Your (CMMOS) ship has come in!

That's right, a new version of CMMOS and a boat load of mods have just landed at CH:HQ

There's ton's of stuff, covering a very diverse set of mods, so be sure to check all the different sub-sections. There's even a few updated and new CMBO German vehicle mods.

Also, an important note: Due to circumstances in real-life I have to offer this release of CMMOS "AS-IS", and can offer no support for it. Hopefully, anyone who has any issues with CMMOS will be able to find help from the many "old hands" that can be found on this forum. I regret this situation, but I have to put the needs of my family before the needs of my hobby. I wish the users of CMMOS, and the modders who create CMMOS compatible mods the best of luck and enjoyment from CMMOS.

Gordon

Thank's Gordon,

I just ask the question yesterday on this forum

If the guys though there would be any more CMMOS

mods coming out?

Well here they are smile.gif Got the new core installed

Ver 4.03 will be busy downloading new rule sets

and the new mods.

Thank's a bunch

Lane smile.gif

Gordon, you're a hero to the whole CM community! Many thanks!

While we're on this thread, could someone post a list of what the new mods are? They're integrated into the master indices at CMHQ, so it's hard to see exactly what's just come out. Wouldn't want to miss anything... smile.gif

Gordon, thanks for many hours of effort and an excellent system. You and your fellow CMMOS and "regular" modders have made our two favorite games even better. Among other great things, you have made CMBO look so good, that it I have to do a double take, when I fire up the unmodded version on my old laptop. Of course it's still great fun to play, but it looks so....plain.

Bless you Grodon and your team!! I have been asking and asking when CMMOS would have some new stuff and WOW!! My prayers were finally answered!!

I have downloaded ALL the latest mods and when I fire up my game........all I can do is sit back and smile!! You and your team have made this game rock!!!

Thanks for an easy appl., it's great!!!

BigMik1

[ January 24, 2003, 08:22 AM: Message edited by: BigMik1 ]