PENG CHALLENGES a Thread ...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Mr. Shaw, you clearly have the morals of a $5 lady-of-the-evening (and the skills of same!).<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Hey Pal, I resent that ... I deny that I have any morals. Other than that, seems like you've hit the nail pretty much right on the head ... glad you're enjoying your initiation to the 'pool.

Joe

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done Squire Leeo, *sniff*, youv'e done this old knigget proud. And not before time too, as I've been 'hanging on' since your stoush with David of Aitken commenced.

Now hold the skull steady lad...

*Ziiiiiiiiiip*

Thudd!.......Smash!

Oh dear, I seem to have crushed the Neanderthal-like skull with my Uber-appendage. Tisk, tisk. Fetch me another squire! I can't hold on for ever!

Oh bugger it, wheres Harpooner?, he has large pockets, I do believe I may relieve myself in one while he is engrossed in some heavy duty nasal excavation.

No Hardstooler, don't let me interrupt you, I'm standing here next to you in a brotherly, bonding fashion...please continue.

*Arrrrrrrrrh* smile.gif

Hey butt munchers.

Just a quick question. Did any of you guys ever play Tribes? Or do any of you play Tribes 2 now that it is out?

Tribes was my major addiction until CM came out and was just wondering.

You can hurl trash at me now.

Lorak

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lorak:

Just a quick question. Did any of you guys ever play Tribes? Or do any of you play Tribes 2 now that it is out?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, but I do play Rogue Spear/Urban Ops/Covert Ops.

A game where you fight like a team, maneuver as a team, and eventually die like a team (except when you get fragged by a team member, in which case you die on your own)!

Mace

Hey Mace,

Being a big Rogue Spear player myself I understand how addicting that is also.

Tribes is umm... diffrent. It really is hard to explain but for team play I have yet to find anything that comes close to it.

Granted it is sci-fi and not reality based. But the capture the flag modes, sieg, defending your base, ect...

Takes some good statagey thoughts along with a quick eye and trigger. One of the few FPS's (like rogue spear) that is not just a click fest. Not to mention the flying vehicles, ground cars ect..

You really should check it out.

Lorak

Hey Mace, Being a consumate Chicken Choker myself I understand how addicting that is also.

Monkey Spanking is umm... diffrent. It really is hard to explain but for individual play I have yet to find anything that comes close to it.

Granted it is self manipulation and not reality based. But the capture the magazine modes, spank, tugging on your your base, ect...

Takes some good statagey thoughts along with a quick eye and quicker trigger.

You really should check it out.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Phillies Phan:

Monkey Spanking is umm... diffrent. It really is hard to explain but for individual play I have yet to find anything that comes close to it.

Granted it is self manipulation and not reality based. But the capture the magazine modes, spank, tugging on your your base, ect...

Takes some good statagey thoughts along with a quick eye and quicker trigger.

You really should check it out.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you telling me how to suck eggs?

Sheesh, you're forgetting who you're speaking to.

Mace

Sigh.. What a boring week at the McGarvey household. Through some strange twist of fate I wasn't brought up as Catholic. Oh No! I am one of those Irish-Moravians. What the hell is that you ask? No one knows. some strange Bastard thought it would be funny to grow up Irish and go to a German based church. What it means to me is this. Getting up in the middle of the night and wandering around the graveyard until sun-rise.

Lorak the loathed<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't know that I'll be able to sleep for the rest of the week thinking about this. It's simply dreadful. Apparently Lorak is one of the Undead, and I shudder to think what he's doing in that damn graveyard. I thought even the Carolinas had laws and such.

Tribes was my major addiction until CM came out and was just wondering.

You can hurl trash at me now.

Lorak<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

flung grapefruit rinds, coffee grounds, potato peels

I like you, Lorak, so I refrained from pitching the used tissues and chicken skin. Don't make me regret my restraint.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Phillies Phan:

Being a consumate...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hiram, stop mocking Lorak (and don't tease Mace; he's Australian, and they bite). Now, please drop this horrible, presumably 'sports' oriented monicker, and resume posting under the proud name Hiram Sedai. I don't know why you have forsaken it. The gods know, it's head and shoulders above many of the paltry nom de guerre one finds on the Board (or even the Thread, for that matter) these days. I mean, really, 'Speedbump'? Makes me think of mangled armadilloes. 'Ellros'? Doesn't make me think of anything at all (which is, actually, rather fitting). 'Harpooner'? Well, actually, that one's not all that bad, but the man's an idjit. I don't like to pass up an opportunity to state that. I mean, Meeks's cousin, and he's clearly still borrowing structure from "The Big Book of Beginner's Insults". 'Friendly Fire'? Pity he hasn't managed to shoot himself.

Hmm, hmm, another evening of being an annoying, pointlessly over-educated old man. My work here is done! Let's ride, Shaw!

[ 04-17-2001: Message edited by: Seanachai ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Seanachai:

I don't know that I'll be able to sleep for the rest of the week thinking about this. It's simply dreadful. Apparently Lorak is one of the Undead, and I shudder to think what he's doing in that damn graveyard. I thought even the Carolinas had laws and such.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think he's in Virginia (where I'll be Wednesday, actually). They don't have laws against that kind 'o thing. Which is not why I'm going, really.

And Lorak, in case nijis is too nice to remind you - chisel in

nijis: win

dalem: loss

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Seanachai:

'Friendly Fire'? Pity he hasn't managed to shoot himself.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I tried, oh decrepit one, but in the LOW ammo nightmare that myself and Berli are currently "playing" the guns just go click. Luckily, I have found the button for big whizz-bangy things. Battery! Target my position!

PS I'm with Lorak on this one, those Sturmhamsters are damn handy with the bayonet.

haahahahaa <h2>hahahah</h2> hahahaa <h3>hahahaha</h3> hahha <h6>Hahaha</h6> hahaha <h1>Hahahaha</h1> hahahahaa <h5>hahahaha</h5> hahahahaahaha ahaha <h4>hahahahaa </h4>

its still not locked up....

hahahahahha...ouch.. I think I broke something... hmm yup.. definatly broke something... oh wet me pants too.. damn.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Iskander:

"I'm not dead yet!" <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just wait you festering git. My unstoppable attack is about to commence. So stop sliding down the trees to make yourself feel good, and take up arms!

Speedbump

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Agua Perdido:

Hi, Mom!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

While the case may be that I did not catch it in this case, you woefully misjudge me sir! Please note that I, in fact, used Python references in an earlier post to that cur Iskander.

Now stop wasting my time and tell your execrable Knight to face me in real battle! Unless you feel the need to fall on your sword and send me a setup!

Speedbump

PS. Hi Mom!

[ 04-17-2001: Message edited by: Speedbump ]

[ 04-17-2001: Message edited by: Speedbump ]

giggle <h3>Snort</h3> tee hee <h6>snurrle</h6> Giggle hehe <h2>Snort</h2> pffftt... heh..<h1>ack.. snicker</h1> hahahaha

still not locked.. muhahahaha. Me finks Matt is off being someones Gimp this week.. ooh ain't it grand! (not being a gimp, that the thread is still open for business!!)

this message was brought to you by the letter "ß" and the number "5" all proceeds come from the petty cash of the cess which is *searches his pockets* $2.42 wow... enough to by that onion flavored bubble gum!

-----------

www.derkessel.com Home of „Die Sturmgruppe“; Scenario Design Group for Combat Mission.

"So if it is a coy of flamethowers lighting up everything in sight like a Mongolian barbecue chef gone postal, and your opponent is OK with it, PLAY ON!"

-The_Capt

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>While the case may be that I did not catch it in this case, you woefully misjudge me sir! Please note that I, in fact, used Python references in an earlier post to that cur Iskander.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Ha HA! You didn't EXPECT anyone to catch you up on your {Sneer} lack of Python did you laddie! NO ONE EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION ... our chief weapon is Surpise! Surprise and ... <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Now stop wasting my time and tell your execrable Knight<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Are you calling me ****e lad? Ooh now you're in trouble you are. <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>...to face me in real battle! Unless you feel the need to fall on your sword and send me a setup!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Perhaps you might adopt the radical course of sending a turn in our CURRENT match so that it might finish and another might be begun?

Joe

No one knows. some strange Bastard thought it would be funny to grow up Irish and go to a German based church. What it means to me is this. Getting up in the middle of the night and wandering around the graveyard until sun-rise.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think that they've been lying to you- you're not Irish-Moravian, you're a zombie, or maybe a vampire. At any rate, you're a creature of the night and ought to be careful about traveling anyplace where you might meet Sarah Michelle Gellar. It does explain a lot about you-- all the semi-goth quotes and stuff you post.