Peng quits the weed, and challenges everyone.

Originally posted by Dr.Love:

I find the Danish to be the most erotic of all fruits.

"Someplace Sexy" is NOT a general location that meets our strict and occasionally enforced requirements for posting here on the Peng Challenge Thread, to wit ...

You must be THIS high to po ... oh, no, that's something else, sorry.

You must have an email address and general location in your profile or we'll ignore you.

Why haven't I ignored you ... too soft hearted I think, most people here would have just told you to Sod Off ... not me though ... I wouldn't do that ... nope ... like HELL I WOULDN'T ...

<large>SOD OFF!</large>

Joe

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by **YK2**:

Hmmm very nice...But a tad too human ...

I was thinking more along the lines of this..

What the fecking hell?! Did Vampire Bananas attack the back of her head?!

That's no an elf, lass. That's an undead Carmen Miranda... </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

People who owe me turns are as follows:

Seanachai, Lars, Nidan, Papa Khan and Sir 37mm (Who owes me moves from two different games).

Ye festerin' git bastaarrrd! Ye owe mae a turrrn ye gaping leper's nostril! Wha didnae ye charrrge mah wee laddies? Ye big girrrrls' blouse!

Originally posted by Dave H:

Pardon the interruption, but I can't allow this flippant slur upon a beloved Hannah Barbera cartoon character to pass unremarked. Even a complete nincompoop from Ohio should know that El Kabong was the alter ego of Quick Draw McGraw. The vastly inferior Deputy Dawg had no secret identity. Boo, this is such a discouraging error you made. Those few lingering brain cells of yours are going so fast. *snip*

Cartoon grog.

Originally posted by OGSF:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Seanachai, Lars, Nidan, Papa Khan and Sir 37mm (Who owes me moves from two different games).

Ye festerin' git bastaarrrd! Ye owe mae a turrrn ye gaping leper's nostril! Wha didnae ye charrrge mah wee laddies? Ye big girrrrls' blouse! </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by OGSF:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Ye festerin' git bastaarrrd! Ye owe mae a turrrn ye gaping leper's nostril! Wha didnae ye charrrge mah wee laddies? Ye big girrrrls' blouse! </font>

Originally posted by OGSF:

Ye kin laugh till ye haid caves ain, mon! Ah attribute ye vacuous inability tae recall important matters tae ye diet o' mollasses an' corn braid.

I think you're confusing me with Hiram. And if you ever do it again, I will beat you until you are nothing but a small greasy stain on the pavement, which would be an enormous improvement on your looks.

At's easy tae "fergait" tae show oop fer ye regular hidin', eh? Ye weepin' colostomy bag. Mah wee Jerry's are waitin' fer ye.....

I thought we had agreed that there's be no more discussions about your "wee jerries" in polite company.

And I hope the salve is helping.

Originally posted by Lars:

Where the heck is the Gnome?

Drunken bugger needs to check his email.

You lot in ManyAppleLess have a week, ONE WEEK, to make up your alleged minds as to when, where or IF we are to get together in August.

Now I don't care ... let me make that clear to you clowns. My choices are to get an early flight on Monday Aug. 11th and then spend the afternoon and/or evening with YOU lot ... O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!

OR I can take a later flight and thus forgo the inexpressible joy of seeing Lars, Seanachai, Papa Khann, dalem, et al ... actually I'm not keen on seeing anyone eat anyone, let alone seeing Al get et ... I mean what's HE ever done to warrant that eh?

OR ... and let me make it clear that this is a SEPARATE option ... I could just plan to meet on the evening of Wed. Aug. 17th when I'll also likely be relatively free.

Finally you can all go about your hum-drum daily lives without the luminiscent presence of myself, and your loss it will be.

But tickets must be booked, plans made and schedules adhered to or there will be HELL TO PAY!

No pressure though,

Joe

Now stikkypixie, while I may be a SSN myself, I have already learned that hate, really good hate, shouldn't be work. Hate should be refreshing, like a cool breeze in a stuffy room. After you're all tired out, some good hating should invigorate you. I haven't yet achieved this level of hating, but I work for it and get closer every day.