Peng quits the weed, and challenges everyone.

Originally posted by v42below:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by juan_gigante:

Sir 37mm, you can expect a setup tomorrow. Actually, because of timezones, I don't know what time you'll get it.

So, now that I'm no longer an SSN I get to be on the Justicar's website. Yes! My dreams of world domination inch ever closer!

Juan, juan, juanito. There are some things you must learn. You are to properly spell and bold the name of any Knight or Squire, no matter how unworthy (and I assure you 37mm is the least worthy of them all).

You will also note that the title Sir is not used when addressing one another in this thread. 37mm's vain attempts at pomposity may therefore be ignored, even by one as lowly as yourself. He was knighted 37mm (a rather appropriate measurement of his stature in the Pool) and 37mm he shall remain.

Now give him a right good thrashing and we'll see if you're worthy of my BOOT as Squire of the House of PawBroon. </font>

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

I resided in eight towns in four states before I moved to Salt Lake when I was 20.

Joe

No doubt just one step ahead of the process servers.

And Joe, when I spoke of Ashland being the balloon capital of the world, I meant it, even though the article said it was capital of the U.S.. Because when all is said and done, isn't the U.S. all that really matters in the world?

Would you really want to count inferior balloon products produced in those goober nations?

Would you, Joe?