I Name the New 10th Planet Peng! And Challenge You to Dispute Me!

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

Will you all shut up! I'm trying to concentrate.

Who you trying to kid?

Concentration implies a brain, something sadly missing in your case.

*Harumph* bloody serfs or junior kinnnigets or whatever.

Deceit lads ... foul deceit and treachery AND a transparent attempt to make your beloved Justicar look the foole!

I've just received a photo from our newest Serf juan gigante (spelt but not bolded). Now as a rule I don't quote from private emails, but these are desperate times (so I'm told by Fox News and if I can't trust them who can I trust) and they call for desperate measures, so I quote from his email to me:

Befitting my status as a serf in the Cesspool, I have selected a picture for your website ...
Now in the first place I certainly see no need to use my valuable and limited bandwidth on the site for a photo of a lousy SERF! But in the fourth place we have photos of US ... barring the Moose of course when nothing better is available.

So what photo did this lowly serf send? This one ...

bison.jpg

No doubt young juan gigante (spelt but not bolded) felt that someone of my years wouldn't recognize the character ... but he reckoned without the eclectic knowledge of the Justicar ... for THIS is the man in the photo ...

raoul%20julia.jpg

YES, one of my favorite ACTORS, Raul Julia of Addams Family fame ... the man was a FINE Gomez ... not up to the classic John Astin of course but still fine.

And now we have this ... this ... SERF ... attempting to take on HIS visage ... it's not to be borne lads, it's not to be borne.

DON'T BOOT!!! THINK BOOT!!! YOU BOOT!!! CAN BOOT!!! FOOL BOOT!!! THE BOOT!!! JUSTICAR BOOT!!! LAD, BOOT!!! YOU BOOT!!! MAY BOOT!!! HAVE BOOT!!! THE BOOT!!! MOXIE BOOT!!! BUT BOOT!!! YOU BOOT!!! AIN'T BOOT!!! GOT BOOT!!! THE BOOT!!! HEART BOOT!!! AND BOOT!!! YOU BOOT!!! NEED BOOT!!! BOTH.

You're treading very close to Coventry lad, don't try my patience.

Joe

p.s. Oh ... BOOT!!!

Originally posted by Mace:

*enters and places a stuffed eagle on the mantlepiece*

*ponders the stuffed animal for a while*

Hey Noba, It's a West Coast Eagle, well and truly stuffed.

Cats got it!

GoOOOOooooooooo CATS!

Sigh.

Noba.

Originally posted by Noba:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mace:

Cats got it!

GoOOOOooooooooo CATS!

Sigh.

Noba. </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mace:

Cats got it!

GoOOOOooooooooo CATS!

Sigh.

Noba. </font>

It's about Football, in particular Australian Rules Football you daft Northern Hemisphere bastages!!!

It's a manly game that's far beyond your comprehension because you lot get nosebleeds just from the excitement of watching tiddlywinks being played.

Sheesh!

[tail rotating quicker and quicker with rapid torrent of consistently logical thoughts]

... and then I shall shrink it more to whack it with a golf club and then shrink it further and further until I can *snort* the Boo pea out through me nose and then shrink it back until it collapses on to itself into a very dense Boo singularity from which nothing, utterly nothing escapes... but from which quite a lot issues forth in rather distressing ways...

[.. thinks a bit with an tail pointing straight towards the heavens]

*snort* nothing new about that then?

Pathetic.