, along with my zippo lighter which was always by my side. So now I am in the dark, and I can't make fire...I am lost....I am no longer 21st Century Man, I am now just another primate with no clear advantage over the rest of the creatures of my neighborhood. I open windows because it has become stifling hot in the house without the AC....I can now hear sounds coming from outside....voices, dogs barking, birds chirping...the faint rattles of thunder as the storm continues moving eastward. I am not alone, there are others in the same boat I am...it gives me small comfort as I sit alone in my kitchen, watching the flickering flame of a candle....how the hell did the human race advance without electrons?

I am no longer 21st Century Man, I am now just another primate with no clear advantage over the rest of the creatures of my neighborhood.

Get a gas stove for your flame and cook food, a cooler for your tasty beverages. The brain is what seperates us...

You go through life, living in a country where the standard of living is fairly high and you develop a kind of mind set that says.."I am a 21st Century man...I have a nice home, a family, good health...lots of gadgets...friends, a good job, etc.

Sure we are now living in dangerous times....some guy I don't know, who is pissed off at the world, even though he doesnt know why, could blow me up on a bus some morning as I am on my to work. Even though the odds of that are pretty slim, one still thinks about it, but I still have my high standard of living...two cars, a 42 inch plasma TV set, a roof over my head...I don't live in a Third World place, where my biggest concern is how am I going to feed my children, or survive the next rainy season....I am a modern American man.

One Thunderstorm comes rolling over my area last night about 7PM. The weatherman said that they could be severe, with high winds and heavy down pours of rain. I watch the weather report, and you can graphically see all the reds and yellows and other bright colors that represent storm activity on the radar display....another benefit of a high tech society...you always know what the weather is going to be...every minute of the day...if you care to look it up. So here I am, one minute watching the graphic presentation of a thunderstorm, and then in the next minute, the storm arrives over my house. It gets quite dark for 7PM, the wind picks up....it starts to rain..there is lightening and thunder...then darkness...the TV blinks off, all motors from air conditioning, refrigerators and water coolers stop. All digital clocks go dark....those CM turns I was planning to play are just a dim memory now....I have been thrust back to the primordial existence of my ancestors, I am without electricity. My wife is still at work...so I have trouble finding candles, forget a flashlight...I cant find matches, when I quit smoking I threw them all away, along with my zippo lighter which was always by my side. So now I am in the dark, and I can't make fire...I am lost....I am no longer 21st Century Man, I am now just another primate with no clear advantage over the rest of the creatures of my neighborhood. I open windows because it has become stifling hot in the house without the AC....I can now hear sounds coming from outside....voices, dogs barking, birds chirping...the faint rattles of thunder as the storm continues moving eastward. I am not alone, there are others in the same boat I am...it gives me small comfort as I sit alone in my kitchen, watching the flickering flame of a candle....how the hell did the human race advance without electrons?

Dear moron,

There is a pilot light on the gas stove and water heater.

Hope this message finds you well and still sitting in the dark.