If the Doors of Challenge Were Cleansed, Peng Would Appear As He Truly Is: Infinite

Guest PondScum

A quick boost to a new page so that we can all pretend that last post never happened, eh?

In the meantime, all turns are out. Even the BLATANTLY GAMEY setup I received from mouse has been bent, folded, spindled and mutilated to a satisfactory state of affairs. My Russian infantry company awaits his ENTIRE SQUEAKING ARMOR BATTALION on the wide open plains that are mysteriously TOTALLY DEVOID OF COVER. Not that they wait without a certain degree of trepidation. Or empty vodka bottles. Or need for clean underwear.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by PondScum:

A quick boost to a new page so that we can all pretend that last post never happened, eh?

First sensible thing you've done all day...

My Russian infantry company awaits his ENTIRE SQUEAKING ARMOR BATTALION on the wide open plains that are mysteriously TOTALLY DEVOID OF COVER. Not that they wait without a certain degree of trepidation. Or empty vodka bottles. Or need for clean underwear.

The fates have smiled on the forces of Mouse... the planets were in alignment, my horoscope said that "You shall triumph in all your endeavors, strike while the cheese is fresh", my numerologist liked the numbers, and Dear Abbey even agreed!

You can forget the name of Rodina for your homeland, comrade, and start calling it Rodentia... This is, after all, a war of extermination! You and your unter-mousen are doomed! Doomed I tell you!!!

I think I shall call this little skirmish Willard's Revenge...

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

Hey, OGSF!

HEY, MacUberDoobieLumpenPoopieHead! You around, Jimmy? You finally decide that my sheer tactical GENIUS is too much for you own kilt wearing self? Is that it, you Sassenach wannabe?

I'm talkin' to you, Girly-girl!

Aww. Quit stompin' around in your wet and saggy underwear, Mr squashemwhenyousitdown. Those brown marks are the give away. Your tactile genius needs to reach around and use the paper from the wall, not just let 'em go like that. Ewwww.

Anyway, the Celtish are not posting. Get over it.

Noba.

Originally posted by Noba:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

Hey, OGSF!

HEY, MacUberDoobieLumpenPoopieHead! You around, Jimmy? You finally decide that my sheer tactical GENIUS is too much for you own kilt wearing self? Is that it, you Sassenach wannabe?

I'm talkin' to you, Girly-girl!

Aww. Quit stompin' around in your wet and saggy underwear, Mr squashemwhenyousitdown. Those brown marks are the give away. Your tactile genius needs to reach around and use the paper from the wall, not just let 'em go like that. Ewwww.

Anyway, the Celtish are not posting. Get over it.

Noba. </font>

You know, Charles Bukowski once wrote what I thought were very wise words (this might be a paraphrase, my memory is shot, THANKS Lenakonrad!):

It's not that I hate everybody, I just feel better when they're not around.
For years, I believed it to be truth, the ultimate expression of my own personal anti-sociability. But no, I was wrong.

I hate everybody.

That reminds me Panzer Leader you owe me a setup...remember?

But I suspect you will keep on fleeing before me, like a octopus slithering away in the ocean, spewing lies and distortions in your wake in a cowardly attempt to evade the truth.

Yes, much like a girl (a girl mind you, not a Lady, for indeed, a Lady never needs to argue since she is always right) you jack-knife from argument to argument, jig direction randomly and erratically like a shoal of Argument Fish being followed by a Truth Shark.

Yes, I AM the truth shark, and you ARE the argument fish. And it is fearsomely difficult to land a blow of logic on your pathetic skull because by the time I've let loose a hammerblow of truth and logic, you are not there anymore.

We have all been through the same thing with our wifes or girlfriends. You know where an argument about who does the dishes most of the time gets shifted into the cost of that new processor you bought last year, and from there to who got up early most this week and then onto the drinking habit of men in general, via the noisome sexual keenness of some former girlfriend, over to the dreaded you-left-the-bathroom-door-open-four-times-yesterday-massacre and, "When was the last time you bought me flowers? You dont love me anymore, do you?" all in the space of about seven exchanges. 'Arrrrrrgggh! What are we arguing about? Can you just decide what it is and stick to it?'

Yes Panzer Leader YOU ARGUE LIKE A GIRL. And I will not have it anymore. You know bloody well that you owe me a setup since well before Christmas last year. Now I'm calling you out, like the pansy assed girlie you are. Send me the setup you owe me or forever hold your peace.

Hmmm ... spats ... obsolescent ... has to fire up a siren whenever he ... ahem ... goes into action ... what girl could resist eh, Stuka? There's just no accounting for taste lad.

Naytheless, I have confidence, confidence I say, that you'll suck just as badly at CMAK as you do at the other incarnations of CM ... mind you it's good to see you again lad.

Back from Denver but deathly tired and still have work to do ... it's not easy resting the boot on the neck of the oppressed so that I can get my tax refund check you know. With my salary I expect to get a whopping $4.56 back and let me tell you I can use it.

Joe

Lt. Hortlund, I have a small task for you lad. Since you've become so adept at telling people to sod off, please do so for LGMBXYZ ... whatever.

This is roughly the fourth time he's tried his luck here ... can't imagine why he hasn't been welcomed with open arms. Oh wait, now I remember, he's a bloody fool with no wit and that annoying Soldiers line of his ... yeah that's it.

In any case, since he's a bloody SSN ... Do Your Worst Lad ... no harm no foul in this case.

Joe

[ May 29, 2003, 11:39 PM: Message edited by: Joe Shaw ]

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by mon petite general:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

<font size=-1>Shut the f*ck up, hortlund!</font>

PL!

<font size=-1>Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!</font></font>

Originally posted by Mbjvx:

Soldiers,

Oh, no no Shaw. I count far more then a meger four attempts. Rather, I've stopped counting.

Witless, maybe, SSN, never!

Why, it's Lord General Mister Bill.

He's allowed in here as long as he's wearing the MBT mascot costume of himself!

That's right, as the barely sentient mascot of the MBT, he must wear a costume of himself. As long as he does that, it's all properly sorted.

Soldiers,

Well, then, good to see that everything is in order. No wshould I act as myself or shall I dance around like a chicken lacking a large and key funciton of its brain?

I'd opt for the latter, but then, no, this wouldn't be the, so called, Mascot you've all come to know and hate. And we musn't dissapoint now.

Originally posted by Leutnant Hortlund:

"When was the last time you bought me flowers? You dont love me anymore, do you?"

Are we to understand that now that you've been shouted at that only flowers and avowals of love will make you stop snifling? Shaw, get one of the recent lackwits to send Hortlund flowers, and whisper him a few quick, honeyed lies.

It'd be a strange world if we all wanted the same things, eh? Shudder

Originally posted by Leutnant Hortlund:

Yes Panzer Leader YOU ARGUE LIKE A GIRL. And I will not have it anymore. Send me the setup you owe me or forever hold your peace.

You want a setup from Panzer Leader?

Good God, why? Have you ever dealt with one of his setups? He'll tell you less than half the parameters (usually things like 'date' and sometimes 'length of the battle', but not much else). The terrain will be a marvelous pastiche of whatever will make your part of the battle impossible (expect him to shine now that he can construct and import his own maps), and there's the constant nagging feeling that he told you it was a meeting engagement, only you find yourself defending. Or maybe attacking. Sometimes it's difficult to tell.

And what is going on? I had assumed this 'Mouse' that's now posting was simply Panzer Leader posting under yet another identity. I mean, he's posted as Sancho, and as his own wife, and gods know what else. But now it appears that they're two distinct (if not very bright) entities. Between them do we have a single, not very bright member of the Thread?

Who is this 'Mouse' creature? And is anyone responsible for it? Where did it come from? And is everyone remembering to put the food away in tightly capped containers?

[ May 30, 2003, 01:40 AM: Message edited by: Seanachai ]