Goodale, GoodLager and good Chicken and Waffels.

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

I better have my turn waiting for me when I get home maggot. I got a lotta fury to dish out to your ass.

:mad:

Oh, hush up. I sent you a turn last night in I've Been Dying on the Railroad and you've yet to return it.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll chuck first thing after supper tonight. :mad:

Skunk Nads is that good a cook, eh?

Send me your password for the game we're playing, Dinner Chucker. The Mad One needs it to check on the save error.

[ August 26, 2003, 02:08 PM: Message edited by: Snarker ]

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

How do ya like "Blood and Scones" so far maggot? Made contact yet? :mad:

GGGRRRRRR!!!! :mad:

No. 7893278932467838opposum can't seem to figure out e-mail. :mad: </font>

Originally posted by 86smopuim:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

How do ya like "Blood and Scones" so far maggot? Made contact yet? :mad:

GGGRRRRRR!!!! :mad:

No. 7893278932467838opposum can't seem to figure out e-mail. :mad: </font>

Any suggestions?

Hahahaha,

I suggest you take a large hunk of TNT and shove it up the ass of that hunkajunk email provider hotmail!!!!

(seriously though, I think they are suffering from viruses)

I sent u a test email, lemme know if u got it.

Originally posted by 86smopuim:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

Any suggestions?

Hahahaha,

I suggest you take a large hunk of TNT and shove it up the ass of that hunkajunk email provider hotmail!!!!

(seriously though, I think they are suffering from viruses)

I sent u a test email, lemme know if u got it. </font>

Umm, I'm using jasonballantyne@sympatico.ca, not hotmail. I just list that in my profile.

Well I suggest u take a large hunk a TNT and shove it up the ass the that hunkajunk ISP sympatico.ca.

They are a well known spam source.

I have removed blocking from that spam whore in the great white north, sympatico.ca. Please resend file.

I would just like to let everyone know I am kicking Mr Goodytwoshoes ass.

Considering the skill and finess of his attack, it's probably not all that unusual of an occurance.

turn 2, 1 free scout car(mine)

turn 3, 3 free scout cars(HMGs)

turn 4, 2+ tanks, for free(Bunkers)

Maybe you should warm up by chucking some pom poms or something, Maggot.

[ August 26, 2003, 06:09 PM: Message edited by: 86smopuim ]

yeah right Snarker. I'm just gonna send you the password so you can cheat your way to a MasterGoodale victory. :mad: The new file you sent me last night was fine. :mad:

Yes, I had to go back to your previous send and replay it.

As for the cheating part (yes, I know your kidding)- How do you spell "Oi Vey"??? Never mind. What Axe said.

If it makes you feel any better, I'll give you my password. Do you know why? The Spring Valley High football team was tapped into our headsets while we played them in '79. They still lost. And they were better at strategy and tactics than you.

Grrrrrr :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Snarker:

yeah right Snarker. I'm just gonna send you the password so you can cheat your way to a MasterGoodale victory. :mad: The new file you sent me last night was fine. :mad:

Yes, I had to go back to your previous send and replay it.

As for the cheating part (yes, I know your kidding)- How do you spell "Oi Vey"??? Never mind. What Axe said.

If it makes you feel any better, I'll give you my password. Do you know why? The Spring Valley High football team was tapped into our headsets while we played them in '79. They still lost. And they were better at strategy and tactics than you.

Grrrrrr :mad: :mad: :mad: </font>

The following slime buckets owe me a turn (and yes, I just double-checked maggots):

SNARKER!!!! :mad:

BECKET!!!! :mad:

And Smopium you sack of pus-riddled sh*t you got lucky. :mad: I was well aware of your bunkers but it didn't seem possible that they could see my tanks on the path I took. I also didn't expect to see Pillboxes, AT guns, and Wooden bunkers stacked on top of one another. Quite frankly, I didn't know that was possible to do. :mad: :mad: :mad:

But you will pay a bloody price for it. :mad: It wouldn't be the first time I have lost armor up front and still won the battle :mad:

Your sig makes me smile every time I see it MasterGoodale. It's so good for my overall well being. I may have to have it framed and place it on my desk at work. It will inspire me to great heights of writing whenever I totter on the brink of despair. I can show it to all my co-workers and even complete strangers and try to explain the glory contained in those 41 words, fully knowing my attempts will fail. For you see, only those who have stepped on the throats of your pixeltruppen can truly understand the pleasure, nay, the ecstasy your humiliation brings. Keep up the good work Goodale. My rosy outlook on the world depends on it.

I know you're scared Becket. . .it's ok. Turn your fear into courage and send those troops into that hail of hot angry lead!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

You can't run forever from the long, hot, liquid arm of TNT :mad:

You're such a nitwit. In sum, no I won't send you a re-send of the file. The last time I did that, you had actually received my email. So, when I resent it to you, you f'ing whined about how you already f'ing had it. In that instance, your crap ass ISP had failed to deliver your subsequent turn.

Summation: If you want turn 16, post. If you want turn 18, re-send turn 17, because I didn't get it. Get it?

[ August 26, 2003, 09:41 PM: Message edited by: Becket ]