Delta Peng, What's that Challenge You Have On?

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

A bunch of crap wherein Boo decides he will take a game against some loser SSN because he can't get games with anyone else. . .

Boo, your opponent (such as it is) may be incapable of providing the setup (or dressing himself, reading on a first grade level, etc., proving that "like seeks like"), so I am happy to offer a little number I put together called, let me see, umm, oh yes -- Kursk You, Red Baron.

A fine, fine offering of Ker Dessel* it is.

Steve

*Ker Dessel -- when you want to play CM in the WORST way

Edited to remind Boo he is a git.

[ January 01, 2003, 01:01 PM: Message edited by: MrSpkr ]

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Boo, your opponent (such as it is) may be incapable of providing the setup (or dressing himself, reading on a first grade level, etc., proving that "like seeks like"), so I am happy to offer a little number I put together called, let me see, umm, oh yes -- Kursk You, Red Baron.

A fine, fine offering of Ker Dessel* it is.

Dear MrSpkr, if the erstwhile Colonel Klunk cannot send a set up, I expect he will inform me. If his attention span is sufficiently long enough to even REMEMBER he challenged me, that is. I know, it's a sucker bet.

If he cannot send a set up, then *chortle* I just may take you up on your offer *tee-hee*.

Thank you.

(BTW, you're still a nasty git who should be beaten by an angry mob wielding golf clubs...but you know that.)

Originally posted by RSColonel_131st:

Dont worry, Poo-Readily, you get your setup...tomorrow. But I'll have them germans. 1000 point celling, meeting engagement.

Congratulations on reading my previous post correct, BTW. It sure took you some time.

BZZZZZZZZ!!!

I'm sorry, that was the wrong answer, but thanks for playing.

Which part of the sentence, "No, Colonel, I'LL be the Germans." are you having trouble wrapping your pointy little head around?

But, no matter. I'm feeling magnanomous, so we'll let you have the jack-booted thugs and we will be happy to take the rosy-cheeked heroes of the Republik.

And as for my alleged lack of alacrity in responding to your post, we must learn patience, little one. As it was, your post came in the wee hours after I had gone to bed and then this morning as is our custom, I took my ever lovely and charming wife, SheWhoMustBeObeyed out to breakfast before lowering myself into the CessPool.

Not that it matters to you, you neanderthalic sniffer of discarded tuna cans.

Looky, you Ohioan. Since you wouldn't even understand half of what the germans tell you in game, why waste them on you? Of course you won't understand half of the russian blabber either, but does it really matter?

On the other hand, I can talk with 'em little pixel soldiers in their native language. That should give me an advantage - not that I'd need any, mind you.

As for you feeling magnanomous...shouldn't you go see a doctor then? Sounds somewhat infectious.

The setup is in your inbox, togehter with a few cans of tuna to sniff at.

Originally posted by RSColonel_131st:

Looky, you Ohioan.

Say it loud. Say it proud.

And then the Colonel went on to say other stuff, but I really wasn't paying attention because I wanted to remember to tell you all that Papa Kahn (Remember him?) and I just finished "Assault on the Moon" where I played the stalwart defenders and he was the gap toothed interlopers.

Well, the BIG DUMMY decided to engage my troops instead of exiting them as he clearly was supposed to with the end result being a Major Victory for yours truly (or truly yours...or somefink) to the tune of 76-24.

And the hits just keep on coming.

Edited because I wanted to. Deal with it.

[ January 01, 2003, 04:50 PM: Message edited by: Boo_Radley ]

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Why anyone would boast of being a Scot is beyond me.

Why Laddie dae ye nay ken that we Scots hae some af the BEST countryside in the hale wurld..

We also hae the BEST Malts ye could ask fur, as wheel as the BEST golf courses. We hae the wurlds BEST Pipers tae which ma inlaw is wanae.

We hae loadsa great inventors, artists, poets, writers. lochs, countryside and SIT COMS. We hae the finest smoked salmon any where in the wurld and we hae The Broons and Oor Wullie as wheel.

We hae Black Bun, Clootie Dumpling, Tattie Scones, Scotch Eggs, neeps and tatties, Haggis, butter tablet, Loch Fyne Kippers, Baws Bree, Scotch Broth, Bubbly Jock.

We hae....

CHIVAS REGAL Scotch Whisky

CLUNY Scotch Whisky

CUTTY SARK Scotch Whisky

DEWARS WHITE LABEL Scotch Whisky

J&B Scotch Whisky

JOHNNY WALKER BLACK Scotch Whisky

JOHNNY WALKER RED Scotch Whisky

ABERLOUR Single Malt Scotch

AUCHENTOSHAN Single Malt Scotch

DALWHINNIE 15 YR Single Malt Scotch

GLENFIDDICH Single Malt Scotch

GLENLIVET Single Malt Scotch

GLENMORANGIE Single Malt Scotch

KNAPPOGUE Single Malt Scotch

KNOCKANDO Single Malt Scotch

LAGAVULIN 16 YR Single Malt Scotch

LAPHROAIG Single Malt Scotch

OBAN 14 YR Single Malt Scotch

TALISKER 10 YR Single Malt Scotch

THE BALVENIE Single Malt Scotch

THE MACALLAN 12 YR Single Malt Scotch

THE MACALLAN 18 YR Single Malt Scotch

And many mare were thae came fae...

But BEST af ah we are known fur oor hospitality to even the doorist ah folks, so if yer ever find yersell taking a wee trip doon the watters then didnae fret laddie cos ye'll find a welcome in the hillsides.

BTW Jimmy, we Scots naer boast..... :D

[ January 01, 2003, 03:39 PM: Message edited by: YK2 ]

Well, I'd like to challenge dalem to a game, for the plain and simple reason that he (she?) posted the absolute poorest first post I've ever seen in a Peng thread in 2 years of lurking.

We think we're funny.

We think we're witty.

Neither, I'm afraid (well, ok, you're pretty funny, in a sad sort of way...)

Now, one of you Old Timers (or whatever it is you call yourselves) will say: "You Vadr, are a mere SSN and unworthy to challenge anyone with a 3 digit member number".

To which I reply: Dalem deserves to have his assets kicked by a SSN for that worthless first post. Besides, How am I supposed to tell who is a SSN and who isn't? The "instructions" in that first post were pretty vague after all...

So, how about it you sad Helen Reddy lovin' hippie? 1000 pt QB, you can take either side, I don't care. Better yet, find something historical and send it along (QB's are lame).

Or, if you'd like me to pick the vehicle of your demise, doing so would be my pleasure...

Oh yeah, in advance thanks for the assuredly warm welcome, you may all just Sod Off

Vadr

Insert witty Sig here...

Originally posted by Vadr:

Well, I'd like to challenge dalem to a game, for the plain and simple reason that he (she?) posted the absolute poorest first post I've ever seen in a Peng thread in 2 years of lurking.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />We think we're funny.

We think we're witty.

Neither, I'm afraid (well, ok, you're pretty funny, in a sad sort of way...)

Now, one of you Old Timers (or whatever it is you call yourselves) will say: "You Vadr, are a mere SSN and unworthy to challenge anyone with a 3 digit member number".

To which I reply: Dalem deserves to have his assets kicked by a SSN for that worthless first post. Besides, How am I supposed to tell who is a SSN and who isn't? The "instructions" in that first post were pretty vague after all...

So, how about it you sad Helen Reddy lovin' hippie? 1000 pt QB, you can take either side, I don't care. Better yet, find something historical and send it along (QB's are lame).

Or, if you'd like me to pick the vehicle of your demise, doing so would be my pleasure...

Oh yeah, in advance thanks for the assuredly warm welcome, you may all just Sod Off

Vadr

Insert witty Sig here...</font>

Originally posted by YK2:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

Try the opponent forums from the main BB page, haggis-eating-laddie-in-a-skirt, until you grasp the concept of the MBT. Any concept will do, but we'll not hold our breath.

Now shoo! Mumma's calling. Seems they found your English teacher writhing in pain and close to death after reading your midterm.

Tst Tst... is that the best you could do Snarker?

I get the feeling you're all afraid of being whopped by a 16yrold.

He's a SCOT and that's good enough for me.

I bet he could beat the lot of you blindfolded.

Question is.....

Is ANYONE actually brave enough to offer this yung un a game?

I doubt it.

Anyhoo, I am forgetting my manners.

"Happy New Year" to each and every one of you. (Even if you are a bunch of yellow bellied yarbeless gits.) tongue.gif </font>

You all forgot American inventions:

Condensed Milk

Them hats that you put beer in!

Thats more than I thought!

anyway about my challange i did mean to post in that peng challange but i semmed to of walked into the Lions nest but istead of running i'am gonna grab it by the balls and challange one of you If I get beaten bad I shall leave your thread till i feel worthy to be your opponent but till then Iam going nowhere: Can anyone put alink for V1.2 CDV I cant find a good link!

Happy New Year! by the way

Originally posted by Slater_SS:

You all forgot American inventions:

Condensed Milk

Them hats that you put beer in!

Thats more than I thought!

anyway about my challange i did mean to post in that peng challange but i semmed to of walked into the Lions nest but istead of running i'am gonna grab it by the balls and challange one of you If I get beaten bad I shall leave your thread till i feel worthy to be your opponent but till then Iam going nowhere: Can anyone put alink for V1.2 CDV I cant find a good link!

Happy New Year! by the way

And then there are those times when even the Justicar of the Peng Challenge Thread ... the Hammer of the MBT, the feared and hated Cudgel of the CessPool is moved by Pity ... as Frito said in "Bored of the Rings", "It's a pity I've run out of bullets." ... have at him lads. And don't be swayed by the soft hearted though well meaning Ladies of the CessPool ... they know not what they do.

Joe

[ January 01, 2003, 06:55 PM: Message edited by: Joe Shaw ]

Originally posted by Speedy:

Is anyone interested in hearing the cricket score?

Not really, I've never been into insect voyerism. I mean what kind of a pervert wants to hear a girl cricket screaming "Oh baby, oh baby, you're the best ... I love it when you rub your legs together." Yuuck.

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Speedy:

Is anyone interested in hearing the cricket score?

Not really, I've never been into insect voyerism. I mean what kind of a pervert wants to hear a girl cricket screaming "Oh baby, oh baby, you're the best ... I love it when you rub your legs together." Yuuck.

Joe</font>