Goodale, GoodLager and good Chicken and Waffels.

Originally posted by Becket:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

What are you talking about Begs For It?? I just sent the turn and that's the latest one I have. It's an Axis turn you flint chipper. :mad:

Please lean forward so I can set my coffee on your foeskull you Darwinian reject. :mad:

Let me spell things out for you:

You sent me turn 001.

I sent you turn 002.

I heard nothing from you since that time. I re-sent turn 002 to you in the hopes that you will someday respond. Instead of sending me a new turn, you demanded I send you turn 004. What kind of nincompoop responds to a resend of turn 002 by saying "no, I want turn 004?" (you, I suppose).

You are such a tool you should have Craftsman tattoed on your forehead. </font>

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

I JUST SENT TURN 3 FOR THE SECOND TIME TODAY

Oh, the horrors you must endure when a few hours pass without a turn, given your incredibly fast turn rate. :rolleyes: I originally sent you Turn 2 to you 5 days ago, so sit back, relax, and have a nice cup of STFU. :mad:

:D

[ August 24, 2003, 01:53 PM: Message edited by: Becket ]

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

I'm gonna enjoy creating your sig too puss munch.

At 5 days per turn, 40 turns in the game, it will be over 200 days before I have to worry about that. And even that is an optimistic estimate, since some of those turns require you to respond twice before the next turn begins.

At 5 days per turn, 40 turns in the game, it will be over 200 days before I have to worry about that. And even that is an optimistic estimate, since some of those turns require you to respond twice before the next turn begins. </font>

Good Gawd it's like an old folks home in here. Wistfully remembering dead cartoonists and dead comic strips. Come on people leave those fossilzed artifacts in the museum and come to the glorious future that is BUCKY CAT.

Now to less important matters:

Platcmdr seems to have lost the will to PBEM after a few turns of Cheery Waffle, v1.00.

Teddy mus be saving the world from super-secret spy stuff as no turns from the lad in awhile. Not quite forfeiting long but heading in that direction.

Snarker is a brave lil lad playing much fury, wailing and gnashing of teeth. Unfortunately he is also playing with a lot of dead and panic-struck troops which makes attacking that much more difficult.

Becket is attempting to rally his troops. I learned that a ATG and SU-76 shouldn't duel at long range. He learned that yes, a SU-76 can take a Stug with a frontal shot at less than 200 meters. It's like feckin CMBB University here. Back to the books, finals are coming.

Prinz Eugen is salvaging some dignity from the Hill of Despair, aka the place where he sent 2 squads to die. Now he is racing T-34s like its the Finnish NASCAR.

Jim Boggs is still away. I hope all is well with the man. One of the few of you turds that deserves any respect.

Starting another game with Gaywhore Talksmore(that one was good enough to get me on the BFC funniest quotes part III). Last battle was an all armor affair where I beat him like a rented mule. This one is another bowel movement from Rune.

Soddball blows stuff, I blow stuff up. He kills my troops, I kill his troops. Who the hell knows what this thing is gonna end up as. A useless, feckin draw most likely.

And last, but least, MasterGoodale. 9 turns to go and I get this email from the nong. Even more annoying and stupid than most. I don't normally share email text but this one takes the cake....

Ready for it?

Here it is.....

oh. . .you wanna play rough??? Why didn't you say so. I would have

equipped my men with real bullets.

:eek:

This from the Lord of Thunder? The Master of Disaster? The Jizm-Encrusted, Grandmaster Monkey-Humper?

I think I smell sig cooking on the grill. And its gonna be YUMMY!

Hear Ye, Hear Ye!!

What wondrous achievements have occurred today! What a fabulous day this is! For, on this day, that most tedious and slow-moving of games, the titanic battle Soddball against MasterGoodale is finished!!!!

Yes, it's true, it's actually happened! 210 days of combat for a 42 turn game has led to the following scoreline:

Soddball (defending as Germs):

MasterGoodale (doing christ knows what as Russians):

Axis:

Men OK: 281

Total Casualties: 96

KIA: 24

Guns Destroyed: 4

Vehicles Destroyed: 4

Allies:

Men OK: 0

Total Casualties: 308

KIA: 83

Captured: 92

Mortars Destroyed: 3

Vehicles Destroyed: 15

So, now you know the unwholesome truth. The victor is Soddball and he claims by right of conquest the Sig of MasterGoodale.

I plan to go the pub and drink beer to celebrate, during which time the evillest sig creatable by beer will be generated for the humiliated MasterSucks to wear.

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

Becket is attempting to rally his troops. I learned that a ATG and SU-76 shouldn't duel at long range. He learned that yes, a SU-76 can take a Stug with a frontal shot at less than 200 meters. It's like feckin CMBB University here. Back to the books, finals are coming.

You left out the tale of Hamburger Hill! 6 soviet squads run up the hill, one is already eliminated and 3 others are crawling on their bellies back down. Looks like I'll probably lose yet another halftrack though. I really don't want to total up the number of HTs I've lost between this game and the one with Axe.

More things SU-76Ms should not duel with: Marder IIIs (5 rounds? Hmm. Mine must have come with the Sekrit Nazi Ammo Sidecar); StuG IIIs (yes, you blew it up, but now yours is immobilized with its gun pointing at the map edge, no?); and 75mm ATGs (when you see an ATG shooting at you from tall pines, you RUN).

Things T-34s shouldn't play with: Panzershreks hidden in the woods.

Originally posted by Soddball:

MasterGoodale (doing christ knows what as Russians)

Bwahahaha!!! Priceless!! Conjures up images of your mid-battle AAR.

Don't drink too much Soddy lest your sig punishment for MG ends up looking like the one Keke gave me.

Jas :mad: n

[ August 24, 2003, 03:24 PM: Message edited by: Axe2121 ]

I take my defeat, and the punishment that comes with it, in stride. That's more than can be said about most of you neanderthals :mad:

It was not intentional that my game with Soddball lasted so long. He had his own lapses in turn sending as well. :mad: I will avenge my Russians some day. And Soddball will wish he never left Berlin. :mad:

The battle for Whoville has come to an end. A ceasefire was declared due to low ammo after 19 turns. My Soviets hold half the town, Axe's Finnish Sissi squads hold the other half.

The match ends in an exhausted draw. Amazingly, despite Axe kicking my behind the whole match, Allies win 56% of the points.

Great game Axe!!!

[ August 24, 2003, 05:05 PM: Message edited by: Becket ]

Becket is too kind. He managed to keep together green and regular troops against veteran and crack Finns. Finns wielding demo charges, including one that levelled three small buildings. :eek:

Frustratingly enough, I had two squads in position to blow the Alamo, I mean church, sky high where a lot of his troops were holed up. Then -- ceasefire.

Excellent match.

Smope if you're talking to me you get a kick in the hemroid-infested ass with a TNT-Slathered boot :mad: and accusations of "gam-ey! game-ey!" for stacking pillboxes with wooden bunkers. Nice try, but it doesn't fool my Russians. :mad:

I can't wait to blow every one of your Krauts' limbs off and make limb-tinsel for my Xmas tree you zit monger. :mad:

At 5 days per turn, 40 turns in the game, it will be over 200 days before I have to worry about that. And even that is an optimistic estimate, since some of those turns require you to respond twice before the next turn begins. </font>

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

Snarker is a brave lil lad playing much fury, wailing and gnashing of teeth. Unfortunately he is also playing with a lot of dead and panic-struck troops which makes attacking that much more difficult.

I think I smell sig cooking on the grill. And its gonna be YUMMY!

I've contacted my local Santa Ria branch and I have it on the word of the head priest his magic will raise my men from the dead.

So you can shoot them up all over again.