The Early Bird Gets The Peng Challenge Thread

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Gaylord Focker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

Well, I too am banished to the second level - must be 'cause I love that oral sex.

Mmm, meatballs...

Hey good for you man......i'm going to go head over to the General Forum now........ </font>

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Gaylord Focker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

Well, I too am banished to the second level - must be 'cause I love that oral sex.

Mmm, meatballs...

Hey good for you man......i'm going to go head over to the General Forum now........ </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Malakovski, I trust the operative word would be ALMOST.

Joe

Well, imagine you had been tortured by having your yarbles slammed in a car door repeatedly. Then the torturer decided it would be better to yank out your toenails with a pair of pliers.

Eventually, you'd start to miss the car door.

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Purgatory:

You have escaped damnation and made it to Purgatory, a place where the dew of repentance washes off the stain of sin and girds the spirit with humility. Through contrition, confession, and satisfaction by works of righteousness, you must make your way up the mountain. As the sins are cleansed from your soul, you will be illuminated by the Sun of Divine Grace, and you will join other souls, smiling and happy, upon the summit of this mountain. Before long you will know the joys of Paradise as you ascend to the ethereal realm of Heaven.

And I just spent a week in Vegas with a masseuse.

Seanachai, fix or do somfink!!! </font>

Well the moment of truth has arrived, i shall make my guess as to whom the ass is that is masqurading as heterolod focker.

Drum roll please.....(yes that means repeatedly head butt a snare drum Mace for not shooing away enough SSN's.)

Heterolod Focker is non other than Mr.Peng.

[ June 03, 2003, 12:14 AM: Message edited by: Gaylord Focker ]

Lord General Mister Bill, I'm more than a bit dissapointed in you, lad.

Even a 15 year old Canadian should probably grasp the fact that some things simply aren't done.

I choose to take your boorish attacks on Ladies YK2 and Persephone as a combination of ignorance and the wilfull stupidity of exuberant youth. Quite probably you did not realize, or felt that we did not mean it, when we say that there are certain types of behaviour that will not be tolerated even in this low, loathsome, and rather silly place.

Or perhaps you simply felt, in your youth and inexperience, that no one could tell you what to do, and that even vulgar and idiotic abuse of people not on the abuse range was okay if you felt like it.

I could tell you that I understand because 'I was young once myself'. Of course, that's not true. I was never young. However, many, many years ago I do remember being a stupid little pillock who thought making an arse of himself was the same as being as good as everyone else.

There is a certain accuracy to this sort of behaviour, given that so many people are stupid, useless pillocks. But, ultimately, it's better to mock and taunt from the vantage point of a star, rather than plunging into the drainage ditch of being 'just as good as everyone else'.

It is, of course, easy to give people eighteen different types of ****e via the internet, knowing that they'll never encounter you in 'the Real World'.

But anyone with any class will treat people, even on a 'taunting and taking the piss out' thread the same as they would if they met them face to face.

If you can't look at your posts, your behaviour, and your attitude, all humour aside, and say that it would be the same here as it would be if they were sitting in your own living room, then you should amend your approach.

It's that, lad, or having to admit to yourself that you're just a puffed up little coward without personal integrity, willing from the vantage point of anonymity and no consequences to strut about as though you were tough and cool.

And just so you know: posting the words of someone else and acting as though they're your own lacks all class. Always credit the source. Then you reap the double reward of not only being hip to what was said, but of being smart enough to know who said it.

You can shine by both your understanding andyour knowledge.

Now, where's Malakovski?

A Philosopher who can't come up with a 'Very High' rating for the level of Hell associated with Heretics?

He must be a Suthern Philosopher...

[ June 03, 2003, 12:37 AM: Message edited by: Seanachai ]

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by urefinger:

lol peeps insulting each other for rite of passgae lol! macho!

what peng challange?

why u shout at me?

im from holland isnt that veird?

there never was a door to lock this is peng and im a member i can post where i please

LOL 0WNEDUN00bz!

Why so you can lad ... and we can ignore you just as easily.

Joe </font>

So you taunt from the vantage point of a star Seanachai ?

Interesting, wich star in the known and unknown universe is it exactly that you have your vantage point from?

Oh, and how is the view from inside your ass?

Why, Gaylord, that would be the star I was cast to by the arms of the windmill I did battle with.

Do you see, lad, I was foolish, and when I sought to joust with it from the back of my fiery steed, Rosinante, I neglected to fasten my seatbelt.

Well, needless to say, when my lance encountered the mighty arm of the windmill, I was plucked from my saddle, and cast up, up, up unto a star!

As for the view from inside my ass? I don't know, Gaylord. I guess I don't spend as much time contemplating it as you do.

You ought to get out in the fresh air, more, actually indulging your freedoms, rather than worrying about 'who's not the boss of you'.

I'll always have a warm place in my heart for you, Gaylord. There's a better view there than the one you seem so focused on.

Yeah, did you finish cleaning that sheet you had between you and your girl while fighting unclean urges yet?

Lars? Fighting unclean urges? Putting a sheet between himself and a young woman?

Is this the plot for some new and deeply disturbing George Lucas movie for children?

Gaylord, your wits are sleepy. Go to bed.

Although, I just don't know...Purgatory...how the hell could Lars only pull Purgatory?

Lars, did you actually read the questions, or did you use your test taking skills from High School to answer according to a random pattern?

Jousting windmills at the miniature golf course? That kind of does sound like fun.

Oh and i was out all day today fighting for freedom and stuff , even indulged in some freedom fries as well.

Seanachai , the universe is not shaped like a pyramid is all i meant from my last post.

[ June 03, 2003, 01:41 AM: Message edited by: Gaylord Focker ]

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Gaylord Focker:

Seanachai , the universe is not shaped like a pyramid is all i meant from my last post.

Yes it is, Gaylord. The question is how it balances. </font>

Guest konrad
Originally posted by Seanachai:

No point in wasting one's insignificance, now is there?

All is right ,but there is always this same mistake .Any existence is significant ,or at least we are not to judge .Even Gaylord ,as a last stone ,is internal (but I agree that temporary ) part of universe .Wait ,gen trying to tell me something...aha..

yes ,people killing each other ,cause they don't know how significant they are ...life in every form is ...I don't really understand ...

So there is no God ??! So what we do now with Jesus?

Probably what I try to say (I mean my gen is trying) ...ohh

I think we all should stop thinking about sex.

Just arrived at the Insomniac's Ball , it appears all the usual suspects are here, no Aussies in sight though....well then they wouldnt qualify as insomniacs anyway, in this time zone.

Seanachai : barbed prose flowing like manna from heaven...and directed at whom?...GAYLORD..who I suspect cant read anyway, and wouldnt appreciate the fine nuances of the Gnome's poison keyboard.

Gaylord Focker: Who spends more time posting non-sequiters than breathing...which is why I think his brain has become more damaged than it was when he first arrived here.

lenakonrad: What can I say, someone so filled with love that he wants to embrace all mankind. Yet his pigeon English style and wit, and the posting of pictures have made him a legend in his own mind.

Assorted SSNs that wander in and leave their refuse all over the place... I wish they would just clean up after themselves.

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Just arrived at the Insomniac's Ball , it appears all the usual suspects are here, no Aussies in sight though....well then they wouldnt qualify as insomniacs anyway, in this time zone.

Seanachai : barbed prose flowing like manna from heaven...and directed at whom?...GAYLORD..who I suspect cant read anyway, and wouldnt appreciate the fine nuances of the Gnome's poison keyboard.

Gaylord Focker: Who spends more time posting non-sequiters than breathing...which is why I think his brain has become more damaged than it was when he first arrived here.

lenakonrad: What can I say, someone so filled with love that he wants to embrace all mankind. Yet his pigeon English style and wit, and the posting of pictures have made him a legend in his own mind.

Assorted SSNs that wander in and leave their refuse all over the place... I wish they would just clean up after themselves.

We are here. Well I am, but not for much longer. Reading posts by Boo is not the sort of thing to do at this hour of the evening. Kind of puts you to sleep too early.....then you wake up early next morning, wondering what Gaylord really means in his posts. Are they deep and meaningfull ? Have they uncharted depths ? Then that puts you back to sleep and you miss the alarm.

Time for me to "Do a Joe"

I will not be able to send turns tomorrow. I don't care, nor should you.

Noba.