If the Doors of Challenge Were Cleansed, Peng Would Appear As He Truly Is: Infinite

I hate to interrupt your intelligent conversation, ladies and gentleman, but i have a reason. And the reason is, i can't send the e-mail to the old Seanachai, because the MSN server bounces it back with strange and misterious label – "Can't send to <seanachaibard@msn.com> – No promo".

Because of this i can't finish to crush his inferior Soviet troopies, so if you see him somewhere around here, please tell him to send me a mail from, perhaps, other adress, or to check if everything is ok with his MSN e-mail account.

And, i belive, this is my first post in the Pong Charade Threat. I hope it'll be the last too.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stevey my love, I don't know what your'e up to...but it ain't gonna work!

I'm reserving my cherry for this Afrika game, so 'till then....you'll have to blow your own trumpet, provided your neck has the dexterity.

*sounds of JU87 disappearing over the western horizon*

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Yes, my cheeky friends, it's time for further revelations!

Cripes... next he'll start in with all that "Yes, Grasshopper" and "Wax on, wax off" crap...

Will someone please spike his methadone, and quickly...

Hortland, my fleecy little lamb

Now, lets see if I manage to express this thought in English.

*looks at the screen for a while*

*looks out the window*

*nods*

*returns focus to the screen*

Ok, here we go.

Anyone who considers leaving the MBT just because someone tells them to, or wants them to, probably should.

Originally posted by Stuka:

I'm reserving my cherry for this Afrika game, so 'till then....you'll have to blow your own trumpet, provided your neck has the dexterity.

Bon Voyage, My <small>former</small> Liege! Until I can fill your cold mouth with hot desert sand, Bon Voyage!

Originally posted by Leutnant Hortlund:

Ok, here we go.

Anyone who considers leaving the MBT just because someone tells them to, or wants them to, probably should.

Or if it stops being fun

[ May 28, 2003, 08:47 AM: Message edited by: Jim Boggs ]

Originally posted by Leeo:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Stuka:

Bon Voyage, My <small>former</small> Liege! Until I can fill your cold mouth with hot desert sand, Bon Voyage! </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

Persephone, I happened across a piccie of the Gnome on his jaunt with the homeless. Would you be able to do the touch up work?

Snarker, you disgusting baggage. Your obvious and belittling lie of a photo is so obviously not me that my outrage dries my mouth to the point where I cannot find the spit to coat your face with as you deserve.

I would never wear bizarre homeless wear of that type until after Memorial Day, you hapless oik. </font>

Originally posted by Stuka:

I'm reserving my cherry for this Afrika game, so 'till then....

Ohhh...... Stuka. after all. you are a girl.

Love

Alice ( in ... whatever.......)

Edited beacuse of White rabbit..........

[ May 27, 2003, 08:36 PM: Message edited by: Ales Dvorak ]

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

Sort of how you're choking on "THE SNOWBALLS OF DOOM"

Boo-Hoo, you flaming pile of excrement in a brown wrapper flung upon the porch of the MBT; I'm merely biding my time while I call artillery strikes upon myself. Gots to even up the scenario to give you half-a-chance, you bulbous meat-muppet.

Originally posted by Leeo:

I'm merely biding my time while I call artillery strikes upon myself.

I wondered about that. I looked around to see if I had any arty aimed at your troops or wide open expanses of complete emptiness (like your head) and then I realized; it was just the usual, cataclismically bewildering incompetence of Leeeeeo.

You never let us down.

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

I wondered about that. I looked around to see if I had any arty aimed at your troops or wide open expanses of complete emptiness (like your head) and then I realized; it was just the usual, cataclismically bewildering incompetence of Leeeeeo.

You never let us down.

We aim to please.

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

Nothing much.

I see you post, but you don't send turns. Won't accept your coming defeat ? Got no idea who / where you are ? Try less alchohol, more weeties.

(And try sending a turn)

Noba.

Huhuhuhhuh "idjit" hah! ALERT ALERT TIGHT FISTED IRISH MAN ON THE PREMISES! if I whooped you on a "nice and friendly" online game you'd probably be like "awww beejesus fater! what do i have to do ta' wash the balckness form me soul!"

and then I's say "join the choir and follow the trail of smarties to the vestery where I will administer the white showerings of god himself!"

(and you'd love it)