If the Doors of Challenge Were Cleansed, Peng Would Appear As He Truly Is: Infinite

Dear Joe "Newbie" Thug,

Thank you for your advise on the postings. Good work. I will work on your suggestions. You really are a kind and generous person.

I have also heard from a friend who met you out in Utah that you have a cute ass. I also heard you wouldn't let him touch it. Another good move on your part.

Thanks again.

Warm regards,

Elvis

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Malakovski,

I had no idea that you were having to un-number turns for me. Do not bother to un-number turns any longer. It sounds like it is a drag for you. I am not an unreasonable person. The email autonumbering like named files thing is something that can be turned off if you wish otherwise send me whatever file names you want.

As far as our game goes, I am not sure I understand what you mean by beating me badly. You have knocked out one of those pissant (I like to call the Joeshaws) tanky things and that is all that has happened so far. Meanwhile the little bit of your infantry that has a bit of guts and has shown their ugly faces have been kept under control with a combination of pinpoint mortor fire and deadly suppressing fire from expertly placed MGs and more Joeshaws.

Nebbiolo on the other hand is playing the game the only way he possibly can and not lose. That is but sending turns at an even slower pace than Hiram. Clever man you are Nebbiolo. You can't lose a game that never even sees a second turn. I wish I had thought of that during one of the games Fionn slaughtered me in.

Love,

Elvis

Originally posted by Croda:

Is this the place where the cool people hang out?

Odd, it smells rather sour in here.

Ignore me. I'm just posting because Boo said so. I owe people turns. 'Nuff Said.

Hi Emma!!!!!

That's my leige!

A thread late and a functioning brain short.

Guest konrad
Originally posted by Leutnant Hortlund:

Lenakonrad. The only reason I'm not writing a post right now telling you pretty much exactly what I think of you and your mental problems is because one of the olde ones told us to give you a break and be easy on you. But you should know that you are not really *bites tounge*

Never mind.

Go ahead ,don't hide behind mystical "old ones"( if they even exist ).I'm pretty sure I'm not a part of any "witness program".

I have no difficulty to write about yours mental problems -You are a idiot.

Nevermind

Guest konrad
Originally posted by YK2:

I think I prefer the penguins..

Well , me too..

But there is all Universe out there..

Scumpond

The file is away...

Imagine it mid-July 1941. The day is overcast, and the heat and humidity in the still air is stifling. Your troops grumble about having been shanghied from their poor hovels just outside the collective farm.

But while they grumble about the food, and the Stalinist pressgangs that forced them into the Army, they are thankful that their unit hasn't seen any action yet, as they are sequestered a comfortable distance behind the front lines. A small crowd is gathered around a pair of men shooting dice.

"Crap!" exclaims one of them, generally known as Pondscum (I assume due to his bathing habits) as the other laughs merrily in a high pitched voice, "Ha ha ha. There will be no big hills for you to hide behind, Comrade Commisar."

"Double crap!" shouts Pondscum as his next roll comes up snake-eyes. "He he he," chortles the_mouse. "And no trees for cover either. This is not your day, Comrade Commisar."

"The Rodina hates me!" exclaims Pondscum as he realizes that on his final roll, chance has decreed that he battle in a rural area, bereft of structures save a few small hovels.

At that moment, the dice game stops as a dreadful sound fills the air... Reminiscent of a plague of advancing mice, the unmistakable sound of advancing German armor cuts through the heavy air.

[continues to whirl the tail through sweeping arcs]

*sniff* love at first regurgitated pellet... lovely... oh, well who'd have thought that Cupid lay among the remains of half-digested dismembered rodents?

*gack* *gack*

[coughs up a thistle]

*sniff* not quite a pellet but one can only try...

Yeknod

[ May 24, 2003, 02:24 AM: Message edited by: Yeknodathon ]

Originally posted by Croda:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Elvis:

Dear Croda,

Why do you smell of Hiram.

Love,

Elvis

Slept with him and forgot to shower. Cut a man a break. </font>

Originally posted by Seanachai:

There are no innocent people, Konrad.

There are only corpses of varying degrees of guilt.

A phrase that is unfortunately, true.

Noba.

ps. Time to go to the footy. Toodles.

Originally posted by Seanachai: There are no innocent people, Konrad.
Silly Gnome... of course there is!!

There are only corpses of varying degrees of guilt.

sometimes unfounded...

[ May 24, 2003, 04:59 AM: Message edited by: YK2 ]