Delta Peng, What's that Challenge You Have On?

Originally posted by RSColonel_131st:

That fits nicely indeed, should prepare him for a major loss next time...if he ever sorts out my german setup and pre-brief muahahahaha

Pffffttt!

I bite my thumb at you, you small species of brachiopod. I stomp my foot and you scuttle away.

Wonderful, beloved MSN e-mail service is down, children.

No Moves For You!

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by AussieJeff:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

Would you descendants of England's finest care to expound on what a "grunt muscle" is and why having it injured prevents you from playing cricket? No, never mind. We don't care. Really, we don't.

Pillock!! If YOU don't know WHAT or WHERE your "groin muscle" is, I'm certainly not going to help you get in touch with it!

Ewww!!!

AJ</font>

A' tha momaint, Athkatla as killin' mae daid 99 tae 1. Tha scenario o' course as "Cemetary Hill" an' Ah am attackin' (af'n tha's noo tae strong a worrd fer tha feckless slaughter takin' place). We are ain overtime, an' tha score cuid gi' worrrse yet.

Originally posted by OGSF:

A' tha momaint, Athkatla as killin' mae daid 99 tae 1. Tha scenario o' course as "Cemetary Hill" an' Ah am attackin' (af'n tha's noo tae strong a worrd fer tha feckless slaughter takin' place). We are ain overtime, an' tha score cuid gi' worrrse yet.

Knowing you, it will.

But knowing athklata, you may yet sieze a few points before it's all over.

Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by OGSF:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

On the Marakesh express,

Lalalalala...

Hoo aboot a turrrn, ye cowerin' uber-trench usin' bastarrrrd.</font>

Originally posted by OGSF:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by OGSF:

On the Marakesh express,

Lalalalala...

Hoo aboot a turrrn, ye cowerin' uber-trench usin' bastarrrrd.</font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

p.s. Turns woefully delayed I'm afraid. I'll try to get them out this weekend but then I'm off to Texas for two weeks and no turns will be possible.

Hey Joe, while you're there don't forget to do a whole lot of not coming back.

Well Boo, serves yer right for using MSN Email. Using MSN for an email battle is equally stupid as using Windows ME in a modern Jet Fighter.

(You haven't yet activated MS Air-to-Air Radar 2002. You can only use it three times more before it expires. If you want to activate it now, please enter the 30-digit key with your nose while flying BFM...)

Microsoft - Where do you want to suffer today?

PS: If you ever get Billys version of internet to work, you might just find the needed translation in there. I've been in a good mood yesterday.

[ January 03, 2003, 04:49 AM: Message edited by: RSColonel_131st ]

Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

p.s. Turns woefully delayed I'm afraid. I'll try to get them out this weekend but then I'm off to Texas for two weeks and no turns will be possible.

Hey Joe, while you're there don't forget to do a whole lot of not coming back.</font>

Noba you stuttering, spittle throwing, slack-jaw, where is my RE-MATCH?

Boo a word of advice from your disrespectful Squire, don't be taken in by this

RS_Corporal character. Remember what happened the last time a Corporal from Austria appeared on the scene. Now if he claimed to be from Australia, then I would not worry. (note the similarities), I would also be as concerned if he were from Brazil. Next thing you know he(she) will be posting in some unreadable form of Scotch or Gaelic, to further ingratiate him(her)self on the MBT , in fact he may be another incarnation of Flamin Aussie Jeff . Be very careful if he sends you a trench warfare set up.

Edited to say "befehl ist befehl"

[ January 03, 2003, 09:14 AM: Message edited by: Nidan1 ]

Scheiss, looks like Nidan1 used his two brain cells to their full potential and discovered my evil plans for yet another austrian world domination.

You're gonna be next on my list after I finish Poo.

I'm very insulted, though, that you would actually compare me with an oddstralian. I dont have any desire for sheep or kangaroos at all.

CessPool Hint Of The Day: If you wrap a towel around your head you will not drool over all the furniture and your relatives are more likely to come visit you.

Originally posted by RSColonel_131st:

If you wrap a towel around your head you will not drool over all the furniture and your relatives are more likely to come visit you.

Tell that to Iskander. He will probably offer to tighten up that towel around your head.

SSN Hint Of The Day: Forget to shower in the morning.

Now sod off.

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Noba you stuttering, spittle throwing, slack-jaw, where is my RE-MATCH?

Boo a word of advice from your disrespectful Squire, don't be taken in by this

RS_Corporal character. Remember what happened the last time a Corporal from Austria appeared on the scene. Now if he claimed to be from Australia, then I would not worry. (note the similarities), I would also be as concerned if he were from Brazil. Next thing you know he(she) will be posting in some unreadable form of Scotch or Gaelic, to further ingratiate him(her)self on the MBT , in fact he may be another incarnation of Flamin Aussie Jeff . Be very careful if he sends you a trench warfare set up.

Edited to say "befehl ist befehl"

Not to worry, Squire Nidan1, I'm well aware that trusting anyone in the MBT is sort of like asking Berli to mail out your Christmas cards. Not the wisest of moves.

As for this "Colonel" person (What's with the RS? Is he a big Ricky Skaggs fan or somefink?), I intend to ignore him until he learns to bold people's names. I'm surprised the Justicar hasn't been on him already, as anal...er...nit-pic...umm...ah, OBSERVANT! Yes, that's the ticket...observant of proper forms and stuff as Joe is.

And pay no mind to Noba (Shoot, no one else does), many of his relatives are still dwelling in trees, so you can't expect much.

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

all right, turns out today.

And the crowd goes wild...</font>

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

Are you flirting with me? Jeez, first Noba and now you.

Boy, I'm really getting my money's worth out of this cologne.

It may be a niche market, but Eau de Bozo could well become the fox pee of the MBT.

It was the petroleum jelly on your face that did it.