Delta Peng, What's that Challenge You Have On?

Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

Are you flirting with me? Jeez, first Noba and now you.

Boy, I'm really getting my money's worth out of this cologne.

It may be a niche market, but Eau de Bozo could well become the fox pee of the MBT.

It was the petroleum jelly on your face that did it.</font>

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

Now, see? That doesn't even make sense to me. Is it a regional thing? Would your basic (no frills) Minnesotan understand that? Is it the kind of comment that Jessie "The Body" Ventura or Michael J. Nelson could say at the beginning of a speech and crack up the room?

You forget that I'm not native to this region - I've been imported. Minnesotans have difficulty understanding me as well.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

Are you flirting with me? Jeez, first Noba and now you.

Boy, I'm really getting my money's worth out of this cologne.

It may be a niche market, but Eau de Bozo could well become the fox pee of the MBT.

It was the petroleum jelly on your face that did it.</font>

You forget that I'm not native to this region - I've been imported. Minnesotans have difficulty understanding me as well.
Imported? you mean like Norway rats, or Japanese beetles, I thought there were laws against that.

[ January 03, 2003, 03:32 PM: Message edited by: Nidan1 ]

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Originally posted by dalem: </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr /> You forget that I'm not native to this region - I've been imported. Minnesotans have difficulty understanding me as well.

Imported? you mean like Norway rats, or Japanese beetles, I thought there were laws against that.</font>

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by some noob:

<font size=-1>Hey Boo, you git, are you ever going to figure out Billy Boy's Version of Email?</font>

Not if we can help it.

In other depressing news, I just booked a flight to that great state of my former liege, Minnesota.

How much fox pee should I pack?

Originally posted by RSColonel_131st:

Hey Boo, you git, are you ever going to figure out Billy Boy's Version of Email? I'm waiting for Meine Setup returned...

QUIET, CUR!

You will have your set up once I finish buying the paltry choices your evil "rarity on" nightmare has allowed me.

Let's see...I can purchase 27 tankettes and a small asthmatic stoat named "Sergei" for 1,000 pts. All righty, then...

Have at you!

Originally posted by PondScum:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by some noob:

<font size=-1>Hey Boo, you git, are you ever going to figure out Billy Boy's Version of Email?</font>

Not if we can help it.

In other depressing news, I just booked a flight to that great state of my former liege, Minnesota.

How much fox pee should I pack?</font>

Dalem,

In case it hasn't been mentioned yet... YOUR HIPPIE RULES SUCK!

Gods! You people make me want to vomit! The hippie invites in the largest influx of SSNs, and you don't do a damned thing about it. I'm popping out for a new bottle of Lagavulan, and when I return, I expect to see the heads of Sgtgoody, r0tten, tigger, RSColonel_131st, Boo_Radley, Slater_SS, Vadr, Snarker and Egbert on pikes! Get to it worms!

Berlichtingen writ:

I'm popping out for a new bottle of Lagavulan
Like biting into a peat brick fer chrissakes. Further, you should not drink it if'n you can't spell it!

Now...The Glen Morangie, there's a fine Scotch...

I was going to pick on an Oddstralian Berli-Girly, but I believe you'll be next on the SSN hit list. Do you have a pike? Have you any idea of its proper use? You'll need more than that...

Have received a turn from the Delta Dawn fan and replied to same. Cripes 'a mighty, I pulled it off!

Vadr

Most people are Gits when it comes to good Scotch. Sod Orf.

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Dalem,

In case it hasn't been mentioned yet... YOUR HIPPIE RULES SUCK!

Gods! You people make me want to vomit! The hippie invites in the largest influx of SSNs, and you don't do a damned thing about it. I'm popping out for a new bottle of Lagavulan, and when I return, I expect to see the heads of Sgtgoody, r0tten, tigger, RSColonel_131st, Boo_Radley, Slater_SS, Vadr, Snarker and Egbert on pikes! Get to it worms!

Not that that isn't a worthwhile sentiment, but, WHERE EXACTLY HAVE YOU BEEN FOR THE PAST COUPLE OF DAYS? Good cows, man, you can't expect more than a delaying action when you're outnumbered like this.

Steve

And MOST people would ask for Glenmorangie.

Not Glen Morangie.

Well, what do you expect from a SSN eh? I still know good Scotch (and overrated Scotch) when I taste it.

Besides, I live in Amurica, where most of the unwashed pronounce it "GenmoreAINgie" instead of "GlenMOREanjie".

I suppose it's too much for me to ask for a break?

Heck with it. Sod Off Yae illiterate Scot.

Vadr

I know some good Bourbons too

Originally posted by Vadr:

Besides, I live in Amurica, where most of the unwashed pronounce it "GenmoreAINgie" instead of "GlenMOREanjie".

I suppose it's too much for me to ask for a break?

Heck with it. Sod Off Yae illiterate Scot.

Vadr

I know some good Bourbons too

Actually we illiterate Scots pronounce it

GlenMOrangie.

Don't forget to roll your RRRRRRRs.

Try it.... GLEN MO RRRRRRRRANGIE.

See!!! Easy peasy.

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrSpkr:

WHERE EXACTLY HAVE YOU BEEN FOR THE PAST COUPLE OF DAYS?

Takin' souls, corrupting the righteous, the usual holiday things. I still don't see no heads on pikes</font>

GlenMOrangie
A nit-picking Scot. Never thought I'd see the day...

We expect you to sod off. The hippie failed to stress that in his rules
Indeed. That is exactly why I am here. Und Zo, you are saddled with me for a bit. Get used to it.

Blame dalem if you feel the need to somehow redress the issue.

Meanwhile, I am not yet impressed...

Vadr

*yawn*