Peng quits the weed, and challenges everyone.

Originally posted by juan_gigante:

So, Yeknodathon, do you know what they put in the water where you live? Because that last post made so little sense. That was the kind of raving you hear from crazy dudes on the street.

What part dint you unnerstand?

He was merely wondering if ties made of concrete can float in the air, when cement galoshes are a purported mob method of sending rivals and others to the bottom of bodies of water so's they dasn't float you see. Something wot dasn't float in water (concrete) is not likely to float in air regardless of its sartorial configuration.

It was a metaphysical sort of quandry our Donkey was pondering, which when one get's physical can lead one's thoughts toward the abomination known as O N J whom, as you may be aware "sang" a song of that name. He then ties it all together rather concretely with the end bit about how any (inferred) ill-treatment by organized mob members would be much too good for the likes of her.

So, is it all perfectly clear for you now? Please pay attention next time, as I'm not in the habit of providing this service. Especially not to yet another reincarnation of GF.

Now, Go away a lot.

Donkey, back to the paddock now and you can have a nice bit of thistle and forget about the bad woman from Ozzieland.

[ July 20, 2005, 08:18 PM: Message edited by: MrPeng ]

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

... wanton Jezebel strutting around on lithesome thighs and general cavorting around between wholely unneccessary and quite lurid body postures...

Go on. </font>

Originally posted by MrPeng:

He was merely wondering if ties made of concrete can float in the air, when cement galoshes are a purported mob method of sending rivals and others to the bottom of bodies of water so's they dasn't float you see. Something wot dasn't float in water (concrete) is not likely to float in air regardless of its sartorial configuration.

It was a metaphysical sort of quandry our Donkey was pondering, which when one get's physical can lead one's thoughts toward the abomination known as O N J whom, as you may be aware "sang" a song of that name. He then ties it all together rather concretely with the end bit about how any (inferred) ill-treatment by organized mob members would be much too good for the likes of her.

So, is it all perfectly clear for you now? Please pay attention next time, as I'm not in the habit of providing this service. Especially not to yet another reincarnation of GF.

Now, Go away a lot.

Donkey, back to the paddock now and you can have a nice bit of thistle and forget about the bad woman from Ozzieland.

Eh? ... and although it was a fair summary of me ponderings I don't think it quite encapsulated the intellectual rigour and difficult mental ruminations one had to engage to make some very obvious points. And that is not the least of it. No. One has to factor in me distress. Yes, great, round globulets of jaw-janking distress. If one isn't moved to hurl vegetable chunks at the thought of O N J's body perspiring in some gawd-awful work out video pumping wotnot on a bench for all she's worth one really must have to consider me sensitive state of mind being senselessly ravaged dealing with that feckless twit droning on about Frank bleedin' Sinatra when we could ALL be uplifted by Bjork.

[ July 20, 2005, 09:11 PM: Message edited by: Yeknodathon ]

Originally posted by juan_gigante:

. That is to be expected in a place such as this. But you dare insult Frank Sinatra? C'mon, the man was only the greatest entertainer of all time!

BLUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRG!!!!

*projectile vomits*

but I shall brook no more cheap shots at Frank.
*wipes mouth, then projectile vomits again*

BLUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRG!!!!

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

... wanton Jezebel strutting around on lithesome thighs and general cavorting around between wholely unneccessary and quite lurid body postures...

Go on. </font>

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by juan_gigante:

. That is to be expected in a place such as this. But you dare insult Frank Sinatra? C'mon, the man was only the greatest entertainer of all time!

BLUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRG!!!!

*projectile vomits*

but I shall brook no more cheap shots at Frank.
*wipes mouth, then projectile vomits again*

BLUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRG!!!! </font>

Originally posted by Noba:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Go on. </font>

Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

*snort* I shall play cards to distract me from the smell. One whist I adore.

Okay, all the recent halfwitted puns left me cold.

But this...somehow, it spoke to me!

Of course, when I paid more attention to what was being said, it was the usual: KILL THE DONKEY! HURT HIM! CRUSH HIM! BRUTALIZE HIM!

My Inner Voice has 'anger issues'. That's preferable, I guess, to you lot of tossers, whose Inner Voice has 'intelligence issues'.

I just got back from a Brew Pub. There, I met with many interesting individuals. Many of them hung on my every word. Of course, they were desperately young and foolish. I think the fact that an old man like myself, who has led a very bad life, is still alive, captivated them.

Silly buggers.

Who's for a jolly singsong, then, eh?

Well, when you’re sitting there

In your silk upholstered chair

Talking to some rich folks that you know

Well I hope you won’t see me

In my ragged company

You know I could never be alone

Take me down little susie, take me down

I know you think you’re the queen of the underground

And you can send me dead flowers every morning

Send me dead flowers by the mail

Send me dead flowers to my wedding

And I won’t forget to put roses on your grave

Well, when you’re sitting back

In your rose pink cadillac

Making bets on kentucky derby day

I’ll be in my basement room

With a needle and a spoon

And another girl to take my pain away

Send me dead flowers by the mail

Send me dead flowers to my wedding

Send me dead flowers by the us mail

Say it with dead flowers at my wedding

No I won’t forget to put roses on your grave

Originally posted by Seanachai:

I just got back from a Brew Pub. There, I met with many interesting individuals. Many of them hung on my every word. Of course, they were desperately young and foolish. I think the fact that an old man like myself, who has led a very bad life, is still alive, captivated them.

I shoulda gone with you. I got nothing productive done tonight.

Originally posted by dalem:

I shoulda gone with you. I got nothing productive done tonight.

Yeah, you shoulda. There were even unattached women there. And that place has a full bar. The place even brews its own barley wine.

Ummm...23% alcohol...tasted like port. Or chicken, depending on your want...