Goodale, GoodLager and good Chicken and Waffels.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Becket:

Summation: If you want turn 16, post. If you want turn 18, re-send turn 17, because I didn't get it. Get it?

Becket, you have to forgive MasterGoodale. Any time he gets into higher math (any number greater than 13, which is as high as he can count on his fingers), he has to take his shoes off. Well, you know what the floor of his basement is like. So cut him some slack, he does the best he can. Sad, isn't he? :(:(tongue.giftongue.gif:D:D

OMFG I had to work last night. And yes it was work. Sitting around drinking is par for the evening but last night I had to sit around drinking with 30 complete strangers and pretend to have fun. Luckily I was sitting next to a chef and his wife. Lovely people, I would have killed them last if I flipped out ninja-style. So no turns and no posts. Did y'all miss me? :confused:

On to more impotent matters. Namely MasterGoodale. 'Nuff said all ready, just waiting to impose that new sig.

I received a package from one Jason Ballantyne, aka Axe2121. Having spoken to the lad repeatedly aboot beer I was giddy. Could the precious liquid be mere centimeters away? The dimensions were right but the heft wasn't quite there. A bit of rattle...did the bottle break? I normally don't open packages from strangers and little in this world nothing is stranger than a Canadian. Luckily, the neighbors have kids so it was easy to get one of them to tear the package open. This precautionary step was taken to prevent any explosive device damaging my valuable drinking hand. The little buggers made quick work of the package and soon tiny bits of Canada were falling on my lawn. My eyes, attuned to spotting liquor in all of its forms, quickly spied a small bottle with a brownish liquid in it. Snatching the bottle from the clutches of one of the children, I opened and poured the liquid down my throat. I was shocked when instead of the soothing, intoxicating flavour of a nice bourbon or Canadian whiskey, my mouth was coated with a thick, sickening sweet syrup. WTF?!?!? Looking at the bottle it read "Pure Maple Syrup". What a rip-off. At the very least I would get a sugar buzz.

Looking around at the other bits I took an accounting of what trinkets Axe2121 had shipped and possible gain some insights into the shopping habits of a wily Canadian. Two stuffed creatures (one walrus and one seal, each approx. 10 centimeters in length), a beaver figurine on a wood stand with a plaque (approx. 9 centimeters), the now empty bottle of maple syrup, and a key ring with the Canadian flag on it. The stuffed animals came from what I assume is one of the finer stores in Canada...."Holiday Inn". I will be able to use the Canadian flag key-ring when I move to Vancouver. Don't know what I am expected to do with the rest of it. Thanks to Axe2121 for all the crap Canadian.

[ August 27, 2003, 02:08 PM: Message edited by: mike_the_wino ]

For those who can't be bothered to read the drool this bag of gas typed, here are the edited highlights:

"OMFG I had *whine shipped* Did y'all miss me? :confused: "

No.

"On to more impotent matters."

Couldn't have said it better myself, Mr Floppy.

"I received a package from one Jason Ballantyne, aka Axe2121. Having spoken to the lad repeatedly aboot beer I was giddy. Could the precious liquid be mere centimeters away? The dimensions were right but the heft wasn't quite there. A bit of rattle...beaver ..."

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

Beckey's taking a beating right now in Abbott's Road to Moscow

Be careful, MasterGoodale. Becket often does completely stupid things early on to bring you out. Actually he does completely stupid things throughout the game but the monkey-humper still wins. F*ing hoor.

Bwahahaha!!! I couldn't see anyway around shipping the booze. Sorry Mike. :( If anyone has any ideas, let me know. I wish I could have seen your face when those cheap souvenirs started falling out of the box.

I'm especially proud of the beaver paperweight, which looks more like a demented rat. Hee heee hhhe hhehe hh eh h eh e......

You should have seen the looks my co-worker gave me when I was packing that up, laughing hysterically.

"Who is it for?" she asked.

"I wouldn't even know when to start," I answered.

I am determined to get some real stuff to you, like perhaps Yukon Jack, The Black Sheep of Canadian Liqueurs. (I'm not kidding. That's what it says right on the bottle.)

This parcel was a show of good faith.

Jas :mad: n

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Hey MG. The reason you have problems with the hull down command -- you chomp like a half-starved crack whore with rusted braces. :mad: :mad: :mad:

*spew*

Thanks. Now I'm going to have to wash the digestive juices off my chicken kievs and eat them again. :mad:

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

Hey Axe2121, I was looking at the postage on the box..August 8th? Delivered on August 25th? WTF?

Ah, good old Canadian Customs. Notorious for slowing down mail. Maybe if I wrote "Anthrax Free" on the box, it would have made it there quicker.

Enough with the Canadian trinkets already. Where are my turns, you maggots ? :mad: ? :mad: ? :mad: ?

Now my game has finished with Gentleman Dave I'm relying on you muppets for the vast majority of my CMBB fix. I even found myself firing up A Battle Of Minors this afternoon (after remembering reading here that somebody recommended it) to play against the bloody AI :(

Hurry along Mikey, MG and Axe, or I'll tell Soddball you collect shaved goats and before you know it he'll be camped out on your porches with a rucksack full of sugar lumps.

Teddy

Edited to add: Please

[ August 27, 2003, 05:43 PM: Message edited by: Edward Windsor ]

It is with great pain that I must report the following:

All of you who are playing me owe turns. Here's the part that hurts - except Master Goodale.

Soodball is slow because he fears a sig - but MGA should fear that sig more. He he.

Axe and Drunken with Strangers should be sending turns at a furious pace, as the latter owns my sorry arse and the former commands Uber Finns. Any of you target shoot? They make little plastic targets that 'self-heal' - the bullet passes through and the hole just closes. I think the Finns are made of that plastic. :mad: :mad:

Master Blaster!!!! My retired "forward everything anyone emails me to my entire address book" Aunt living in BeFlorIdie sent me this - useless for me (as is everything else she sends, bless her big, spamming, tie-up-the-internet with junk heart :mad: ), but for you...

And all this time you've just been putting Bounce in the dryer!

It will chase ants away when you lay a sheet near them. It also repels mice.. spread them around foundation areas, or in trailers cars that are sitting and it keeps mice from entering your

vehicle.

The list of uses continues, but sorry maggot - no mention of mold. It mentions something about skunks so you may want to keep it away from the wife. :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Snarker:

It is with great pain that I must report the following:

All of you who are playing me owe turns

I disagree with your analysis of the situation :mad: :mad: :mad: but have resent the last turn nonetheless.

Good luck hitting my little plastic army men.

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

Beckey's taking a beating right now in Abbott's Road to Moscow

Be careful, MasterGoodale. Becket often does completely stupid things early on to bring you out. Actually he does completely stupid things throughout the game but the monkey-humper still wins. F*ing hoor. </font>