**** ROW IV (part 2) ****

Kingfish

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kingfish and troops,

Shift C was far more useful back in my 640x480 CMBO days. At 1280x1024 on this 18" NEC LCD, though, it's the difference between almost invisible and skirting one's resolution limit at anything but ground level. The figures are still tiny and blend in marvelously.

Got turns from and responded to everyone but KR. His multiple rants, though, were so impassioned yet funny that I'm not at all concerned I haven't heard from him.

Regards,

John Kettler

Kingfish and troops,

Shift C was far more useful back in my 640x480 CMBO days. At 1280x1024 on this 18" NEC LCD, though, it's the difference between almost invisible and skirting one's resolution limit at anything but ground level. The figures are still tiny and blend in marvelously.

Got turns from and responded to everyone but KR. His multiple rants, though, were so impassioned yet funny that I'm not at all concerned I haven't heard from him.

Regards,

John Kettler

Kingfish and troops,

Regards,

John Kettler

Originally posted by John Kettler:

Kingfish and troops,

John Kettler

You've got something wierd happening. At all camera angles the troops are huge at +3 and +4 on my 1600x1200 LCD...

GaJ.

Kingfish and troops,

John Kettler

You've got something wierd happening. At all camera angles the troops are huge at +3 and +4 on my 1600x1200 LCD...

GaJ.

Kingfish and troops,

John Kettler

GaJ.

Originally posted by dangerousdave:

I don't know, here's what I got in my email:

"REMEMBER - full FOW lockdown at all times!"

Seems pretty clear. Don't talk about the composition of your forces, period. Nada, nothing, zip ...

Can I mention I have an infantry squad and a tank? Or a mortar? How about an MG, an FO, and a dirty old SOB?

Not necessarily in the same scenario, of course?

Lighten up, guys. No FOW was harmed.

Steve

Seems pretty clear. Don't talk about the composition of your forces, period. Nada, nothing, zip ...

Can I mention I have an infantry squad and a tank? Or a mortar? How about an MG, an FO, and a dirty old SOB?

Steve

Steve

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

Well, one down, four to go. Thanks to Flammenwerfer for a well played game. Bummer to have to wait 100+ days before we can talk about it.

Hope to get caught up with the other matches tomorrow.

Oh Michael -- having played you, I'm sure we can all agree you lost.

Badly.

Steve

Well, one down, four to go. Thanks to Flammenwerfer for a well played game. Bummer to have to wait 100+ days before we can talk about it.

Badly.

Steve

Badly.

Steve

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dangerousdave:

Steve </font>