**** ROW IV (part 2) ****

Kingfish

Originally posted by Kingfish:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Malakovski:

I have had no contact from JPS (email: j-p.s@iki.fi), group 2, section 2. Tried two different mail accounts with no respose and no error message from either.

Anyone heard from him?

JPS informed me that he would be offline for the first two weeks or so of the tourney, but promised that he would get all his games done before the 120 day deadline. I was sure he had e-mailed his section opponents as well. </font>

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*******RANT MODE ON*********

Why oh why do I always get the Allies in four out of the five games to start a ROW/Nordic Wannabe challenge series. What have I ever done to you guys? First it's Treeburst and now it's Kingfish picking on me. I'M SICK OF THE ALLIES!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

*******RANT MODE OFF*******

Whew...that's better. Also just to let my opponents know that I'm now back at my computer so I should be able to get some setups done in the near future.

Regards

Jim R.

Grumble, grumble, grumble.....

Why oh why do I always get the Allies in four out of the five games to start a ROW/Nordic Wannabe challenge series. What have I ever done to you guys? First it's Treeburst and now it's Kingfish picking on me. I'M SICK OF THE ALLIES!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Whew...that's better. Also just to let my opponents know that I'm now back at my computer so I should be able to get some setups done in the near future.

Regards

Jim R.

Regards

Jim R.

Originally posted by Kanonier Reichmann:

I got Allies in all 5 of my games.

*******ADDITIONAL RANT********

I've just looked at the one scenario I actually get to do the setup for and it turns out my Axis force is actually Italians in 1940!! What have I done to deserve this??? Is somebody punishing me for past misdemeanors or sumfink? I think I'd actually prefer to play the Allies in all 5 games if the one Axis one has to be the Italians in an early war scenario.

mumble, mumble, grumble, grumble

*******ADDITIONAL RANT FINITO*******

Regards

Jim R.

I've just looked at the one scenario I actually get to do the setup for and it turns out my Axis force is actually Italians in 1940!! What have I done to deserve this??? Is somebody punishing me for past misdemeanors or sumfink? I think I'd actually prefer to play the Allies in all 5 games if the one Axis one has to be the Italians in an early war scenario.

Regards

Jim R.

Regards

Jim R.

Regards

Jim R.

It could be worse -- in your fifth game, you COULD have the Italians.

I've just looked at the one scenario I actually get to do the setup for and it turns out my Axis force is actually Italians in 1940!!

Never mind. It DOES suck to be you -- and you got some bad setups, too.

In other news, all setups are in the mail, except South of Vevi, which might take another day considering I have about half a division's worth of stuff to set up.

Steve

Regards

Jim R.

I've just looked at the one scenario I actually get to do the setup for and it turns out my Axis force is actually Italians in 1940!!

In other news, all setups are in the mail, except South of Vevi, which might take another day considering I have about half a division's worth of stuff to set up.

Steve

Regards

Jim R.

Steve

Originally posted by Andrew Kulin:

I might be new at this tournament stuff, but a few of the recent posts above seem to be giving a little bit too much information about set-ups. Or is that an acceptable amount of information as per total FOW lockdown rules? :confused:

What information? The fact the Italians are in Metemma? That's apparent the first time you open the game and see the Italian icon on the bottom of the screen. My comment about half a division's worth of stuff? I was obviously exaggerating, and did not mention any specific units. No harm, no foul.

What you want to avoid is giving away surprises (like a surprise Tiger that appears in a scenario, for example), or strategies, or specific force makeups.

At least, that's my understanding.

Steve

I might be new at this tournament stuff, but a few of the recent posts above seem to be giving a little bit too much information about set-ups. Or is that an acceptable amount of information as per total FOW lockdown rules? :confused:

What information? The fact the Italians are in Metemma? That's apparent the first time you open the game and see the Italian icon on the bottom of the screen. My comment about half a division's worth of stuff? I was obviously exaggerating, and did not mention any specific units. No harm, no foul.

What you want to avoid is giving away surprises (like a surprise Tiger that appears in a scenario, for example), or strategies, or specific force makeups.

Steve

Steve

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Andrew Kulin:

Steve </font>

Steve </font>

Steve </font>

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Steve </font>

Steve </font>

Steve </font>