Goodale, GoodLager and good Chicken and Waffels.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm too embarrassed to.

The extended warranty on our present machine just expired. Paula won't budge on a new computer — what with the new house and all — so I hope it doesn't meet with an unfortunate "accident" in the meantime.

[innocent] Now who left that full cup of coffee there? [/innocent]

Jas :mad: n

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

Holy Sh*t Whiner, with all that power I would think your troops would be faster than they are in our battle.

Hey slapnuts, I am on defense, I am supposed to wait for your lagging maggots to slither to me. But, I didn't hear any complaints when I one-timed the first AFV. Remember that one? I think it was SU-152, or sumfink, that you tried dueling a Tiger, at 1.7 kilometers. Even hull-down you got your bottom spanked.

Now send a turn so I can finish you off.

I'll be home in 1 hour amoeba pouches and I'll be slinging more hate than you can shake a stick at :mad:

Becket, especially you nong lips. :mad: I see misery in your future. I have sent in a very large number of angry Russians with explicit orders to "kill first, ask questions later". :mad:

Hey Axe, what kind of Ram? :mad: I have two 128 MB Dimms you can have for free if you can use them. They've never even been opened. :mad:

Thanks for the offer. :mad: I'll check when I get home. :mad:

Becket, especially you nong lips. :mad: I see misery in your future. I have sent in a very large number of angry Russians with explicit orders to "kill first, ask questions later". :mad:

Anger is a liability in combat. That is going to be lesson one. I really don't think you'll last long enough to hit lesson two.

Hey Maggots.

I'm just trying to pick a Sig for Goodale, and I'm currently favouring:

Will suck horse dong for $$$ (Thanks Soddball)

Wanted to know how you felt about this one, or whether you preferred:

Soddball beat me so hard that Mrs Goodale cheered.

or

I am Soddball's wife, and he whipped me like a rented mule.

Answers on a postcard. :mad:

Some of my favorite opponents best be planning on playing CMBB along with CMAK or we're gonna have some angry issues in this here forum maggots. :mad:

Who's with me on CMBB!!??? Who's with me!!???? :mad: :mad:

they will have to take my BB disk away From my cold dead hands!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: