If the Doors of Challenge Were Cleansed, Peng Would Appear As He Truly Is: Infinite

Originally posted by Malakovski:

Lies. lies and more lies. Raving loony nonsense being spewed out of the pie hole in some tortured fever dream by some verbose red neck.

My dear Malakovski,

Did the aliens shove the probe in just a little too far, is that the problem? Did your mother drop you on your head on a daily, if not hourly basis? Do you regard reality as something that's amusing and optional (or just not your cup of tea)?

One thing's for certain. We now know what happened to Bagdad Bob. He's writing your game updates.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Elvis:

Dear Jim Booger,

Stop sucking up ya damned newbie. You're worse than that other suck up newbie Joe Newbie.

Love,

Elvis

*sighs* My dear Elvira

It is truly sad how far the king has fallen. In researching the early days of the Pool you figure quite prominently and I have always been curious why you never post more than your one word wankers.

But reading your recent posts clearly establishes why you are the Forgotten One.

I can honestly say that you have earned the title.

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by jdmorse:

Mr. Boggs disregard my taking notice of you. It was a mistake and shall not happen again.

First time I have ever had dealings with a lawyer and came away a winner!! </font>

Originally posted by PondScum:

Finally, I could swear I heard more squeaking in here earlier, but it seems to have shut up now.

Squeak squeak squeak...

Happy now Scumpond?

If you want to hear more squeaking, perhaps it should be the sound of German armor in the distance as it approaches and makes your little Allied wretches wet their pants at their impending doom...

Expect a setup, algae-breath.

Roight, Lads, Listen Up!!!

I'm off to Lost Wages on Sunday where I will be lazing in the pool, drinking all those free drinks, ogling the cocktail waitresses, and cheating at cards like I do at CMBB. Back on Thursday.

I'll try to get a turn out tonight or tomorrow, otherwise you're out of luck.

When I get back, it should be warm enough to go out on the Lake and finish off Winecape's booze.

Till then, fight nicely among yourselves.

SSN Hint Of The Day: Don’t do anything until you have been asked twice.

Now sod off.

Originally posted by dalem:

I love warm summer days, cool autumn nights, and Fonzie's first jacket, before the leather one.

I don't think I've ever read something so laden with homosexual overtones.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

[ May 23, 2003, 10:12 AM: Message edited by: Malakovski ]

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Mind you he'll have to stop visiting that ... that ... thread ... once he's a full fledged Squire.

Joe

I missed this first time round. As for the BogBoy, you can keep him. He keeps offering us unearthly delights and rude stuff, and we all blush and stand in the corner like so many giggly schoolgirls when he swanks through the thread in his tight leather trousers. I feel that he would fit much better in this thread - we don't keep large enough stocks of baby oil to satisfy his needs, for a start.

Originally posted by Malakovski:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

I love warm summer days, cool autumn nights, and Fonzie's first jacket, before the leather one.

I don't think I've ever read something so laden with homosexual overtones.

Not that there's anything wrong with that. </font>

Originally posted by Persephone:

....and more Bauhaus of the immaculate squishy fruit...

cowpokedaz.jpg

Lady Persephone Couldn't you have at least put his head on someone with a little more flesh on his bones..

I've seen more meat on a butchers pencil... tongue.gif

[ May 23, 2003, 01:48 PM: Message edited by: YK2 ]

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Malakovski:

Lies. lies and more lies. Raving loony nonsense being spewed out of the pie hole in some tortured fever dream by some verbose red neck.

My dear Malakovski,

Did the aliens shove the probe in just a little too far, is that the problem? Did your mother drop you on your head on a daily, if not hourly basis? Do you regard reality as something that's amusing and optional (or just not your cup of tea)?

One thing's for certain. We now know what happened to Bagdad Bob. He's writing your game updates. </font>

Guest konrad

0208-13TOFUntitledPastel.jpg

Hortlund (on left) and Mr Spkr (who sux)

[ May 23, 2003, 03:50 PM: Message edited by: lenakonrad ]

Hi Guys. Well, I don’t quite know what this “Ping” thing is, but a couple of other threads have said that it is a good place to find opponents. Now the title is a little weird, and I don’t get all of the stuff you folks have posted, especially the leather pics (not that there is anything wrong with those…) but each to his own. What I am really here for is someone to play with. I haven’t played CMBB against a PBEM opponent in a while and thought I’d pop in here to see if anyone wants a game. I thought about trying that “Cherry Maggot’s TNT” place, but it was a little bit too angry for me, and this place seems so nice.

If anyone wants to play, I’ll take Germans in late 42, no rarity, all armor, flat, open.

Any takers?

Thanks,

Bye Bye

Guest konrad
Originally posted by Marlow:

If anyone wants to play, I’ll take Germans in late 42, no rarity, all armor, flat, open.

Any takers?

Send me a setup.

You've got two hours.

Originally posted by lenakonrad:

0208-13TOFUntitledPastel.jpg

Hortlund (on left) and Mr Spkr (who sux)

Hmm are you browsing gay sites now Konrad ?

Not that there is anything wrong with that..

But there is something very disturbing about that pic....

I think I prefer the penguins..

Lenakonrad. The only reason I'm not writing a post right now telling you pretty much exactly what I think of you and your mental problems is because one of the olde ones told us to give you a break and be easy on you. But you should know that you are not really *bites tounge*

Never mind.