The Early Bird Gets The Peng Challenge Thread

Guest konrad
Originally posted by Nidan1:

... Yet his pigeon English style and wit, and the posting of pictures have made him a legend in his own mind...

history.cartoon.gif

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Noba:

We are here. Well I am, but not for much longer. Reading posts by Boo is not the sort of thing to do at this hour of the evening. Kind of puts you to sleep too early.....then you wake up early next morning, wondering what Gaylord really means in his posts. Are they deep and meaningfull ? Have they uncharted depths ? Then that puts you back to sleep and you miss the alarm.

But you weren't reading posts by me. Oh, I know that you can wish you were reading some of my golden prose. It's OK, lad. I've had my fill of admirers and groupies before. No need to be ashamed. But you could tone it down a notch or two. There's something about an Australian sycophant that's just wrong. But not in a normal way.

Time for me to "Do a Joe"

Real nice. I thought "bathroom announcements" were the territory of five year olds.

I will not be able to send turns tomorrow. I don't care, nor should you.

Aww, c'mon. Everybody needs a little comic relief.

Noba.

Says you.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

You got Purgatory? Christ, I'd be ashamed to get Purgatory. Seriously ashamed. I mean, hell, a devout Catholic or lawn-mowing Lutheran could come up with Purgatory. A bloody Episcopalian could achieve Purgatory. What in God's name are you going to do next, admit that you're an Elder in the Presbyterian church? The only people that couldn't score a lower circle of hell than Purgatory in that test are Mormons and Calvinists.

Purgatory. How can you live with yourself?

The only time I have ever been Damned by not being Damned.

This just has to be some devilish plot of Berli's.

Sigh....

Check your e-mail, Seanachai. It's time to get the boat out and give me some remedial training in sin.

SSN Hint Of The Day: Spot test “Wet Paint” signs.

Now sod off.

Sitting here in my studio, as I've been doing since 7:45 this morning, waiting for two seperate clients to get me products I need to shoot for some RUSH! projects. How rush are they? I've got a production person asking, "Are they done now? How about now? Can I have them now? Now? Is now too soon?"

One client called and said he could maybe get here around 3:30. The other one called and said they were shipping this afternoon.

It must be wonderful to be a client. To hold the power of time in your hands. To say "Yea!" or "Nay!" to the creative visions of artists, and then, when all is said and done, wonder why you can't pay McDonald's prices for the equivalent of four star cuisine.

When I grow up, I want to sell my soul and be a client.

Oh, and before I forget, you all suck, so very, very much.

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

Sitting here in my studio, as I've been doing since 7:45 this morning, waiting for two seperate clients to get me products I need to shoot for some RUSH! projects. How rush are they? I've got a production person asking, "Are they done now? How about now? Can I have them now? Now? Is now too soon?"

One client called and said he could maybe get here around 3:30. The other one called and said they were shipping this afternoon.

It must be wonderful to be a client. To hold the power of time in your hands. To say "Yea!" or "Nay!" to the creative visions of artists, and then, when all is said and done, wonder why you can't pay McDonald's prices for the equivalent of four star cuisine.

Its nice to see at least one Boob respond.

Are you taking pictures of naked women ??

[ June 03, 2003, 03:35 PM: Message edited by: Nidan1 ]

Originally posted by Nidan1:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

Its nice to see at least one Boob respond.

Are you taking pictures of naked women ?? </font>

And now presenting....

The ART of BOO!

aquafresh.jpg

Aqua, mixed media, 2002.

Note the masterful lighing and the tight intergration of text, imagery, and silly starburst background. A true tour de force.

tampax.jpg

Mont Tamp, color photo, 1995. A hallmark of Boo’s early work. Note cubist influence. Superb.

Guest konrad

It's a stupid job, but someone has to do it.

Don't worry ,its not a blow job yet.

photo1.htm

I always thought dressed women its much more interesting then naked.

edited to say that you website sux.can't paste image.

that really sux Boo .You sux.

Yeah,and Lars sux too .

Actually all of you sux.

Except the Ladies.

[ June 03, 2003, 06:51 PM: Message edited by: lenakonrad ]

Originally posted by lenakonrad:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

Don't worry ,its not a XXXX job yet.

photo1.htm

I always thought dressed women its much more interesting then naked.

edited to say that you website sux.can't paste image.

that really sux Boo .You sux.

Yeah,and Lars sux too .

Actually all of you sux.

Except the Ladies. </font>

Guest konrad
Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

lenakonrad please, lad ... more class, less crass.

Joe

Father Joe !!!Extreme unction!!

(glands is a dirty word , metabolism will be much better).

You XXXX

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

Good God, who'd want their mouth 'showered with rich micro-active foam'?

Yeah, and I tried to "Click here to close window" and it didn't work ... what's up with that?

Joe </font>

Originally posted by Snarker:

Rune you most Eevil scenario designer - care to whip up something to torture myself and Hortlund?

Ahh yes, you vile slayer of heroic JpzIV crews, I will have my revenge yet.

And know that as soon as I can be bothered, I will post the tragic tale of the heroic veteran Jagdpanzer and the vile communist faceless hoard...

I worked very hard (too much or too little alcohol, I suspect) to lose all my clankies on turn 1. To a gamey 85mm AA thingy to boot. The rematch underway will remove that stigmata... a much more thorough whipping being handed out than initially recieved.

Malachite-ski, you are wrong. As a matter of fact you could not be more wrong. You could try, but you would not succeed.

Here's what I do: Boo's Reason for Living .

Oh, from the look of that web page, I think I am right. And furthermore could not be more right. I could try, but my righteousness with regard to your vocation has already reached unassailable heights. The line between Aquafresh, Tampax, the “Cadlow Shoulder Stabilizer,” and some kind of chicken stock is fine, blurred, and frankly impreceptible.

Of course, we all know the kind of pictures you’d like to be taking...

cat.jpg

If only the damn cat wouldn’t keep getting in the way...

Update:

The web site died, but we are attempting resurrection. Never ever attempt to use WordPerfect for website design.

Fortunately, the Quartermaster Corps has indicated it will authorize funds to purchase a copy of MicroSoft FrontPage in the next forty-eight hours.

In addition, intelligence reports indicate that She Who Must Be Obeyed and her supporting ensemble -- all four of them -- will embark on overnight exercises this Friday at 0700 hours. They are not expected to return until at least 1500 hours Saturday.

Finally, it IS embarassing -- but I know this chick. She was always this wierd, so the story doesn't suprise me.

And no, I never dated or slept with her.

See, God does protect sinners and fools -- and me.

Turns out tonight.

Steve