The Early Bird Gets The Peng Challenge Thread

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by BooSPOTradley.

Noba, you are a fat, blood engorged tick, battened on the dog's arse of humanity. Send me a set up and I shall sort you out.
"Send me a set up" wails SPOT.

See SPOT run.

See SPOT fall over.

See SPOT regurgitate lunch....and breakfast.

See SPOT smeared as we find him trying to hide on the photographic plate of life.

A set up. You shall die in region of Russia no one has never heard of. Your pathetic troops will forever curse you as their commander whilst their poor souls wander in search of peace.

Noba.

Noba, what? What did I say? Of course the Utes would be worse off in Australia. Even as blighted and sun blasted a land as is Southern Utah, it pales next to Australia. And don't forget ... YOU'RE there.

Joe

Yes Joe. Everywhere pales in comparison to Australia. How perceptive of you. We are here because we recognise it's greatness. Some of us are here By Choice. You are NOT here, we like that.

Noba.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

That was the glory of 'The French', after all. One could understand every word, every concept could be crystal clear, and yet, ultimately, you were left with a vague feeling of confusion. The knowledge that struck to your very center that somehow, somewhere, someone was laughing at a joke that you might not be understanding on every level.

What, indeed, could be more French than that?

It made us stronger, better, and stranger than we were, to wonder if perhaps we weren't truly getting the 'entire' joke. And who could deny the surge of pleasure they felt when they'd read to the end of the entire post, and began to laugh softly at what they discovered when they'd put it all together mentally? It was as though reality were being run through a Babelfish directed by a witty and satiric intelligence.

Since you mentioned The French and babblefish, I present this in honor of our long lost PawBroom:

The French National Anthem:

Let us go children of the Fatherland,

the day of glory arrived!

Against us of tyranny,

the bloody standard is raised,

Entendez you in the Mugir

campaigns these wild soldiers?

They come until in your arms

Egorger your sons and your partners!

Refrain

With the weapons, citizens,

Form your battalions,

Marchons, go!

How one impure blood

Waters our furrows!

What wants this horde of slaves,

Of traitors, entreated kings?

For which these wretched obstacles,

These irons as of prepared a long time?

French, for us, ah! what a insult

Quels transport it must excite!

It is us whom one dares to contemplate

to return to the antique slavery!

What! foreign troops

Would make the law in our homes!

What! these phalanges mercenaries

Would embank our proud warriors!

Large God! by connected hands

Our faces under the yoke are ploieraient

With cheap despots would become the

Masters of our destinies!

Tremble, tyrants and you perfidious

opprobrium of all the parties,

Tremblez! your parricidal projects

finally will receive their prices!

All is soldier to fight you,

If they fall, our young heroes,

the ground in product the new ones,

Against you any loans to be fought!

French, as warriors magnanimes,

Carry or retain your blows!

Save these sad victims,

A regret being armed against us

But these sanguinary despots,

But these accomplices of Bouillé,

All these tigers which, without pity,

Déchirent the centre of their mother!

Crowned love of the Fatherland,

Lead, supports our arms Liberté avengers,

Most cherished liberty,

Combats with your defenders!

Under our flags that the victory

Runs to your males accents,

Which your expiring enemies

Voient your triumph and our glory!

We will enter the career

When our elder is not there any more,

We will find there their dust

And the trace of their virtues

less jealous Bien to survive to them

Than to share their coffin,

We will have sublimates it pride Of

Originally posted by Noba:

Posted by BooSPOTradley.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Noba, you are a fat, blood engorged tick, battened on the dog's arse of humanity. Send me a set up and I shall sort you out.

"Send me a set up" wails SPOT.

See SPOT run.

See SPOT fall over.

See SPOT regurgitate lunch....and breakfast.

See SPOT smeared as we find him trying to hide on the photographic plate of life.

A set up. You shall die in region of Russia no one has never heard of. Your pathetic troops will forever curse you as their commander whilst their poor souls wander in search of peace.

Noba. </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

Dear Joe Shaw,

Since it seems you have oh so much time on your hands, what with sitting around on your great, spotty Barcalounger, perhaps you could bestir yourself to send me a feckin' MOVE!

That is if you can find your way though the heaps of empty Red, White & Blue beer cans and discarded bottles of Night Train that carpet the floors of your double-wide like a, umm, CARPET!

Do you think you could do that, Joe? Do ya?

Lazy twit.

Affectionately,

Boo

Lazy? Lazy is it? After I've been working my fingers to the bone ... on a SUNDAY no less (and yeah, Berli, no doubt MrSpkr will nail me on that one too, I have no doubt he's making a list and checking it twice). I've barely time to take a quick break to dash off a few lines to the brethren of the CessPool, in the way of clensing the mind for the next paragraph of WORK donchaknow, and I'm taken to task by YOU of all people for not sending a turn.

Oh the shame of it ... you ... you DO feel shame don't you? Being from Ohio as you are we're never really sure of what normal human mental activites will be manifested by you lot.

Joe </font>

Joe you sad wreck of a man. Observe everyone!
Must I? They're all so ... so ... CessPudlian, excepting the Ladies of the Pool of course.
This is what comes of too many nights spent on crank and sterno binges!
I NEVER mix my crank and sterno, Each in their place and a place for each says I.
A man whose mind is growing in inverse proportion to his prostate.
Growing ... Inverse Proportion there's something wrong there but I haven't time to work it out.
There was a time when you could count on the Justicar to put shoulder to the wheel, nose to the grindstone, back to the wall, head to the wind, lime in the coconut
I've ALWAYS hated that song.
and send moves back on a regular basis. (Look, I know that never happened, but I'm going with the whole guilt thing here.)
I'm to feel guilty? About not sending YOU a turn ... yeah RIGHT!
But now he's been outclassed even by Seanachai and has sunk to the level of a Panzer Leader.
We're NUMBER ONE, WE'RE NUMBER ONE!
How unbelievably sad.
Oh I dont' know, could be worse ... could be raining.

Joe

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis!

Here is how you matched up against all the levels:

<table cellspacing="1" style="margin: 5px; background-color: #000000; border: none; font: 10pt arial, verdana, 'sans serif';"><tr style="font: bold 12pt arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: center; color: #ffffff; background-color: #333333;"><th>Level</th><th>Score</th></tr><tr style=background-color: #220033; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;">Purgatory (Repenting Believers)</td><td style=color: #3344bb; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;">Very Low</td></tr><tr style="background-color: #110022; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;">Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)</td><td style=color: #4466dd; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;">Low</td></tr><tr style="background-color: #220011; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;">Level 2 (Lustful)</td><td style=color: #c40033; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;">Very High</td></tr><tr style="background-color: #330011; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;">Level 3 (Gluttonous)</td><td style=color: #aa33aa; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;">Moderate</td></tr><tr style="background-color: #440011; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;">Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)</td><td style=color: #3344bb; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;">Very Low</td></tr><tr style="background-color: #550011; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;">Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)</td><td style=color: #aa33aa; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;">Moderate</td></tr><tr style="background-color: #660011; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;">Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)</td><td style=color: #c40033; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;">Very High</td></tr><tr style="background-color: #770011; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;">Level 7 (Violent)</td><td style=color: #ff1133; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;">High</td></tr><tr style="background-color: #880011; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;">Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)</td><td style=color: #aa33aa; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;">Moderate</td></tr><tr style="background-color: #990011; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;">Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)</td><td style="color: #ff1133; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;">High</td></tr></table>

Take the Dante's Divine Comedy Inferno Test

You take one stupid test and look where you end up!!!

Good to see that me and the Evil one are still singing from the same hymn sheet though. It appears between the 2 of us we've got all the 'good' stuff covered.

My best to The Ladies.

Originally posted by Mbjvx:

If truth betold, I've killed them. Everylast one of them. Therefore, the next sod who comes dancing in, smile on his face, cannot possibly be one of the counter elite of this pool of scum. After all Y2K some names stick forever, just ask Senachi (or whatever).

Well I guess you missed at least one, Mr. "Can-I-buy-a-vowell."

I guess when you failed English in the third grade, you failed math as well. Perhaps we should start you off on the number line, and see if you can progress from there. Most children get their start counting on their toes, but I see that with you club feet, you must have missed out on that early education.

Squeak, squeak, squeak...

Like some pillock general who left the U.S. Army after firing on his own troops in the nation's Capital, I have returned!!!

Unlike said corncob pipe smoking pillock, I was smart enough not to run off to Australia via the Philippines. Instead, I went to Las Vegas, which is not as hot, or as odd, or as full of drunks.

Err, scratch that, it was just like Australia...

109F in Vegas. They broke the bleeding record the very day I decide to go to the Grand Canyon. To set the scene, imagine a girlfriend happy to be taken on a surprise vacation for her birthday, a 700 mile road trip, and the outside air temp gauge on the rental car works perfectly.

The air conditioner, however, does not.

It died too far out from town to turn back. Somewhere around the town of Chloride. Which has nothing to recommend itself but its name. It's that kind of place. The masseuse was not happy. Never mess with a unhappy masseuse. They can cause pain you sad lot can only dream of inflicting. The woman was actually screaming at me to run over the coyote that stepped out into the road instead of risking slowing down the 90mph breeze coming through the cranked down windows. The herd of elk received a little more consideration, but not much. And this from a PETA supporter. Crossed the Hoover Dam coming back in to Vegas at midnight and it still was 100F.

Well worth the drive though. If you've never seen the Grand Canyon, go. It lives up to it's reputation. Come to think of it, if you've never seen the Las Vegas Strip lit up at night, that's worth the trip too. The Bellagio Fountains aren't overrated either.

Stayed at the MGM Grand, the largest hotel in the world. Great pools with a lazy river and waterfalls. Good restaurants and cocktail waitresses too. Much better place to stay than some of the other dumps on the Strip. I ended up putting more money into the cocktail waitresses than the slots. No big winnings but gambled and drank all day for free. And what more could you really ask for? O.K., the Dodge Viper sitting on top of the slot machine would have been nice, but it was a convertible, remember the 109F heat? Sod that, I would have taken the cash. And here's another tip. Always ask the cocktail waitress to just set your drink down next to the slot machine. That way you get a better view of the cleavage.

Now, I believe I have sent all turns out. If I owe anybody a file or a game, drop me a line.

SSN Hint Of The Day: Put off until tomorrow whatever you can do the day after tomorrow.

Now sod off.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to...

Something seriously wrong with that test.

Purgatory:

You have escaped damnation and made it to Purgatory, a place where the dew of repentance washes off the stain of sin and girds the spirit with humility. Through contrition, confession, and satisfaction by works of righteousness, you must make your way up the mountain. As the sins are cleansed from your soul, you will be illuminated by the Sun of Divine Grace, and you will join other souls, smiling and happy, upon the summit of this mountain. Before long you will know the joys of Paradise as you ascend to the ethereal realm of Heaven.

And I just spent a week in Vegas with a masseuse.

Seanachai, fix or do somfink!!!

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Second Level of Hell!

<table cellspacing="1" style="margin: 5px; background-color: #000000; border: none; font: 10pt arial, verdana, 'sans serif';"><tr style="font: bold 12pt arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: center; color: #ffffff; background-color: #333333;"><th>Level</th><th>Score</th></tr><tr style=background-color: #220033; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;">Purgatory (Repenting Believers)</td><td style=color: #3344bb; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;">Very Low</td></tr><tr style="background-color: #110022; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;">Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)</td><td style=color: #3344bb; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;">Very Low</td></tr><tr style="background-color: #220011; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;">Level 2 (Lustful)</td><td style=color: #c40033; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;">Very High</td></tr><tr style="background-color: #330011; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;">Level 3 (Gluttonous)</td><td style=color: #aa33aa; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;">Moderate</td></tr><tr style="background-color: #440011; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;">Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)</td><td style=color: #ff1133; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;">High</td></tr><tr style="background-color: #550011; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;">Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)</td><td style=color: #ff1133; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;">High</td></tr><tr style="background-color: #660011; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;">Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)</td><td style=color: #ff1133; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;">High</td></tr><tr style="background-color: #770011; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;">Level 7 (Violent)</td><td style=color: #ff1133; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;">High</td></tr><tr style="background-color: #880011; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;">Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)</td><td style=color: #ff1133; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;">High</td></tr><tr style="background-color: #990011; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;">Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)</td><td style="color: #ff1133; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;">High</td></tr></table>

Take the Dante's Inferno Hell Test</

I guess I'm doomed

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Second Level of Hell!

<table cellspacing="1" style="margin: 5px; background-color: #000000; border: none; font: 10pt arial, verdana, 'sans serif';"><tr style="font: bold 12pt arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: center; color: #ffffff; background-color: #333333;"><th>Level</th><th>Score</th></tr><tr style=background-color: #220033; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;">Purgatory (Repenting Believers)</td><td style=color: #4466dd; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;">Low</td></tr><tr style="background-color: #110022; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;">Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)</td><td style=color: #3344bb; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;">Very Low</td></tr><tr style="background-color: #220011; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;">Level 2 (Lustful)</td><td style=color: #c40033; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;">Very High</td></tr><tr style="background-color: #330011; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;">Level 3 (Gluttonous)</td><td style=color: #ff1133; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;">High</td></tr><tr style="background-color: #440011; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;">Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)</td><td style=color: #4466dd; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;">Low</td></tr><tr style="background-color: #550011; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;">Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)</td><td style=color: #ff1133; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;">High</td></tr><tr style="background-color: #660011; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;">Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)</td><td style=color: #3344bb; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;">Very Low</td></tr><tr style="background-color: #770011; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;">Level 7 (Violent)</td><td style=color: #aa33aa; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;">Moderate</td></tr><tr style="background-color: #880011; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;">Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)</td><td style=color: #c40033; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;">Very High</td></tr><tr style="background-color: #990011; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;">Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)</td><td style="color: #4466dd; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;">Low</td></tr></table>

Take the Dante's Divine Comedy Inferno Test

Hey, I'm a mouse. We're supposed to reproduce quickly...

PS: YK2, was that you on the horse earlier???

Squeak, squeak!

[ June 02, 2003, 12:49 PM: Message edited by: Mouse ]

I'm very sorry that most of the lot of you sorry bastages are going to hell. Since I am such a caring person, I’d like to help you out. I have a limited time special on plenary indulgences. Absolution from your sins for a mere $29.95 - VISA and Master Card accepted (I'd charge more, but I suspect that this figure is pushing the limits of the worth of your eternal souls).

Hurry while supplies last.

Well isn't this pathetic? Nothing but a bunch of heretics and pederasts.

What happened to the hate? The boiling rage? The surge of nausea on reading yet another witless post from Boo?

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished Malakovski to the Fifth Level of Hell!

<table cellspacing="1" style="margin: 5px; background-color: #000000; border: none; font: 10pt arial, verdana, 'sans serif';"><tr style="font: bold 12pt arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: center; color: #ffffff; background-color: #333333;"><th>Level</th><th>Score</th></tr><tr style=background-color: #220033; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;">Purgatory (Repenting Believers)</td><td style=color: #aa33aa; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;">Moderate</td></tr><tr style="background-color: #110022; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;">Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)</td><td style=color: #3344bb; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;">Very Low</td></tr><tr style="background-color: #220011; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;">Level 2 (Lustful)</td><td style=color: #ff1133; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;">High</td></tr><tr style="background-color: #330011; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;">Level 3 (Gluttonous)</td><td style=color: #aa33aa; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;">Moderate</td></tr><tr style="background-color: #440011; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;">Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)</td><td style=color: #aa33aa; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;">Moderate</td></tr><tr style="background-color: #550011; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;"><font size=+3>Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)</td><td style=color: #c40033; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;">Very High</font></td></tr><tr style="background-color: #660011; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;">Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)</td><td style=color: #3344bb; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;">Very Low</td></tr><tr style="background-color: #770011; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;">Level 7 (Violent)</td><td style=color: #aa33aa; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;">Moderate</td></tr><tr style="background-color: #880011; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;">Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)</td><td style=color: #ff1133; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;">High</td></tr><tr style="background-color: #990011; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;">Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)</td><td style="color: #aa33aa; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;">Moderate</td></tr></table>

Originally posted by Malakovski:

What happened to the hate? The boiling rage? The surge of nausea on reading yet another witless post from Boo?

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished Malakovski to the Fifth Level of Hell!

Aww, wattsamatter, Cupcake? Hangin' out with the big boys got you afraid you might drop your soap?

Originally posted by Malakovski:

{snipped}

Mamas boy, pantywaist, proper little church goer, bet you sing in the choir and help old ladies across the street ...

Joe (6th Level)

Damn Berli this is coming in handy, before I just had my low member number but NOW ...

Originally posted by urefinger:

lol peeps insulting each other for rite of passgae lol! macho!

what peng challange?

why u shout at me?

im from holland isnt that veird?

there never was a door to lock this is peng and im a member i can post where i please

LOL 0WNEDUN00bz!

Why so you can lad ... and we can ignore you just as easily.

Joe