Goodale, GoodLager and good Chicken and Waffels.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Dave H:

Becket and mike, please don't waste your time quoting any rules or precedents. In spite of MasterGoodale's puny efforts, we anarchists of this thread have long ago decided there are NO RULES. Period. Every conflict will be resolved on its own merits. Imagination in creating some merits helps a lot. :D

Oh, and Becket, you're right about the Stalino map. The mapping program must connect elevation points with straight lines. Apparently there are not sufficient elevation points defined, so instead of smooth peaks and valleys, the terrain is overly jagged. It looks like a countryside covered with the facets of huge crystals. I'm not sure anyone would find a reason to fight in such poor terrain.
Yep. From the looks of things, CMAK will improve that. For now, I have to endure this rain of washing machines that you are shooting my way. :mad:

:D

[ August 23, 2003, 05:54 PM: Message edited by: Becket ]

ch0269.jpg

I need to get me one of those. MasterGoodale could use one to help him make 10 copies of himself. He would then be able to finish a game in less than six months.

God how I wish Watterson was still drawing. Best comic ever, with the exception of '60s and '70s Peanuts. I could always relate to Charlie Brown. The angst-ridden, perennial underdog who never gives up trying.

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Ask Snarker what he thinks of using Marders.

In the dark.

Against Molotov-wielding Russian infantry.

"What do you mean this thing doesn't have a roof?!?!?"

Mwahahahahaha!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Grrr. :mad:

Let me introduce you to the Marder's commander.

human_torch.gif :mad: :mad:

Becket, great link to Calvinball, the only sport with the level of anarchy we maintain in the Cheery Waffle thread. As anyone can see, we don't even spell Waffles the same way every time. Perfect!!! :D:D

Anyone seen a Teddy Windsor or Shosties4th around lately? Our games are dragging, due to their absences. :mad:

Axe, the only comic strip I would compare with Calvin & Hobbes is the immortal Bloom County by Berke Breathed. Opus the penguin will always occupy a special place in my heart. :cool:

:D

edited to add -- where's my turn Flamer?!?!? :mad: :mad: :mad:

The little PBEM helper says, "Hey Axe, Snarker is waiting". Come to think of it, it says that for (surprise) Goodale, Snotball, and The Bismarck's Little Buddy.

So if any of you think the helper is yanking me, let me know and I'll resend.

Originally posted by Prinz Eugen:

ANGRY OUT LOUD !!! :mad: :mad: :(

Just open my latest turn to you?

Oh. Just noticed that new sig. Wear it with pride.

How about "If only I could chuck TNT like I chuck newspapers."

[ August 24, 2003, 12:22 PM: Message edited by: Axe2121 ]

Turns all out except to Eddie Windsor whom I have not heard from in eons. What a creature. :mad:

Prince Ugly since Becket has not posted front and center with a TNT-Slathered face I assume he does not have time to create our epic battle. :mad: Therefore you will receive a QB from me and you will LIKE IT mister. :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

Turns all out except to Eddie Windsor whom I have not heard from in eons. What a creature. :mad:

Prince Ugly since Becket has not posted front and center with a TNT-Slathered face I assume he does not have time to create our epic battle. :mad: Therefore you will receive a QB from me and you will LIKE IT mister. :mad: :mad:

MasterGoodale, you nitwit son of a goat, I sent back the setup for Abbott's battle DAYS ago. Do you need a resend, or should I just seek another opponent? The map looks great, I don't like not getting to play it.

I have to hand it to Snarker, I did not pose a real challenge in any stage. He did well to use those SturmTigers to pound at my infantry - and tanks. The Panthers were also comfortly sitting at the back of the map, effectively controlling the plateau (?) the flags were in. I had to be very careful with my T-34's, SU-100's and that T-44 not to get cought in the open. Apparently I failed in that. Even though the Biltongs' QB map favoured me in that 3/4 flags were nearer to me than him, I lost. By surrender. At the time of surrender all I had left was one immobilised T-34/85 behind a hill, and maybe one SU-76. Plus some more or less useless infantry. And BA mg-armed armoured cars not even worth a mention.

Can a loss be anymore humiliating ? MasterGoodale?

Originally posted by MasterDeliversAtLast:

That would be sir Prince Ugly to you. :mad: A QB suits me anyday, expect to be utterly spanked. I WILL definately like it, as I crave for a win after that humiliation at the hands of Snarker. Not likely that a victory over you will be rated that high, but what the hell. A victory is a victory. :mad:

Edited to add : a custom map maybe ? Biltong's makes good un's.

[ August 24, 2003, 12:51 PM: Message edited by: Prinz Eugen ]

Oh. Just noticed that new sig. Wear it with pride.

Thank you Sir, I will. :mad: Atleast it makes sense as opposed to yours. :mad:

How about "If only I could chuck TNT like I chuck newspapers."

LOL ! :D That is an idea. I mean, I don't like that at all. :mad: And you haven't won that unfair scenario just yet. :mad: I have two turns to snatch the victory.

What are you talking about Begs For It?? I just sent the turn and that's the latest one I have. It's an Axis turn you flint chipper. :mad:

Please lean forward so I can set my coffee on your foeskull you Darwinian reject. :mad:

Turn back to you, Grodbundle. Let's see if you can manage two in a day. :mad:

What are you talking about Begs For It?? I just sent the turn and that's the latest one I have. It's an Axis turn you flint chipper. :mad:

Please lean forward so I can set my coffee on your foeskull you Darwinian reject. :mad:

Let me spell things out for you:

You sent me turn 001.

I sent you turn 002.

I heard nothing from you since that time. I re-sent turn 002 to you in the hopes that you will someday respond. Instead of sending me a new turn, you demanded I send you turn 004. What kind of nincompoop responds to a resend of turn 002 by saying "no, I want turn 004?" (you, I suppose).

You are such a tool you should have Craftsman tattoed on your forehead.

[ August 24, 2003, 01:43 PM: Message edited by: Becket ]