Peng quits the weed, and challenges everyone.

Originally posted by juan_gigante:

Actually Sir 37mm, it may interest you to know that I challenged MadMatt a week or so ago... I made a special thread for it.

Yes, and weren't we all just horribly embarrassed for you.

The Forum equivalent of shouting "Madmatt, please touch my great big tonker!"

Really, lad.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may have been too harsh on Abbott. But you know, I never slagged anyone's bloody God. Only them, their half-witted understanding of their God, and the various weird tenets of their Faith.

All perfectly normal discussion.

Seems a bit harsh for a man to come in, kick up the rather demented 'spiritual' discussion he was participating in, and have to read vulgar abuse of his Deity. And then have other people approve it.

Just sits wrong.

Hmmppphh. Well, tra-la.

Why are there so many annoying little tossers posting here lately? Who are these fecking people?

Enough! Justicar, take this down:

In the future, after idjits show up here to taunt and mock (as is only right), we need to see some sort of 'reading of credentials'.

In other words, after you abuse, you posture.

What I'd like to see is something like:

'Ha ha! 37mm, you are a large piece of sponge cake that only the most hardened of stomachs could accept without damage! I abuse you, me! The slatternly posting of your endless references to your so-called intelligence do not go unnoticed in the institutional wards of the mind! I have the large pair of wings, that shall cause me to swoop over your postings to your doom!'**

This should then be followed by a second post in something like the style of:

'Hello there, and welcome to me. I'm [this, that, the other], and what makes me amazing, and justifies my mocking stance here is [endless self-aggrandizing gibberish], not to mention that I live in [hellhole] and I'm a [functional wanker] who believes that [monkeys fly out of my bum every morning, for this reason].

A bit of boasting. A bit of 'Hello, I'm X, and I'm posting in the Peng Challenge! I've been an annoying tosser now for (calculate backwards from current date)' To which we can reply, 'Hello, X, get stuffed!'

** Done in recent typical 'dialect' style, in order to give the nod to participants for whom English is a Second Language, stikkypixie, foreigners, drunk Australians, Dalem, Nidan's hallucinations, The French Legume, the fecking Finns, and Outerboarders who spend an entire day with a pocket dictionary trying to find a rhyme for 'Seanachai'.

[ July 29, 2005, 12:47 AM: Message edited by: Seanachai ]

Originally posted by Seanachai:

drunk Australians

Sorry to dissapoint but I'm a tad sober tonight, even after returning from the Departmental social committee meeting, FREE beer provided.

I can remember last time we had one I.... wait a minute, I can't remember last time.

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

drunk Australians

Sorry to dissapoint but I'm a tad sober tonight, even after returning from the Departmental social committee meeting, FREE beer provided.

I can remember last time we had one I.... wait a minute, I can't remember last time. </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Why do you ask?... I shall have to thump you mightily.

It’s just that aggressive posts are rather rare from you, your usual style seems to be "I’ll bore the bajeezuz out of those mothers’ if it’s the last thing I do".

Now you’ve written two aggressively worded posts and both are aimed at none other than I, your dear old former squire, tis very disconcerting.

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

It’s just that aggressive posts are rather rare from you, your usual style seems to be "I’ll bore the bajeezuz out of those mothers’ if it’s the last thing I do".

Now you’ve written two aggressively worded posts and both are aimed at none other than I, your dear old former squire, tis very disconcerting. </font>

Sir 37mm

You have our condolences...being trained by Boo is like being trained at a circus, but without the treats. Not that there is anything wrong with that mind you. If you really want to get under the crusty epidermal layer infected with pox that Boo calls skin, may I suggest that you mention that he and Michael Emrys have never been spotted in the same place, and that indeed, they are one and the same person. Also mention that NO ONE else has a problem getting on a test server but him, that he has the computer skills of Seanachai during a drunken time.

Speaking of the little gnome, hey gnome, I have two bottles of Scotch sent to me by Winecape, both excellent single malts, one being 10 years of age and the other 18. Just thought I would mention it since I am in Chicago, and you are not. [And they said the border guards would never work].

Rune

[ July 29, 2005, 06:58 AM: Message edited by: rune ]

Can anyone answer this question?????

Why are news people so stupid????

Is asking ridiculous questions and creating totally inane speculations part of their jobs?

Are they trained to be that way?

Seanachai alter junge, please answer me.

Originally posted by v42below:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

*snip* Sir V42below*snip*

Point of Order, Joe. Are you dispensing with the convention of properly spelling and bolding the names on Knights and Squires? Or is this just your forgetfulness manifesting itself in a new way, rather than the usual - you forgetting to unzip before you take a leak? </font>

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Now you’ve written two aggressively worded posts and both are aimed at none other than I, your dear old former squire, tis very disconcerting. </font>

Originally posted by rune:

Sir 37mm

You have our condolences...being trained by Boo is like being trained at a circus, but without the treats. Not that there is anything wrong with that mind you. If you really want to get under the crusty epidermal layer infected with pox that Boo calls skin, may I suggest that you mention that he and Michael Emrys have never been spotted in the same place, and that indeed, they are one and the same person. Also mention that NO ONE else has a problem getting on a test server but him, that he has the computer skills of Seanachai during a drunken time.

Rune

Hey, Rune.

Someone's been uploading scenarios at the Depot that feature wildly lopsided and innacurate force mixes, maps that look to have been designed by some kind of underfunded outreach program and descriptions that appear to have been translated back and forth in Babelfish several times.

You working under a nom de plume to avoid the incensed and angry mobs?

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Can anyone answer this question?????

Why are news people so stupid????

Is asking ridiculous questions and creating totally inane speculations part of their jobs?

Are they trained to be that way?

Seanachai alter junge, please answer me.

Somebody forgot to take his nappy nappy.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

I may have been too harsh on Abbott

I thought Abbott handled your harsh post very well, he kept his cool and even threw in quite a bit of humour..

Had he made that post here in the MBT (His follow up post to yours) some would say it had panache, style and wit...

I'm just a tad surprised you didn't give him a title...

Well it’s without doubt the worst time of the day… you're back from work & waiting for the Peng damn beers to chill.

So what do I do, skip over to the waffle thread & homoerotically bond with the wafflers?

Do I buggar, I come over to my beloved (well okay tolerated) Peng thread to see what witful delights have been laid.

A total bloody waste of time… and my inbox is disappointing too, just that Aussie gloating like a freshly laid lawn when few have so little to gloat about.

You’ve all made the worst part of the day even worse… I half expect it was your plan all along

There's nothing but hate here. It's interesting that people constantly cry out for fewer rules, claim that they are civilized and don't need reminders of how to behave, but when they are faced with a situation given them by someone who believes that by nature people are good and allow them freedom, they are big fat ****ers to eachother.

You guys suck! Now, send me a setup!

Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

He may have AIMED them at you, but unless you are built like the side of a considerably large barn, he won't hit.

I suppose when one thinks about it...

[swings a tail just to make sure]

...Ohio is a sort of roofless barn.

He'd still miss. </font>