Rumblings Of War III: A Boots & Tracks CMBB Tourney

Ohhhhh dear I do hope I have had enough practice...

Ahhh well into the cauldron once more and I hope the water is not too hot...

;)

Good luck chaps and Tally Ho....

H

P.s Off to bed, wake me when it's morning...

[ January 06, 2003, 05:59 PM: Message edited by: Holien ]

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL,

Isn't it:

Prior Propper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance?

Better get on a few scenarios with the allies, brush up on my russian, I'm only used to hearing them yelling in agony and disorganized retreat! tongue.gif

As it goes anyway, I will probably win with the Soviets and lose my only battle with my Germans.

:D

[ January 06, 2003, 07:47 PM: Message edited by: Lord Dragon ]

Early start? Eeeeeekkk!!!! Got the foe list, but am still waiting for the proper chicken guts to bring forth the new computer, upon which I can then play my still virginal Mac CMBB game. Can practically smell the new rig, but am not quite there yet. I estimate a few more days of agonizing waiting remain. My rig's part of a big group purchase, you see, but the master check's not here yet.

Regards,

John Kettler

All aboard on the trains to the Eastern Front! This is a one-way ticket trip only!

Best of luck to all the participants - you'll need it as word has it the russkies are really adept in snow maneuvers.

WineCape

header_Winelands02.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

</font>

It is good to see our sponsor, WineCape, wishing the troops well. He will be riding out the war at his remote villa somewhere in South Africa, attending to his vineyards so the victors (survivors?)can receive their hard-earned reward.

I now have two scenarios in hand. They are secured and ready to send. The German player will receive the scenario file and start the PBEM. Both players will receive their briefings.

Before I begin sending out files I need to send sections 3-3 and 3-4 an updated schedule and contact list. This will be done within the hour. The scenarios will take some time to send out. I will be doing that for the rest of the day, maybe longer.

I will be passing out two scenarios, "The Beast" and "Hosszupalyi". The official beginning of the tourney (The 100 day countdown) will not happen until ALL FIVE scenarios have been sent to ALL players. This will just give you a jump on things while B&T fine tunes the rest of the scenarios.

Now then, as you all know, John "Katyusha" Kettler is getting a new computer. This machine is far too expensive to be allowed to fall into enemy hands. Therefore, John will have on call an abundance of rocket artillery should he need it. If you are doing battle with him, I advise you to dig DEEP foxholes, and for gosh sakes stay out of the trees! :D

Treeburst155 out.