I Name the New 10th Planet Peng! And Challenge You to Dispute Me!

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mwahahahahaha....

Elvis has no luck, nor tactical acumin. Not only can he not get across the bridge in numbers, he gets a very bad batch of Churchill tanks from the factory. Monday tanks, no doubt. The workers must have thought they were making pepperpots... very prescient of them 'cos that's all they are good for now ! Holes all over the place. Mind you, suicidal charges AFTER the smoke disss, err disci, err clears, is not clever.

Mwahahahahaha....

Noba.

Just an update. I just finished my 2 months of mobilization training in Mississippi, that state could of seceded, I wouldn't of minded at all. I saw a spider the size of Seanachai's head (also noticed a glimmering of a family resemblence), and it is pretty bad when you hang up a wet uniform in the evening outside of your tent and the humidity is so bad that it is wetter in the morning than it was in the evening. The M-4 Carbine is a fantastic weapon, I advise shooting it if you get a chance.

I have 5 days of leave and then we ship out to the sandbox next week.

You all take care, hard to believe, but I will actually miss you nasty buggers, and of course the Ladies.

By the way, the wife and I are expecting another baby.

[ August 12, 2005, 06:25 AM: Message edited by: NG cavscout ]

Originally posted by NG cavscout:

Just an update. I just finished my 2 months of mobilization training in Mississippi, that state could of seceded, I wouldn't of minded at all. I saw a spider the size of Seanachai's head (also noticed a glimmering of a family resemblence), and it is pretty bad when you hang up a wet uniform in the evening outside of your tent and the humidity is so bad that it is wetter in the morning than it was in the evening. The M-4 Carbine is a fantastic weapon, I advise shooting it if you get a chance.

I have 5 days of leave and then we ship out to the sandbox next week.

You all take care, hard to believe, but I will actually miss you nasty buggers, and of course the Ladies.

By the way, the wife and I are expecting another baby.

NG Cavscout I can't be bothered with all that trivia about your travels damnit ... I'm quite certain you are at least a Squire if not a Knight but I have no record of that on the Justicariate website.

Why is that?

Furthermore I have no photo of you and will be forced to use the Moose head ... actually I rather like the Moose head but still.

Now all of this martial leave taking is well and good of course but let's get the important items on your priority list done properly eh?

Pack Playboys

Pack Hustlers

Pack Penthouseses ... s

Update Justicar on Website Info

Pack socks

Pack shorts

Pack Ammo

Pack Pack

I know, I know, it takes TIME to find all those old magazine copies but you CAN multi-task you know.

Joe

[sERIOUS] I can hardly say "Stay Safe" since it sure as hell ain't, but keep your head down at least. [/sERIOUS]

EDIT ... yeah, yeah, yeah, congrats on the little one ... mind you they grow up to be hulking teenagers who wreck cars OR snarling bimbos with pink hair who wreck cars ... then they turn into responsible adults you can point to with pride ... Seanachai and all Australians excepted of course.

[ August 12, 2005, 06:56 AM: Message edited by: Joe Shaw ]

Joebob Shaw ,

NGCavscout is a Knight in the House of Rune. You acknowledged it many moons ago...doesn't surprise me you can't remember, 1/2 of the time you don't remember which city you are in.

NGCavscout, humour the poor justiciar and send him a photo post haste. No no no, one of you, not a Mormon Wife. Oh, while playing in the Sandbox, do not fear for the Packers, they aren't going to do anything this season anyway.

Rune

Happiest of birthdays to dear Lars.

May you get all you deserve.

Wait. Perhaps I should say may you get all you desire. If you get all you deserve, you shan't be 'round for your next birthday.

NG cavscout, you be careful over there, dammit, and come back to us. I better not hear your name listed amongst those too foolish to duck and cover properly. Congrats on the new little one on the way, too. Give the wife all our best (which for some of this lot, isn't much, but it'll do in a pinch). Stay safe, dear. *hug*

Originally posted by rune:

Joebob Shaw ,

NGCavscout is a Knight in the House of Rune. You acknowledged it many moons ago...doesn't surprise me you can't remember, 1/2 of the time you don't remember which city you are in.

NGCavscout, humour the poor justiciar and send him a photo post haste. No no no, one of you, not a Mormon Wife. Oh, while playing in the Sandbox, do not fear for the Packers, they aren't going to do anything this season anyway.

Rune

I try to block ANYTHING about rune from my mind.

Photo, albeit a lousy one, received and will be entered as soon as I care enough to do it ... since he's from YOUR house that could take a while.

Joe

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Dr.Love:

This thread needs some hot sex apeal, so here I am.

Oooh, now me so horny.

C’mere G.I…me have new use for carrot… </font>

A Knight & his Serf AAR: A Messianic production

Well I Sir 37mm (Aka Sir Sir 37mm, OFFICIAL Messiah of the One Thread & Primus idjit Maximus) have just finished the most extraordinary bust up with my new serf Stormsubber (aka Stormsewer & Belgian2), never before have I seen such ineptitude infact from now on I’ll describe Nidan1 not as the ‘Challenge thread whipping boy’ but as the ‘former Challenge thread whipping boy’… yes Stormsewer is THAT bad!

Belgian2 has a perverse liking for entirely random quick battles presumably because it allows, every now & again, the insane mismatches that occurred in this fight.

I had to pick an 800pt infantry force in Finland, July 41 for a meeting engagement… so I picked a couple of uberfinnish companies & got to it!

Stormsubber had a mechanized force including infantry, artillery, five T-34’s & some tankettes… the terrain was unfortunately (for I) mostly flat farmland, the objectives however were placed in some central woods.

uo00038ee.th.jpg

So what happened next; did his tanks rush to the objectives & chew up my slowly advancing infantry?

No… my infantry ‘outmanoeuvred’ his static forces & got to the objectives first in considerable strength (though several platoons were driven back by intense enemy fire).

uo00021qb.th.jpg

uo00043hb.th.jpg

Okay so what happened next; did his tanks pound my infantry to dog-meat for kicks?

No… the crazy bastiche sent in his infantry & a couple of tankettes to engage at point blank range my uberfinish, the ‘action’ was quickly finished by a hail of grenades & SMG fire

uo00058lv.th.jpg

Okay so what happened; next did he THEN try to suppress my infantry with tank fire?

Actually yes he did… for a few turns anyway

uo00068sa.th.jpg

Okay so what happened next; did he cautiously probe my defences perhaps getting within canister range?

No… he sent half his tanks into close assault range at different locations! A HAIL of grenades, close assaults & demo charges dealt with the ugly beasts finally forcing Stormsewer to surrender.

uo00076lx.th.jpg

uo00081qj.th.jpg

Incredible, truly incredible! However he does send his turns in quickly…

Originally posted by Dr.Love:

This thread needs some hot sex apeal, so here I am.

Marvellous.

One really feels completely overwhelmed with a hightened feelings of expectant, expectant, expectant... vegetable...

[attempts to twitch anything with a half a muscle]

... one just can't barely contain enough excitement for what might happen next..

Love is in the air and his name is not Dr!

I'm crazy for you babe...Counting the days!

You know I can't smile without you

I can't smile without you

I can't laugh and I can't sing

I'm finding it hard to do anything

You see I feel sad when you're sad

I feel glad when you're glad

If you only knew what I'm going through

I just can't smile without you

You came along just like a song

And brighten my day

Who would have believed that you were part of a dream

Now it all seems light years away

And now you know I can't smile without you

You see I feel sad when you're sad

I feel glad when you're glad

I just can't smile

Now some people say happiness takes so very long to find

Well, I'm finding it hard leaving your love behind me

And you see I can't smile without you

You see I feel glad when you're glad

I feel sad when you're sad

I just can't smile without you

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

(Bunch of stuff SNIPPED, because, in the final analysis... it's just a fight between you two. I mean, who really cares?)

Is this why I haven't gotten any turns from you in the last two days, you little tramp?

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

(Bunch of stuff SNIPPED, because, in the final analysis... it's just a fight between you two. I mean, who really cares?)

Is this why I haven't gotten any turns from you in the last two days, you little tramp? </font>

Originally posted by Mace:

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARG!

Barry Manilow!!!!

*flees*

Her name was Lola, she was a showgirl

With yellow feathers in her hair and a dress cut down to there

She would merengue and do the cha-cha

And while she tried to be a star

Tony always tended bar

Across the crowded floor, they worked from 8 til 4

They were young and they had each other

Who could ask for more?

[flings donkey undergarments over paddock fence]

*snoooooooooooorrt* deeply, DEEPLY PATHETIC

Originally posted by Noba:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Is this why I haven't gotten any turns from you in the last two days, you little tramp? </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley: