I'm a Peng Challenge Believer and a Mormon Homecoming Queen

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UPDATE FROM THE FRONT!!!

The swamp dweller Boggs has decided to emulate one of the South's most favorite Generals.

Unfortunately he messed up the quote and "got there lastest with the leastest".

Boggs – 41

Lars – 59

And the North goes marching on thanks to the Florida educational system.

It was a vile little scenario called "Cossack Carnage" by rune. Still needs a bit of play balancing as all my reinforcements (if you were charitable enough to call them that) sat back at the rearmost flag drinking Vodka and laughing at the carnage in front of them.

Then again, it could just be Boggs that needs balancing...

SSN Hint Of The Day: Tuck a twenty in with your license so the trooper will catch the hint.

Now sod off.

Originally posted by Speedy:

Pissoff I'm trying to sleep.

Good. Your posts are infinitely more intelligible when you're unconscious.

Which reminds me, I was under the delusion that that great, gormless berk, Malapropski was going to send me a set up. Whatsamatter, Sparky? Banjo lessons intruding on your CM experience? Or are you just afraid of taking a drubbing at the hands of a damn Yankee? C'mon, Bubba! Put down your jug, hitch up your overalls and prepare to take it like the slope-browed, cliff ape you are.

Oh, and before I forget, that...Floridiot Jimbo-Boggs may be around to tell you of the Minor Victory he scored against me. Be that as it may, I call it a Major Moral Victory for me, because he'd obviousely hacked into the game engine to give himself 8,000% more troops than I had...roughly. And the sun was in my eyes.

Originally posted by Lars:

UPDATE FROM THE FRONT!!!

It was a vile little scenario called "Cossack Carnage" by rune. Still needs a bit of play balancing

Oh my dear gamey basticheLars:

Using riderless horses to mount suicide charges was a bit much. One of them ended up on the General Forum. Your friends at PETA will be calling soon.

The evil one Rune, gave me French tanks! It took me three quarters of the game before I figured out that if I advanced in reverse they were unstoppable.

Three more turns and you would have had "Cossack Carnage Incarnate".

Now then, go outside down to your lakefront, where your dock used to be, and:

Sod Off!

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

Oh, and before I forget, that...Floridiot Jimbo-Boggs may be around to tell you of the Minor Victory he scored against me. Be that as it may, I call it a Major Moral Victory for me, because he'd obviousely hacked into the game engine to give himself 8,000% more troops than I had...roughly. And the sun was in my eyes.

Actually, I was going to spare you the disgrace of posting the win, as I thought it would damage your reputation. But then again you are the Ohideous One so your reputation is pretty well shot anyway.

The funniest part is someone from Ohio using the word moral in a sentence. Like you have a clue what it means.

I was under the delusion that that great, gormless berk, Malapropski was going to send me a set up. Whatsamatter, Sparky? Banjo lessons intruding on your CM experience?

Well I was born one frosty morn

in Carolina where they drink the corn

Look away, look away, look away, Dixieland...

That's right, McClellan, a setup is winging its way to you as I type.

It's a lovely ME in some wooded terrain--pine, of course. HERE ARE THE RULES. No off map artillery. No planes. Lots of on map artillery. Lots of infantry. Cavalry...er, mechanized units are fine.

PS Ohioans are best represented by conscript hordes making human wave attacks.

Originally posted by Malakovski:

HERE ARE THE RULES. No off map artillery. No planes. Lots of on map artillery. Lots of infantry. Cavalry...er, mechanized units are fine.

Oh, check him out!

"Oh, mummy, mummy, I don't wants any nasty off board arty! And I definitely don't wants any nasty, old airplanes! I'm a-scaired of airplanes!"

OK, Jubilation T. Cornpone, I'll play by your rules.

We are nothing, if not magnanamous.

Edited to say, who wants to bet that GymBaggs had to look up "moral" in the dictionary and when he did, he went, "No way! Really???" Tosser.

[ April 29, 2003, 12:47 PM: Message edited by: Boo_Radley ]

Oh, check him out!

"Oh, mummy, mummy, I don't wants any nasty off board arty! And I definitely don't wants any nasty, old airplanes! I'm a-scaired of airplanes!"

Leave it to a damnyankee to miss the whole point, this battle clearly being an approximation of combat during the infamous War of Northern Aggression, in which the ignominious ancestors of your non-braching family tree no doubt played no part, as they all had two right feet and the wrong number of chromosomes.

Auntie Jeff fell to my evil minions recently, the third time an Oddstralian suffered ignominious defeat at the hands of a lowly Pennsyltoonian. Proves the old adage that one sloped brow hill billy is worth three down-unders. Hurry, sale ends Saturday.

Lars is now on the lake and out of the woods? First it's fox pee, now fish nets... will the madness ever end? Stay tuned for the next installment of This Week in Minisoddoff...

[ April 29, 2003, 05:00 PM: Message edited by: Snarker ]

Let's set something else to rights;

MrSpkr will die in the missionary position of CM.

1500 pt meeting engagement in village, clear day, moderate trees and modest hills (they never show their undies).

His death will be all the more poignant for the commonness of it.

Originally posted by Leeo:

Let's set something else to rights;

MrSpkr will die in the missionary position of CM.

1500 pt meeting engagement in village, clear day, moderate trees and modest hills (they never show their undies).

His death will be all the more poignant for the commonness of it.

Considering you asked if I was wearing protection, I guess we can all figure out how you see yourself.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Steve

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Leutnant Hortlund:

The details would bore you all to tears, lets just say it involves a lot of writing horribly dull documents)

Well from what you've posted in this thread, you certainly have the talent for it. </font>

Originally posted by Noba:

As you have the talent for NOT sending turns.... Wassamatter, read your own tea-leaves and seen that your in fer a-whuppin' ??? Pillock.

Noba.

Noba, Noba, Noba

*sighs*

Check your in-box. I know this is complicated so I'll try to help. The file is zipped. That means you will have to unzip it.

Okay?