What the Peng is wrong with my Challenge Thread? (USA)

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Kitty:

Another thing wrong with this thread is nobody has any houses. Not even a cardboard box. It's worse than Tijuana. =/

Kitty

Ill have you know, I live in a nice paper cup.

Originally posted by Kitty:

Not enough dalem.

Kitty

Can there ever really be enough dalem?

Seanachai, I blame this befouled stupid weather on you. Your turn return rate for PBEMs is abysmal so I won't challenge you to a game. Send me $20.00 at once.

-dale

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Boo Radley I have a bone to pick with you sir, you have stated: </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Joe Shaw: You know, if the daft bozo would just stick with a plan, he might pull off a win once in awhile, but knowing his humming bird-like attention span, it may be asking far too much. He was soundly thrashing me in an unbelievably horrid scenario devised by Kitty and Mace, but his men are now being shot, barbequed, blown up and shot yet again by my stalwart Mericun troops.

Sad, really.

Sir those are MY troops you're talking about ... if I had a plan I have a right to know what it was.

Joe </font>

Originally posted by Kobal2:

You mean you only got your way with the ladies once you had them bludgeonned, knocked out, tied up and in the trunk ?

I see the definition of "light resistance" is a bit different in France.

Either that, or it is merely colored by your own sad, pathetic, woefully inadequate personal experience.

Are you sure you're not Australian?

Originally posted by Kobal2:

Considering some bugger entitled me "honorary Aussie" in these very pages, I may be.

I wouldn't know about my personnal experiences though, I was drunk at the time. Everytime.

Damn. I *am* an Aussie.

You're about as Aussie as Tony Blair. As Prime Minister, I hereby ban Speedy from this thread.

Kitty

*strips Mace of all badges of rank, insignia of the thread . . . this shirt has to go too . . . these pants . . . really, I feel that these underpants also need to be removed . . . =/

Yours, I mean . . .

Kitty