I'm a Peng Challenge Believer and a Mormon Homecoming Queen

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh well, 5pm and the witching hour is here. Before I take my leave for the night, it's nice to see that the threat of my poetry has in some small way inspired some 16 posts since this morning.

*sniff* *pout*

And I had an especially good one prepared.

Yee, haw! Well, I'll be dad burned, by gum it. Or something like that.

The company is a-sendin' me down Texas way. Almost to the heart of Mr-we don't need no stinkin' vowels-Spkr territory. He has kindy agreed to throw a "Texas blanket party" in my honor. What a guy. Maybe I'll even get to keep the blankets.

I'm still wondering if the rental car will have those groovy longhorns mounted to the hood.

Originally posted by R_Leete:

Di yoo owe mae a stankin' setoop laddie? Di ye? Eh? Every bastarrrds beatin' mae at tha momaint, sae didnae delay!

Let's keep at under 800 points as waill. Ah didnae want tae mak ye cry tae much.

Sir Yeknodathon, sorry tae hear aboot tha mange mon. An' sae soon after the incident wi' tha squishy fruit tae.

Seanachai, wid ye noo put a metal bucket o'er ye haid an' beat at wi' a stick?

Lars, duckin' an' weavin' another thrashin' at mah hands wi' ainly tire ye oot. Tuck ye skirt aintae ye gym knickers an' saind mae a setoop ye BGB.

Berli, braid ye beard tae tha hair on ye bum an' saind mae a feckin' turrrn.

Sir Athkatla, ah didnae hardly hae time tae saind a setoop tae ye jus' noo, feel frae tae saind wun tae mae instaid.

Lord Lorak, ye kin kiss mah spotty arse.

Guest PondScum

The Peng Challenge Gamey Tank Recognition Guide

As Sun Tzu once said, "know your opponent". Or, in words that even Peng can grasp, "who the hell are you?".

In this spirit, the Tank Recognition Guide enables you to work out who you're playing right now. Simply observe their tanks, cross-reference the behavior, and it will tell you your opponent.

</font>

• Russian tanks, burning: dALEM</font>
  • German tanks, abandoned: Papa Khann</font>
  • King Tigers, immobilized: Leutnant Hortland</font>
  • Tank reversing into battle: Seanachai</font>
  • Tank in impassable terrain: Boo Radley</font>
  • Undead tanks with infinite death clocks: Berli</font>
  • Weirdest damn Panther mod you've ever seen: lenokonrad</font>
  • Tanks wandering off to sniff the daisies: Yeknodathon</font>
  • Tank commander screaming unintelligible gibberish: OGSF</font>
  • Uber-panzers slaughtering your armored cars: Aussie Jeff, in a scenario he created.</font>

<font size=-2>Some restrictions apply. Tanks in rear view mirror may be closer than they appear. Do not bend, fold, spindle, or mutilate your opponents, unless they're Australian. Void where prohibited. Now go wash your hands.</font>

Originally posted by Speedy:

I saw the Bundy bear and not a Bundy in site, the world has sunk to a new low.

Thank you for that, Sir Spuddy. I was wondering what my form of intoxication will be this weekend and you have helped me decide.

Mace

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Speedy:

I saw the Bundy bear and not a Bundy in site, the world has sunk to a new low.

Thank you for that, Sir Spuddy. I was wondering what my form of intoxication will be this weekend and you have helped me decide.

Mace </font>

Originally posted by R_Leete:

The company is a-sendin' me down Texas way. Almost to the heart of Mr-we don't need no stinkin' vowels-Spkr territory.

"And as the northern hillbilly met the southern hillbilly, they realized that their likenesses outweighed their differences, and they smiled their gap-toothed smiles at each other and in a moment of profound shyness, tugged at their greasy forelocks. While all around them, the rest of the Pool, gazed on with the absolute knowledge that they were witnessing the vision of a hell that could break the human mind."

---The Book of Boo: Chapter 4 v. 12-14

Originally posted by Seanachai:

I bet you've already swilled down all that South African wine, haven't you, without so much as a taste for myself, Dalem, and Papa Khann? Selfish bugger. I hope you poured most of it into that woman in the picture; a far worthier receptacle than your putrid, pink-squirrel slurping self.

Oh, and I hate your Thread title. Awful stuff, truly awful.

We all need to get together soon, and mock and revile you.

As...soon as (umph)...I...can get (eerk)...these...dang corks (push, push, push)...back in the refilled bottles!!!!

SSN Hint Of The Day: Notice good ideas and pass them off as your own.

Now sod off.

Originally posted by OGSF:

Lars, duckin' an' weavin' another thrashin' at mah hands wi' ainly tire ye oot. Tuck ye skirt aintae ye gym knickers an' saind mae a setoop ye BGB.

As soon as I let Boo taste the dregs of defeat fully, you will be next on my dance card.

You'll have to try harder to outdo Boo's incompetence this time though. Just ask him how he managed to miss a Panther at 30 meters four times. Go ahead, I double dog dare you.

As you can see, the bar has been raised.

My fellow bastards,

I am safely ensconced in the abode of a Lady Moraine Sedai For those of you who are currently my PBEM opponents I would ask a small boon of you.

Please forward your turns to me at

hiram_sedai@earthlink.net

Please notice the new underscore in the address. I am currently on HER computer and won't be using MY computer for some time.

I would like to thank both of my opponents who still read the Peng thread for responding.

[ May 02, 2003, 10:27 AM: Message edited by: Hiram Sedai ]

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by OGSF:

As soon as I let Boo taste the dregs of defeat fully, you will be next on my dance card.

You'll have to try harder to outdo Boo's incompetence this time though. Just ask him how he managed to miss a Panther at 30 meters four times. Go ahead, I double dog dare you.

As you can see, the bar has been raised. </font>

Guest PondScum

UPDATE to the Peng Challenge Gamey Tank Recognition Guide!

</font>

• Missed your Panther four times at 30 meters: Boo_Radley</font>

Originally posted by PondScum:

UPDATE to the Peng Challenge Gamey Tank Recognition Guide!

</font>

• Missed your Panther four times at 30 meters: Boo_Radley</font>

I always thought of you as fairly harmless. Much like a sty. Annoying, yes. Even unattractive. Sure, I was right, but now I know that you are much, much more.

I'm keeping my eye on you, Sparky. Yes, indeedy-do.