Peng quits the weed, and challenges everyone.

This is The Peng Challenge Thread .According to custom I am required to post a lot of rubbish relating to rules, Olde Ones, Ladies, Yarbles etc. .

I am dispensing with that nonsense....and just issueing a general Sod Off in the direction of any fool who has ventured here for solace, comfort or any vestige of human kindness.

Be warned....none of those things exist here, regardless of what you have been led to believe.

So if you are an SSN or just a curious idjit...it would be wise to leave now, and forever hold your piece.

Not that piece you moron....just shut up!!!!!

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh for the luv of Gawd Nidan1, we don't expect much of you ... and you never disappoint.

That was lame lad, either post rules or don't but don't PRETEND to post them and then come up with that rubbish.

I wash my hands of it lad, on YOUR HEAD BE IT when the SSNs wander in.

Joe

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />In Lieu of Elvis being away, as in "off to the beach", may I say...WANKERS.

Doesn't Elvis just write 'Wankers'... and is that with or without an exclamation mark? </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

My beginning posts are SO much better than anyone else's.

Maybe it's time for an "end post"... let us judge wether we prefer your begining, or your end.

Hands up those whom want to see the end of Boo ?

Noba.

After a long hard fight my Grandfather died last night, I hope you can all hoist a few drinks to him - he'd get a kick out of a bunch of people he never knew downing some grog in his honour. Being both an ex RAN man and an Aussie he did so enjoy going on a bender (especially those of the multi day variety).

Originally posted by Speedy:

After a long hard fight my Grandfather died last night, I hope you can all hoist a few drinks to him - he'd get a kick out of a bunch of people he never knew downing some grog in his honour. Being both an ex RAN man and an Aussie he did so enjoy going on a bender (especially those of the multi day variety).

Sad news there Speedy. Sounds like he lived life to the max. Sometimes.

I'll go and check the fridge right now...

Noba.