Cheer up, Persephone,

Oh, what can it mean,

To a Peng Challenge

and a Mormon homecoming queen.

Roight then, that's enough of that.

THE RULES then, short and sweet:

S) Go away.

O) Go even further away.

D) {***sigh***} If you’re still reading this, you’re still too close. But if you insist, PAY ATTENTION!, or go away.

O) This is the Peng Challenge. Challenge someone SPECIFIC, just make sure it’s not Peng. Try a newbie SSN such as yourself, not a Knigget or an Old One. If you don’t know what a SSN, Knigget, or Old One is, go away.

F) The key word being CHALLENGE, sound off like you have inherited a pair from someone other than your pet hamster. If you can’t manage this, go away.

F) Do not sound off about your pair. Try to act like you have a modicum of wit, style and panache OR Half of a Brain. If you won’t keep this thought in your Half of a Brain, we will boot it to the other Half, and you will go away.

!) If you have any questions at all, post absolutely NOTHING! We will get back to you at our earliest inconvenience. And go away (are you starting to see a trend here?).

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

It even lacks rhythm, for goodness sakes.

Like you can dance. Have a spasm maybe. Dance, never.

Well, maybe line dance, but I doubt you could even follow directions that well.

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrSpkr:

It even lacks rhythm, for goodness sakes.

Like you can dance. Have a spasm maybe. Dance, never.

Well, maybe line dance, but I doubt you could even follow directions that well. </font>

"No one cares!"

*runs across room and collapses dramatically into a chair*

"I slaved for tens of minutes at work, dodging bosses, to compose an ode, and Nobody even comments!" *sniff*

"I whore myself out for recognition, yet I'm treated like a reject from the clinic ."*sob*

"I wasn't abrasive enough in my pitiful attempts to garner attention unto myself."*wipes nose*

{serious}No bigs, I'm just surprised no one even made a comment{/serious}

Go martyr yourself for the Fedayeen. Pillocks.

When my email box was empty of turns two of three days this week, I knew it was time to pull on the waders and come back to...this place.

What really pushed me over the edge was wandering into an armor penetration thread the other day. MY GOD! How can anyone read that ****e? I mean, I'm happy to compare armor and guns, slopes and calibers, but there's a limit of decency with that stuff, and paragraphs like--

"BR-350A would penetrate about 8.4% less than BR-350B according to data in Miles' article, so reduce typical pen figures in table above for BR-350A and obtain 750m pen range for 76.2mm BR- 350A against 62mm armor on Tiger lower side"

--make the mindless drivel spewed in here look like literature, or in the case of Lars, Thrice Spurner of My Challenges, Inept Thread Namer, and General Pillock, like poetry.

*looks around*

It's not so bad really, aside from the company.

SPEAKING OF WHICH, I hereby wish to submit to whomever it is who keeps records around here, if there is such a person, the following:

In the time which it took Seanachai to get sick and return one PBEM turn, I had time to give three weeks notice, quit my job, pack up all my belongings, load them into a moving truck, drive 2,400 miles, unload said truck, and start a small business.

If that’s not a record…he must be even worse than I thought.

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by Malakovski:

<font size=-1>In the time which it took Seanachai to get sick and return one PBEM turn, I had time to give three weeks notice, quit my job, pack up all my belongings, load them into a moving truck, drive 2,400 miles, unload said truck, and start a small business.</font>

You're sharing Boo's corner? That's so sweet.

Originally posted by PondScum:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Malakovski:

<font size=-1>In the time which it took Seanachai to get sick and return one PBEM turn, I had time to give three weeks notice, quit my job, pack up all my belongings, load them into a moving truck, drive 2,400 miles, unload said truck, and start a small business.</font>

You're sharing Boo's corner? That's so sweet. </font>

Originally posted by Malakovski:

In the time which it took Seanachai to get sick and return one PBEM turn,

Ha ha. Cute. Now you want us to think you're playing a PBEM against Seanachai?

Don't tell me you actually BELIEVE in Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy, Seanachai, Peng, Berli and all that.

I hate to break this to you but those sorts of figures are myths...things to threaten the children with(subject to local legislation). They never really existed.

It's okay to send a letter to Santa, but if you get a reply, then you should worry.

[ April 24, 2003, 06:23 AM: Message edited by: CMplayer ]

Originally posted by Leeo:

"I slaved for tens of minutes at work, dodging bosses, to compose an ode, and Nobody even comments!" *sniff*

The same thing happened to me! The bloody knights around here have no sense of the indecent. The Fedayeen's too good for 'em, they should join, they should join...erm... wait it's coming. They should martyr themselves for ... hmmm... Kim il Sung? Nahh...

...I need something really funny. Michael Jackson's always good for a laugh isn't he? Or Abba? Joan Baez? Barbara Streisand? Ah, forget that bit.

Well anyway, since this lot is worthless we'll have to congratulate each other. Leeo your ode was simply diviiiiinnne. Now, send us a setup, ya big hairy thing you.

[ April 24, 2003, 06:26 AM: Message edited by: CMplayer ]

Originally posted by Snarker:

Oh, well. Since I'm here and tasked to haul the vomit bucket, do you care to make a deposit or a withdrawal?

Good. You're being polite to Leeo. I want to to continue doing so. That is your first duty as bucketmeister. You are to say at least one nice thing to Leeo per incarnation of the thread. Preferably right after he misses your bucket by about 10 degrees in the direction of your head. Carry on laddy. Oh and, do please report on the progress of your MBT games? You do have some challenges on don't you?

Malakovski

Meet me in a village, on the central front in May.

Make 1944 the year for this sweet, one summer day.

Leave all your tanks at home this time, much to your dismay

But bring 2000 points or so, in an unrestricted way.

Fit and healty, both we are, with no men gone astray.

Our ammo will be full of cource, this noon in early May.

I'll bring my veteran Germans, infantry men and all.

You can bring just any kind you want, to this gentle ball.

Yes, there I will be standing firm, amidst the rolling hills.

In 45+ turns from now will end, this battle of the wills.

The trees are nice, but not too much, make moderate their cover.

We'll se how many there'll be left, when once this fight is over

Make large the map, make warm the air, make gentle breeze the wind.

Meeting engagement is what to call, a battle of this kind.

Vehicles are fine to bring, yes take your pick, that's right.

But not one tank may show its tracks, in this our little fight.

Make sure to bring a pen and paper, for an AAR we'll write.

To show the sorry sods around, how real men does the fight.

So now you know just what to click to make this battle cruel.

And send the setup to my mail, so we can start this duel.

Originally posted by Lars:

Oh, I could hide 'neath the wings

Of the bluebird as she sings.

The six o'clock alarm would never ring.

But it rings, and I rise,

Wipe the sleep out of my eyes.

The shavin' razor's cold and it stings.

Cheer up, Persephone.

Oh, what can it mean,

To a Peng Challenge believer

Cheer up, Persephone,

Oh, what can it mean,

To a Peng Challenge

*Sniff*....Lars.....*sniff*....that was just beautiful versifying....*sniff*....

Persephone

Posted by the clueless one: in an outerboard thread.... about CMAK.

If it's going to have the new engine, 2004.
Really Cmplayer , don't go traipsing around the outerboards showing all your ignorance in one line.

Noba.