**** ROW IV (part 2) ****

Kingfish

Originally posted by redwolf:

Well, we want to have some fun, too.

See it this way: a good or moderate player will know what kind of info must not be given away. If a bad player gives some info, would you use it?

Doesn't make much difference.

The only reason I'm doing this is to have fun, I assume that's the case for everyone. But for me, what is fun is getting all my intelligence about the opfor on the battlefield. If someone gives away some info on the forum, I wouldn't want to know it, but how do you erase it from your memory? Like a bell, once rung, you can't unring it.

You are always free to chat via email with your opponent about such things if you so choose. Why do it here?

Finally, its part of the deal, the agreement for participating in the tournament. Not only is it a good idea, its the law.

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by John Kettler:

Michael Dorosh,

How did you do it so fast? PBEM or TCP/IP?

GreenAsJade,

I appreciate the feedback. Will run some experiments and report back.

Regards,

John Kettler

PBEM, and by neglecting my other opponents. I have one setup out that hasn't been responded to, one other game in progress which I finally sent a turn for late last night, one opponent who told me to take my time, and I believe I am awaiting one setup.

Michael Dorosh,

GreenAsJade,

Regards,

John Kettler

PBEM, and by neglecting my other opponents. I have one setup out that hasn't been responded to, one other game in progress which I finally sent a turn for late last night, one opponent who told me to take my time, and I believe I am awaiting one setup.

Michael Dorosh,

GreenAsJade,

Regards,

John Kettler

Kingfish,

Please check your E-mail. Concerns unclarity in briefing for fight vs KR.

KR,

Got your setup. Am awaiting response from Kingfish. Will zip your turns; looks also as though you're now using PBEM helper, judging from name and numbering change.

Ace,

Turn received and new one headed yours.

Regards,

John Kettler

Kingfish,

KR,

Got your setup. Am awaiting response from Kingfish. Will zip your turns; looks also as though you're now using PBEM helper, judging from name and numbering change.

Ace,

Regards,

John Kettler

Kingfish,

KR,

Ace,

Regards,

John Kettler

John Kettler,

Check your e-mail. Reply sent, now go out and hand that allied lovin' Reichmann his head on a silver platter!

Michael Dorosh / Flammenwerfer,

I did not receive the results from your game. Please e-mail it to me.

G1/S1,

Thanks for the response with regards to Elmar. The commo problems he is having is not his fault, and it is still early in the tourney, so lets cut him some slack for a bit.

G2/S2,

Same thing with regards to JPS.

Kanonier Reichmann,

The assignments were totally random. I make a note to assign you the Syrians in ROW IX.

Everyone,

Please make sure you are sending your files to the correct person. Check, double check, and when you are sure it is correct, check again.

Also, although no FOW sensitive info has been passed on, I need to stress the need for full FOW lockdown, be it here, another thread or in the e-mails you send. If you have FOW sensitive info to discuss e-mail me directly.

So far I have received only one game result, that of Larsen / Nidan1 from G3/S4. Please do not assume your opponent has sent in the game results, you do it. I would rather get duplicate e-mails than none at all.

John Kettler,

Check your e-mail. Reply sent, now go out and hand that allied lovin' Reichmann his head on a silver platter!

G1/S1,

Thanks for the response with regards to Elmar. The commo problems he is having is not his fault, and it is still early in the tourney, so lets cut him some slack for a bit.

G2/S2,

Kanonier Reichmann,

The assignments were totally random. I make a note to assign you the Syrians in ROW IX.

Everyone,

Please make sure you are sending your files to the correct person. Check, double check, and when you are sure it is correct, check again.

Also, although no FOW sensitive info has been passed on, I need to stress the need for full FOW lockdown, be it here, another thread or in the e-mails you send. If you have FOW sensitive info to discuss e-mail me directly.

So far I have received only one game result, that of Larsen / Nidan1 from G3/S4. Please do not assume your opponent has sent in the game results, you do it. I would rather get duplicate e-mails than none at all.

John Kettler,

G1/S1,

G2/S2,

Kanonier Reichmann,

Everyone,

Originally posted by Kingfish:

Kanonier Reichmann,

I don't doubt it. :mad:

BTW, would this be the Syrians in the Yom Kippur War or the soon to be held "Operation Revenging Crusader" led by George Dubya (well to the rear of course) with his ass kickin' US Army & Marines. Either way I'm screwed. :(

Regards

Jim R.

Kanonier Reichmann,

BTW, would this be the Syrians in the Yom Kippur War or the soon to be held "Operation Revenging Crusader" led by George Dubya (well to the rear of course) with his ass kickin' US Army & Marines. Either way I'm screwed. :(

Regards

Jim R.

Kanonier Reichmann,

Regards

Jim R.