Any news on 1.02 features?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Shep:

I'm especially curious about which models will be included in the final.

We should know pretty soon regardless.

See, I'm taking the fact that they've said nothing, as kind of a good sign. smile.gif

My reasoning is this: They are beginning to consider including all the models, but they're not sure if they can, and so they say nothing in order to not get our hopes up. tongue.gif

Optimism, baby. It's the way to go. :D

I will be releasing some 1.02 info here shortly, but for the time being here is a small bone to gnaw on.

I can say that there are 7 new models and 10 older models that have been updated.

In order to patch to 1.02 you MUST have already patched to 1.01 beforehand.

Will the patch be ready by the end of the month (6 days)?

Hmmm, I wouldn't count on it as we need to coordinate with the file mirrors and with CDV still.

Madmatt

Originally posted by Iberian:

Ok, let's start guessing about the models.

I'm personally praying for an IS-1, an IS-3 and a Stug-IV.

Out of only 7 new models? I doubt the IS-3 will get his. Probably a bunch of halftracks, God knows they need it. smile.gif

Originally posted by Andreas:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by -E:

I'd like to see horses on motorcycles please.

CMBB - Circus Mission - Beyond Barnum

Good thing Elephants and Tigers are already in the game, shame they took the clown cars out. </font>

Some of these East front battles can be very sombre.

Those clown cars were just the job to brighten things up.

For those who couldn't get to a preview session, you don't know what you missed.

And all those posts Andreas, ye Gods, are there any jobs going where you work? :D

Didn't the Americans have a division that was called the "Circus Division". Maybe the patch can place those guys at at the E-front :D

On a more serious note I do hope there is some improvements on the tcp/ip side...any improvements. Because I'm on the crappiest connection ever I'm not able to play decent live games if anyone within a 100k radius is using the same cable. Very annoying if the game crashes after a 3/4 file transfer.

Mies

I'd like to see an option to use the old way of scrolling around the battlefield using the "shift key" to move laterally. Having to put the mouse arrow at the bottom is more tedious in my opinion and is one of the only things I haven't been able to appreciate in CMBB.
To my knowledge the 'shift-key lateral scroll' still works in CMBB. With the 'hot corners' for the mouse cursor available, most people have forgotten about it.

yeah I miss the pupchen...that was a nice vehicle...

actually what would be cool is if you could have an

ammunition vehicle that if you were near would

slowly replenish your ammo....(of course if it

blows up...you are screwed...)....