If the Doors of Challenge Were Cleansed, Peng Would Appear As He Truly Is: Infinite

Originally posted by Seanachai:

A 'thingy' reference, Squire? Sigh.

Bauhaus, put the boot in on this tit.

There you go with the failing memory again. It ain't the *BOOT* that Bauhaus is famous for. Next you'll be thinking that Mace likes to pet the sheep.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, look who the cat dragged in. Say, R_Leete, do you think you could take some time from your pointless, vapid posting to send me a move from our game that's been going on for months? Or is the imminent defeat of your uberidiots too painful for you to handle? Or is it because getting the one or two synapses in that blancmange of a Neanderthalic brain of yours to actually fire is such an herculean task, that it's much easier to sit out on your front stoop while all the neighborhood children make up songs behind your back?

Which is it, Sparky?

Guest konrad
Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Deal with it.

Steve

I don't have to.My version of history is different.

Expect you pathethic website to be hacked soon.

Originally posted by lenakonrad:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Deal with it.

Steve

Expect you pathethic website to be hacked soon. </font>

Guest konrad
Originally posted by MrSpkr:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by lenakonrad:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Deal with it.

Steve

Expect you pathethic website to be hacked soon. </font>

Originally posted by Gaylord Focker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Croda:

So nice to be remembered.

Even if it is by you lot.

I'm sorry...just who are you, again? </font>

Hmmm it apears you may be right for once Boo , i forgot to mention to you that i reformated ages ago and with it all my files went the way the crow flies?

Anyway if you would be so kind enough to send the last turn you have, i would be more then happy to continue in the mauling of the pathetic remains of your outmatched, outclassed, and out lasted red paper bears.

I'm finaly getting over this crappy cold i've had since Thursday so turns should be flying out early this week i hope.

Originally posted by Croda:

So nice to be remembered.

Even if it is by you lot.

Sod that. I'm still waiting for the check (American spelling, we all know the correct spelling is cheque) as payment for my loyalty.

Mace

Right...

I've avoided coming in here for the last couple years, but MrSpkr you've left me no other choice. Send the bloody setup for Sector 43 already, and don't whine that it's too complicated or requires any great leaps of intellect. Just line up the KV's and send them clanking for the far end of the map, like you Orange types always do. It shouldn't take a week for you to figure that much out.

Guest konrad
Originally posted by Leutnant Hortlund:

lenakonrad...please stop posting here and go away.

Why , private ?

And stand properly when you talk to me...

Originally posted by Gaylord Focker:

Hmmm it apears you may be right for once Boo , i forgot to mention to you that i reformated ages ago and with it all my files went the way the crow flies?

Anyway if you would be so kind enough to send the last turn you have, i would be more then happy to continue in the mauling of the pathetic remains of your outmatched, outclassed, and out lasted red paper bears.

I'm finaly getting over this crappy cold i've had since Thursday so turns should be flying out early this week i hope.

Why, sure, Bubeleh. Anything else you'd like me to do for you to help mask your incompetence? Pound down the point on your head with a croquet mallet? Bondo up the gap between your two front teeth? How about if I just play your moves for you?

Pillock.

Guest konrad
Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

Punctuation brought to you by the Society to Snuff out Lenonkonrad.

bye.gif

You won.All best to all of you,and Sun, look out for yourself.

Dear Slugs,

The Sedais are indeed back in action. They have finally decided to give back to the community which has given them so much.

I had forgotten how badly I was beating them. This comes as very good news because I am on the verge of being eliminated by Peng is a very silly and poorly written scenario.

Love,

Elvis

Originally posted by Leutnant Hortlund:

lenakonrad...please stop posting here and go away.

Why? Do you find his pictures pointless? Pointless like 90% of your posts? Why don't you take your own advise? While you are at it, take Gaylord, Boo, Hiram and any other ass that might come to mind with you