What the Peng is wrong with my Challenge Thread? (USA)

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

[lobs rubber gnome across the paddock to see if the Alsacian will retrieve it]

Mind the thist..... *BANG*

err never mind.

Keep that Alsacian away from my sceptre! It's my only cover of decency atm.

btw is it housebroken?

Mace

Nattering from Boo

More-Arty: Send moves now! I desire to gloat over the burned, wrecked shells of your armor! I wish to delight in the anguished screams of your men...and stuff.
Send moves now, he says. Hooey, wasn't your last turn a surrender? Must've been. You've been too quiet.

Either tonight (0340 CST) or a wee bit later today.

Originally posted by Moriarty:

Nattering from Boo

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />More-Arty: Send moves now! I desire to gloat over the burned, wrecked shells of your armor! I wish to delight in the anguished screams of your men...and stuff.

Send moves now, he says. Hooey, wasn't your last turn a surrender? Must've been. You've been too quiet.

Either tonight (0340 CST) or a wee bit later today. </font>

Damnit, I step away for a moment, a mere moment, and we're suddenly GOOD BUDDIES with clowns who have no email address in their profile!

And this despite that specific admonition in the rules ... this time.

Pvt. SellAJury is lacking ... well, yes that too, but in the area of an email he is most certainly lacking and therefore we'll NOT BE COMMUNICATING WITH HIM ... Gawd do I have to do EVERYTHING here?

Joe

Oh, and Seanachai, you useless ghit-wannabe - I found what must be your datapad stylus as I was cleaning under one of my bookcases. You must have drunkenly hurled it at the floor the last time you were at my place and Joe the Cat took it upon his cat self to amuse himself with it.

Irrespectagardless, it's here.

Did someone mention Fiefdom ?

* Twitch *

Originally posted by Sgt. Viljuri:

BTW, It seems that the "royal ball" thing isn't what it used to be ...

I think you could say the same for the whole game..

So many changes!!!

See you on the battlefieldS Sgt.

On the other hand, I have been meditating in preparation, *snort*.. so this time around I'll be placidity personified :eek:

* Twitch *

I'm playing at least eleventy-leven games against you amoral stains (Amoral Stains ... sounds like an Aussie football team, don't it?) and yet, there is not one file in my In box.

How do you explain this? Other than you lot are a bunch of useless sots who's collective attention span rivals that of a common garden slug. A slow one at that.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

I'm playing at least eleventy-leven games against you amoral stains (Amoral Stains ... sounds like an Aussie football team, don't it?) and yet, there is not one file in my In box.

How do you explain this? Other than you lot are a bunch of useless sots who's collective attention span rivals that of a common garden slug. A slow one at that.

We might be garden variety round worms to YOU Radley , but to our employers we are valuable human assets to be cherished and nurtured. Obviously turns cannot be sent if we are hard at work, and you know earning a living, not the same thing as taking a living from the mail box every month.

Keep gazing out the window, the postman should be there soon, should give you something to do until the rest of us return home from WORK!!!

[ June 01, 2004, 12:17 PM: Message edited by: Nidan1 ]

V42 it's almost time........

Get your arse out of the wine cellar and report for duty ASAP..

That goes for you too Sticky fingers

Have you polished your armour yet?

*Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock*

Perfectly calm and collected here...

*Twitch*

Originally posted by Nidan1:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

We maybe be garden variety round worms to YOU Radley , but to our employers we are valuable human assests to be cherished and nurtured. Obviously turns cannot be sent if we are hard at work, and you know earning a living, not the same thing as taking a living from the mail box every month.

Keep gazing out the window, the postman should be there soon, should give you something to do until the rest of us return home from WORK!!! </font>