Goodale, GoodLager and good Chicken and Waffels.

Axe21212121212121 and Dave H your 2,000 point ME is ready and on the way to Axe. As I T-saved the battle I took the liberty of placing the Axis player first and am sending it off to Axe as soon as my e-mail server comes up.

Good luck gentleman!

[ August 21, 2003, 09:51 PM: Message edited by: Abbott ]

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Abbott:

Axe21212121212121 and Dave H your 2,000 point ME is ready and on the way to Axe.

Good luck gentleman!

I assume you were talking to me, since you used the singular form "gentleman". Thank you very much. So how goes the big construction project?

MasterGoodale, you maggot, this is the thread you may post in now. All the others are off limits. The burdens we shoulder to keep him out of trouble on this forum. tongue.gif:D;)

So how goes the big construction project?

I got the old shelving tore out and the wall sheeted with 7/16's Ox board. I will start the 8' x 8' x 2' deep storage cabinet tomorrow. I am building it out of 5/8th’s particleboard and adding shelving for power tool storage. I am looking forward to building it.

Originally posted by Abbott:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />So how goes the big construction project?

I got the old shelving tore out and the wall sheeted with 7/16's Ox board. I will start the 8' x 8' x 2' deep storage cabinet tomorrow. I am building it out of 5/8th’s particleboard and adding shelving for power tool storage. I am looking forward to building it. </font>

Originally posted by Becket:

mike, I hate you to the core of my being.

And I will go to bed much happier because of it.

BTW, racing full speed works really well in fog and at night, but, uh, I hate to give you ANY tactical help but it is clear daylight. You might want to adjust your tactics a bit.

Mike_the_wino and Becket are playing at lawyers.

MasterGoodale has discovered mice in his 'home'.

Seanachai called me a useless pillock.

We've had temperatures in the mid-30s (metric, you dunces) and no air conditioning for a full week as part of energy conservation efforts since the grid isn't back to full power.

I've lost more tanks to Becket than I have brain cells from posting in here for the last seven months.

And now "21 sleeps to our wedding," as Paula is now driving me nuts with. I love her dearly but if I have to hear that every day until Sept. 13 it's also going to be 21 days until my bail hearing.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Axe2121:

And now "21 sleeps to our wedding," as Paula is now driving me nuts with. I love her dearly but if I have to hear that every day until Sept. 13 it's also going to be 21 days until my bail hearing.

It could be worse. Paula could be saying "29 sleeps until you get rid of that disgusting sig line about MasterGoodale, the maggot." You have to keep some sense of perspective about the importance of these things. :D:D

On the other hand, I would have to agree with Seanachai that you are a useless pillock. Whatever a pillock is. Does his statement imply there is such a thing as a useful pillock? How would I recognize one if I saw it? How can you tell the useless from the useful? :confused: :D

I know, I know, too many questions for a Friday morning. tongue.gif:D

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Becket:

mike, I hate you to the core of my being.

And I will go to bed much happier because of it.

BTW, racing full speed works really well in fog and at night, but, uh, I hate to give you ANY tactical help but it is clear daylight. You might want to adjust your tactics a bit. </font>

The problem was I tried to flank wide rather than going straight on, and in doing so gave you a side shot, which just happens to be the only way a SU-76M can knock out a StuGIII (no chance frontally). Freaking no-turret vehicle (Okay fine it was operator error).

Hang your head in shame.

Originally posted by Dave H:

"29 sleeps until you get rid of that disgusting sig line about MasterGoodale, the maggot."

You too should hang your head in shame.

Abbott scenario received. Beautiful map, excellent force selection. I'll send it to you later this afternoon. Let the bloodletting begin. :mad: :mad: :mad:

(edited because of stupidity. I'll go hang my head in shame)

[ August 22, 2003, 08:33 AM: Message edited by: Axe2121 ]

GARRARAGRAGRARARGRGGGRGAG GRG AGRAG RGR AAGR AGRAGRA GRAGRA GRGR GRAGRAG R AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA A GRAGR AGRAGRARGAGRAGR GRGGGG G G GG G G G G!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

If you recently became slathered in MasterGoodale - Jewel Crowned GrandMaster TNT Chucker's blistering TNT raise your hand! (the entire Brood raises their hands) :mad:

That's what I thought. :mad:

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Dave H:

"29 sleeps until you get rid of that disgusting sig line about MasterGoodale, the maggot."

Abbott scenario received. Beautiful map, excellent force selection. I'll send it to you later this afternoon. Let the bloodletting begin. :mad: :mad: :mad:

(edited because of stupidity. I'll go hang my head in shame) </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

(edited because of stupidity. I'll go hang my head in shame) </font>

Becket, you should have plenty of time to memorize every detail of the map. Sometime late next year, while the rest of us are CMAKing all over the Sahara, Sicily, and Italy, you will still be waiting for the maggot MasterGoodale's Russians to appear. By then he and Soddball may actually finish their game. tongue.gif;):D

I forgot to mention that Stalin's Organ won a 60-40 minor victory in our PBEM. I figured he would show up here to brag, but apparently not. Anyway, the scenario we played was excellent and I'll be adding a review to the Scenario Depot today. :D:D

Axe, I really liked the title you came up with for the thread you started yesterday. Hang on to it for the next time around.

It grieves me to watch mike_the_wino and Becket grovel in their sig-line dispute. Neither of them has shown any signs of thinking outside the box and coming up with a blindingly off-the-wall justification for their point of view. Now they've dragged real attorneys into the Cheery Waffle thread, which should be an offense punishable by vivisection. Or worse. :eek:

Have the rest of you noticed that a disturbing number of Peng regulars have taken up lurking on the fringes of the Waffle threads? Maybe you remember a while back when there was actually a thread on the General Forum asking people to please post in the Peng thread. I believe that through no fault of our own we have accumulated a whole collection of Cheery Waffle groupies. Is there some way we could charge them for the privilege of reading our deathless prose? :D

Hey PUSS MUNCHES!!! :mad: I've been returning turns for all 8 of my PBEMs at a steady and acceptable rate you foul, slithering, TNT-Slathered pouch of amoeba-piss-soaked skunk nads!! :mad: Anyone who states otherwise WILL receive a mouthful of angry TNT and a lit cigar! :mad:

Don't make me unleash hot angry fury on all your asses you bunch of Darwinian throwbacks! If I split every single one of your nongish, sloped skulls with a TNT-dipped axe and ripped out all of your brains and chucked them into a pile of snake fesces it wouldn't be enough to feed that mouse in my house you flag-burning, lead-ducking, grenade-eating, spear-chucking wannabes!!

I'm gonna slice your nads out of that tiny pea-pod you call a sack and inject it with emotionally-disturned TNT using a 20 guage needle then make you do the crab-walk over a bed of red hot coals while singing "The heat is on. . . . .yeah!!. . .the heat is aww ha hon" :mad:

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

TNT-dipped axe

Kindly leave me out of your nefarious plans.

And just when I thought my hatred of you had grown as much as it could, you quote a Glen Frey song that I now can't get out of my head.

GARGRGG AGG RAG GARG ARG ARG !!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Dave H:

It grieves me to watch mike_the_wino and Becket grovel in their sig-line dispute. Neither of them has shown any signs of thinking outside the box and coming up with a blindingly off-the-wall justification for their point of view. Now they've dragged real attorneys into the Cheery Waffle thread, which should be an offense punishable by vivisection. Or worse.

Ow. That hurt Dave. What am I, chopped liver? Should I change my profile? Very sad. :(

As for mike, I've made my final offer. He can restore my victory sig, and if he does, he has the chance to win a sig line from me, which I will display for the same period of time he displays mine. Given that things are looking grim for me in our current tussle, you'd think he'd take that offer.

Offer void in some states. Offer not valid after September 1, 2003. Do not spindle.

It grieves me to watch mike_the_wino and Becket grovel in their sig-line dispute. Neither of them has shown any signs of thinking outside the box and coming up with a blindingly off-the-wall justification for their point of view. Now they've dragged real attorneys into the Cheery Waffle thread, which should be an offense punishable by vivisection. Or worse.

Ow. That hurt Dave. What am I, chopped liver? Should I change my profile? Very sad. :(

</font>