Goodale, GoodLager and good Chicken and Waffels.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Dave H:

Just don't bleed all over the new carpet, maggot. :D

Aaaaahhh!!! Mice, mold and ants infused with MasterGoodale's blood. I don't even want to speculate what that would cause. </font>

I use to live about 30 min from Stephen King's house in Bangor Maine. I saw he and his son at a highschool B-Ball game once years ago. I have read several of his books, including Pet Semetary, The Shining, Tommy Knockers, DreamCatcher, Rose Madder, Nightmares and Dreamscapes, Carrie, FireStarter, Misery, Needful Things and a few others I can't remember the names of. But I've never heard of "The Raft". Is it good??? :mad: :mad: :mad:

I plan to read 4-5 more of his novels when I have the time.

I've never heard of any of those except Skeleton Crew (but never read it). It's been too long I've been away from his writings. I love that man's books. Did you know that his adopted brother David lives rigth here in my home town of Rochester, NH? He owns an appliance repair shop. :mad:

I should take in my moldy washer and tell hime to fix it!! :mad:

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

I should take in my moldy washer and tell him to fix it!! :mad:

If your life was a Stephen King story — and it's as close as anybody's I've ever met — they would find your body stuffed in that washing machine, covered in ants, mold and mice.

Even though I had to work on Saurday this was a rewarding weekend. Did I get anything done in the yard? No. Any house work? No. Anything productive? Um, well, no. But I spend VAST amounts of time laying waste to MasterGoodale's remnants of an attack. Just 9 turns to go until my victory. The only way the lad has a chance is if one of those feckin flying saucers from Sim City comes zipping in and wipes out my forces.

I have a question for Dave H. You only have to put with you sig being changed for 28 days, CMAK is coming out and yet you want another go at MG? Didn't you surrender because his turn rate was worse than his posts? Oh well, have fun and post back here in a year when you finish.

Now this is just downright spooky. I went to the Rochester, NH site, just to check out where MG lives. (Hey, I'm a journalist — translation, I'm nosey)

And in the 'Then and Now' photo section there is an Abbott Street.

n1.jpg

Weird world.

Nice picture you rotten pile of squirrel nads. When your IQ reaches 50 let me know I'll show you how to post pics! :mad:

What the hell are you on about? I can see it fine. And if you mean the quality of the picture — uh, I didn't take it. I'm, like, several hundred miles away.

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

I have a question for Dave H. You only have to put with you sig being changed for 28 days, CMAK is coming out and yet you want another go at MG? Didn't you surrender because his turn rate was worse than his posts? Oh well, have fun and post back here in a year when you finish.

Soddball seems to have lit a fire under the maggot and got the turns flowing. I didn't want to pass up an opportunity to have another go at him while he's getting turns out relatively quickly. I'm limiting it to 20 turns to avoid another long, drawn out mess.

I just see a red X. :mad: Can anyone else see the pic?? :mad: Cretin. I can't wait for our rematch. :mad:

Geocities doesn't allow pic linking. Copy the location into your address bar, that should work.

But Pioneers are excellent defensive troops in many cases. Especially if they are backed up by a couple of angry flamethrowers. :mad:

Indeed. This is why, when my troops encountered their ambush in the woods, they wiped my guys out leaving only a handful of squads. It's also why that same handful of squads utterly annihilated the same Pioneers charging up the slopes of Hamburger Hill.