It's shipping

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bugger.Did`nt think it would come this quick.My mother was bitchin about buying me something for christmas so i said "i`ll order somethin off the net and you can pay for it if you like...".Sure enough, mailman arrives while i`m at work and dear old mum has now hidden it away,"you`re not having it until christmas morn".

Does anyone know a professional hitman?

Originally posted by Shep:

First ever light speed shipping... I got my game yesterday, and the shipping email today. It got here before it left!

Ha! Same here.

Oddly enough I just got another e-mail from "Gail Brownsord" with no subject line which I accidently opened and it also confirmed the shipment which I got yesterday.

Might want to suggest the shipping house use an appropriate suject matter line.

Originally posted by Lou2000:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Madmatt:

Shipment confirmation emails are something the warehouse began doing a few months ago.

Madmatt

And there was me thinking I had my own special stalker called Gail ......

...Ah well :D </font>

Originally posted by Panzertruppe:

So if I have not gotten a "shipment confirmation email" my CMAK I ordered on Nov 20th has not even been shipped yet to Iowa? :confused:

Not neccesarily. For a variety of reasons, not everyone ever gets the shipment confirmation email. Apparently the emails were being sent out without a proper Subject field filled out but I have requested that the warehouse use one from now on. With some ISP's and email systems, those emails were getting deleted as SPAM.

Madmatt

Originally posted by Dirtweasle:

Oddly enough I just got another e-mail from "Gail Brownsord" with no subject line which I accidently opened and it also confirmed the shipment which I got yesterday.

I'm hoping this is the case here... I'm expecting it today after watching it's proliferation in my direction, only to get an email saying it's shipped.

Dang it! i didnt order it till wednesday, always thinking things will come out later than sooner

Been hounding the mailroom at work here, hoping against hope.

oh well i'm going to have to go snowboarding instead. hopefully i'll break my leg or something and be able to get off work for the next two weeks. Self inflicting wounds for CMAK! :D