What the Peng is wrong with my Challenge Thread? (USA)

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

Clearly you have not been introduced to the Rake of Clear Thinking. It has recently been updated with the Ka-Bong sound mod, which would suit you to a tee.

Is that anything like the Mallet O' Understanding"?

pearls2073208040518.gif

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dalem:

Hmm. Apparently Joe's increasing powers of The Seanachai are even more disturbing than previously thought. According to my agents, he has the power to choke the life out of a conversation from across the room, and can control his own lung capacity for vast amounts of hot air.

I refuse, refuse I say, to dignify that post with a response ... this is an OFFICIAL NON-RESPONSE RESPONSE!

Joe

p.s. Send a turn you doffus.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

Clearly you have not been introduced to the Rake of Clear Thinking. It has recently been updated with the Ka-Bong sound mod, which would suit you to a tee.

pearls2073208040518.gif </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

pearls2073208040518.gif </font>

Joe, Joe, Joe, Joe.

How dense are you truly? I mean are we just talking concret dense or neutron star dense?

I specifically asked for "images of Darren Stevens and Larry Tate".

Which one of the others in the photo you provided is Mr. Tate? The taller blonde or the shorter blonde?

Joe, Joe, Joe, Joe.

How dense are you truly? I mean are we just talking concret dense or neutron star dense?

I specifically asked for "images of Darren Stevens and Larry Tate".

Which one of the others in the photo you provided is Mr. Tate? The taller blonde or the shorter blonde?

Boo Radley you've been sampling the products you advertise again haven't you lad ... never wise.

You said, and then repeated that you were looking for ...

images of Darren Stevens and Larry Tate ....
Note, if you will, the word IMAGES ... plural. That means you are looking for MORE THAN ONE image. Stay with me here, Boo, it gets more complicated.

By stating that you wanted imageS you clearly indicated that you wanted an image of EACH OF THEM. Now granted I posted a photo of only one. I had HOPED that by giving you the PROCESS you could take it to it's logical conclusion and repeat the process for the OTHER OF THEM. I was, I fear, too optimistic.

Besides, if you want AN image of both of them together ... you could follow the same process and, perhaps, score ... or more likely NOT since you are, after all, you.

Joe

No, no, no, don't tell me what I meant when it's obvious that just following a sentence made up of more than three or four multi-syllabic words, Oh Joe Shaw and His Amazing Steam-Powered Brain is far, far beyond your abilities.

Which part of plural do you not understand?

I was hoping to get more than one picture of Darren Stevens and Larry Tate together.

If I were to say I wanted IMAGES of the Dallas Cowboy CheerleaderS, any NORMAL person would think of multiple group shots and NOT single shots of several of them.

But then there's you.

Zippy the PinHead's stunt double.

I would rebuke you more, but it's the end of the day and I'm out of here, boys and girls!

We experimented with the Smash sound mod, but it just didn't really provide the type of impact we were looking for. Clearly the Rake of Clear Thinking hits with such force that a two-syllable sound mod was pretty much a neccessity.

I think The Rake makes a sound sort of like

KRA-KA-THOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!

No, no, no, don't tell me what I meant when it's obvious that just following a sentence made up of more than three or four multi-syllabic words, Oh Joe Shaw and His Amazing Steam-Powered Brain is far, far beyond your abilities.

Which part of plural do you not understand?

I was hoping to get more than one picture of Darren Stevens and Larry Tate together.

If I were to say I wanted IMAGES of the Dallas Cowboy CheerleaderS, any NORMAL person would think of multiple group shots and NOT single shots of several of them.

But then there's you.

Zippy the PinHead's stunt double.

I would rebuke you more, but it's the end of the day and I'm out of here, boys and girls!

Be gone, see if I care. I'll refute you even when you're NOT here!

YOU were imprecise sir, you were not clear, you were WRONG and you're just too damned pig-headed (granted that would be an improvement) to admit it!

As to your analogy it is FAR from the mark. If you had said you wanted images of Amber Gosdin, Misty Lynn Eubanks, Lisa Sharon Henslin and (NOTE YOU, AND) Vandy Aileen Jordan would I or ANY REASONABLE PERSON have assumed that you wanted a GROUP photo? Nonsense and fiddledepoop Boo.

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

YOU were imprecise sir, you were not clear, you were WRONG and you're just too damned pig-headed (granted that would be an improvement) to admit it!

Joe

Talking to yourself may be a sign of a serious mental disorder, Joe.

Steve

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Joe

Talking to yourself may be a sign of a serious mental disorder, Joe.

Steve </font>

Originally posted by Nidan1:

2706R.jpg

Quick, Boo hide under the bed, they're coming for you!!!!

Nidan, you imbecile!

Under the bed's the first place they look.

And Joe? Face facts. You were wrong. Wrong, wrong, wrong.

On the upside, however, that means the sun will be rising in the East again tomorrow.

Okay, that's it. No more Mr Nice Guy (Officially sanctioned Sissy of the MBT as ordained by Peng himself).

dalem

You have strutted your slut on the General Forum long enough. Rather than doing the honorable and proper thing (ie; SEND A TURN) you are playing cheeky-cheeky grab my pinkie with CMplayer.

Enough of this tomfoolery lad. Quit showing off the stain in your underwear and claiming it gives you special insight. Believe me, they are not laughing with you.

Now then, a turn?

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

{snipped stupid bug}

Nidan, you imbecile!

On the upside, however, that means the sun will be rising in the East again tomorrow. </font>

{snipped stupid bug}

Nidan, you imbecile!

On the upside, however, that means the sun will be rising in the East again tomorrow. </font>

{snipped stupid bug}

Nidan, you imbecile!

Right, that's it ... no one accuses ME of perfidy and gets away with it laddy.

Boo Radley

Boo Radle

Boo Radl

Boo Rad

Boo Ra

Boo R

Boo

Bo

B

Take THAT! I've deleted your name from my screen ...

Joe

Pah!

Just the kind of limp-wristed, Barney the Dinosaur-style, eyelash-batting, serviette-dropping, car-washing-in-your-Daisy-Dukes, Binaca-using, hand-wringing...where was I going with this...? Oh, yeah. Uptown-girl, small-intestined, spiny-lobe-finned-fish, whey-faced, Brother-can-you-spare-a-dime, passive-aggressive, salt-n-pepper ploy from a tosser like you.

I shake my booty at you.

Right, that's it ... no one accuses ME of perfidy and gets away with it laddy.

Boo Radley

Boo Radle

Boo Radl

Boo Rad

Boo Ra

Boo R

Boo

Bo

B

Take THAT! I've deleted your name from my screen ...

Joe

Pah!

Just the kind of limp-wristed, Barney the Dinosaur-style, eyelash-batting, serviette-dropping, car-washing-in-your-Daisy-Dukes, Binaca-using, hand-wringing...where was I going with this...? Oh, yeah. Uptown-girl, small-intestined, spiny-lobe-finned-fish, whey-faced, Brother-can-you-spare-a-dime, passive-aggressive, salt-n-pepper ploy from a tosser like you.

I shake my booty at you. </font>

Ah, I guess I join the millions of others that Joe Shaw, in his dotage is beginning to forget as he sits in his room at the Salt Lake City Home For The Chronically Dim, a blanket covering his stick-like legs, a bib embroidered with "Property of the Justicar of the Peng Challenge Thread" vecroed around his turkey-wattled neck in an attempt to staunch the ever present rivulet of drool running from his flacid lips, while under his breath, you hear the constant mumble of "Rosebud...Rosebud", until his roommate, Rosebud McSwine, screams at him to, "SHUT YO MOUF, YOU SMELLY OL' MAN!",

and the light, much like Joe, gets dimmer...and dimmer...

(One sentence, Ladies and Gentlemen. One sentence.)

Ah, I guess I join the millions of others that Joe Shaw, in his dotage is beginning to forget as he sits in his room at the Salt Lake City Home For The Chronically Dim, a blanket covering his stick-like legs, a bib embroidered with "Property of the Justicar of the Peng Challenge Thread" vecroed around his turkey-wattled neck in an attempt to staunch the ever present rivulet of drool running from his flacid lips, while under his breath, you hear the constant mumble of "Rosebud...Rosebud", until his roommate, Rosebud McSwine, screams at him to, "SHUT YO MOUF, YOU SMELLY OL' MAN!",

and the light, much like Joe, gets dimmer...and dimmer...

(One sentence, Ladies and Gentlemen. One sentence.)

The only sentence regarding YOU that I care to hear is the one spoken by the judge ... Five to Ten Years ... AT HARD LABOR!.

ALL OF THIS BECAUSE Boo Radley CAN'T ADMIT A SIMPLE MISTAKE! Well, to be fair it can hardly be expected that he would be capable of a COMPLEX mistake now is it.

Joe