Goodale, GoodLager and good Chicken and Waffels.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

I've decided I want to know what kinds of systems my maggots are playing CMBB on these days. Please post your basic spec for comparison.

P4-1.4Ghz

756 Ram

ummm.. 32MB Gerforce 2 MMX 440 :mad:

Cable intenet: ComcASSt, the worlds WORST isp. :mad: Connection drops 1-5 tims a day for 5minutes to 3 hours :mad: :mad: Pings are horrible and spikey :mad: :mad: :mad: Download speed are fat though.

40 and 80 Gig HDs, for my prOn

21 inch monitor for view prOn Size Matters!

[ August 25, 2003, 04:58 PM: Message edited by: 86smopuim ]

Originally posted by 86smopuim:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

Smopium if you want to do the same that would be cool! :mad:

I'd be glad to send you said pic, IF I EVER GET A FAWKING TURN FROM ASS69. </font>

Originally posted by Soddball:

Soddball beat me so hard that Mrs Goodale cheered.

I kind of like this one, but I'd like it even more if you changed it to "Soddball beat me so badly that Mrs Goodale felt it." :D

MasterGoodale, I'll get your setup to you in a few minutes.

Congratulations to the gamey uber-Finn Prinz Eugen. He whipped me big time (79-21) in our battle. This was my first experience with phoney VLs. I thought I was supposed to defend a railroad station, but that wasn't the real VL, which was off in some scattered trees. I held the other three flags, and was outscored NINE HUNDRED to zero for controlled flags. My green and conscript Russian infantry couldn't do much with his Germans, only causing a few casualties to him. My three green or worse T-34s were wiped out by his crack Pz III in a matter of seconds. GRRRR!!! :mad: :mad: Anyway, congratulations once again Prinz Eugen!! :D

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

As to your comment, Axe2121, how many times have you been around horse dongs to have developed said "strong aversion"? Was Paul a bit rough with the "horseplay" one night?

:mad: :mad: :mad: Instead of the Save Seanachai! campaign I vote we start a Horsewhip Mike_the_wino! one.

Ree-spect to Becket who, in our Kursk battle, snatched a minor victory from the jaws of a total one had he had five more turns to continue running riot over my troops with his 653 PzIVs. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Laugh it up while you can puss munches. It won't last long.

I think everyone who received a furious turn from me tonight knows and understands the heat of my TNT. :mad:

Smopium how'd ya like me sending the pieces of that heavy tank of yours where the sun don't shine maggot??? :mad:

You're all in for a heap of misery and don't you be coming and crying to papa for mercy when the time comes because there ain't none to be had in Mother Russia skunk lickers. :mad:

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Ree-spect to Becket who, in our Kursk battle, snatched a minor victory from the jaws of a total one had he had five more turns to continue running riot over my troops with his 653 PzIVs. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Respect right back atcha. Two great games!

The DaveH v. MasterGoodale rematch, the Rumble at Robotnik, has begun.

Gentlemen, you have received your weapons.

It's May, 1943, in BecketWorld .

Goodwhale, you command a unit that has been recently given the Guards designation. Don't make Stalin regret that decision. You must assault a well defended position, and the Stavka has given you the men and materiel to do the job.

DaveH, look smart, as you command the rugged SS Mountain troops, and must hold off the Mighty Maggot's assault any way you can. Don't forget that this is an assault lad, so you you can place foxholes to your heart's content. There is no retreat, no surrender (unless you want to be sacked).

Wow, aren't I the history buff. :D

[ August 25, 2003, 11:07 PM: Message edited by: Becket ]

Originally posted by MasterWillReceiveHisTurnLaterToday:

Please post your basic spec for comparison.

AMD XP 1600+ (1,4 GHz)

512 Mb RAM

GF 2 GTS :mad:

30 Gig HD

17 " c****y Belinea CRT monitor (the cheapest model) :mad:

256 ADSL (works like a charm, when my bro isn't downloading some c**p) :mad:

[ August 26, 2003, 02:40 AM: Message edited by: Prinz Eugen ]

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

Maybe for Krauts, but for Russians it's an asset.It inspires new and cruel ways to torture prisoners and helps my bloody-faced grunts resist surrendering.

Who's the wuss in here ?!? :mad:

No prisoners I say. :mad: If they are defeated, they do not deserve to see tomorrow. And I don't think my troops high on TNT would listen to any command to spare the prisoners. :mad:

Originally posted by Dave H:

Congratulations to the gamey uber-Finn Prinz Eugen. He whipped me big time (79-21) in our battle. This was my first experience with phoney VLs. I thought I was supposed to defend a railroad station, but that wasn't the real VL, which was off in some scattered trees. I held the other three flags, and was outscored NINE HUNDRED to zero for controlled flags. My green and conscript Russian infantry couldn't do much with his Germans, only causing a few casualties to him. My three green or worse T-34s were wiped out by his crack Pz III in a matter of seconds. GRRRR!!! Anyway, congratulations once again Prinz Eugen!!

I thank you for your appreciation. smile.gif :mad: I was slightly sorry for you (for about one-tenth of a second) :mad: at noticing you were fighting a lost cause because of those bogey flags. I did warn you though, but would you listen ? :mad: I could not have taken all of those flags in any case, such was the fury of your conscripts/greens, who outnumbered me by more than 2:1. :eek: I was very fortunate with my placing of the crack Pz that wasted his T-34's, he got a nice rear/side hull shot into all of his tanks, as they raced to meet my other three tanks. That was, in my opinion, the most decisive moment of the battle.

I got whooped by Axe2121 by 23%-77% in Soddball's Forward Recon. :mad:

As every lozerr has a good explanation, I would like to point out that the German setup zone needs tweaking a bit. As it is, I never got out of the forests at all, and had to endure an unhealthy amount of TNT there. If that would be fixed, this would make for a good scenario, eventhough a little small one, thus more suitable as a nice'n'quick tcp fix than a pbem duel.

Explanations or not, the vile Canuck out-played me with extreme resolution. :mad: :mad: I'd take you for a Finn if I didn't know better. I had better kit than he did, but I failed. Miserably. redface.gif

MasterOfGameySetups has now my reply to the setup. The massacre may begin. :mad: :mad:

You may still weasel out of the game. You will do that if you knew what was best for you. If you did that, the only thing that would suffer is your pride. :rolleyes:

If you continue with the game, you will open the Pandora's box. From now on, I will not guarantee the wellbeing of your troops.

Welcome to the world of pain. :mad: :mad: :mad: