**** ROW IV (part 2) ****

Kingfish

Attention RoW IV Mac users (and PC types willing to help)!

I've run into a problem with one PC using foe and need to double check something with you. Am using StuffIt Deluxe to zip turns for foes who otherwise get code gobbledegook from me, and I have been getting zipped turns from at least one foe, turns which automatically unzip as a separate page when clicked. I then simply hit Select All and Save As to send the turn to the PBEM file. Unfortunately, I got a zipped turn which a) didn't automatically unzip, and B) may possibly employ something called Winrar, whatever that is.

Is it more likely that the file is somehow corrupt, or do I need to get the turn again, this time without Winrar, assuming it was even used?

Thanks for any and all help.

Regards,

John Kettler

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Nidan,

I have not received it and will look out for it tonight.

If you do not get a receipt thank you (Or Quack Quack Oppss) e-mail from me within say a week of sending the AAR assume I did not get it and re-send or post a note on the thread here.

KF has a lot to do and does not need all the AAR's going to him.

So far I have two AAR's.

Thanks for the Heads up Nidan.

smile.gif

H

Hi Nidan,

If you do not get a receipt thank you (Or Quack Quack Oppss) e-mail from me within say a week of sending the AAR assume I did not get it and re-send or post a note on the thread here.

So far I have two AAR's.

smile.gif

H

Hi Nidan,

So far I have two AAR's.

smile.gif

H

Originally posted by Holien:

Ahhh I forgotten our convict colony....

Except for those down in Adelaide who still pay homage to the Mother Country...

;)

H

Well Spotted old Son. Nice One! It is a fact that NO convicts were sent to South Australia. We all jumped ship of our own accord... what that says I don't know.

;)

H

Well Spotted old Son. Nice One! It is a fact that NO convicts were sent to South Australia. We all jumped ship of our own accord... what that says I don't know.

;)

H

AAR's an additional thought...

Not a requirement but you might want to include somewhere in it the Scores from the game.

This will (could) be read by people outside the tourney who do not know what the final score was.

By including it on the AAR you help those people.

H

Not a requirement but you might want to include somewhere in it the Scores from the game.

This will (could) be read by people outside the tourney who do not know what the final score was.

H

H