PENG CHALLENGES a Thread ...

Leeo, reading your inane ramblings causes me great pain, as though someone had plunged a pair of very sharp needles with very hot points into the center of my eyeballs. You worthless steaming pile of fetid elephant droppings, your troops couldn’t guard a Mexican whore house, let alone DO ANYTHING INSIDE!

The pool must be cleansed of your putrid kind. Send me a setup that I may crush you slowly under my boot.

MrSpkr

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Leeo, reading your inane ramblings causes me great pain, as though someone had plunged a pair of very sharp needles with very hot points into the center of my eyeballs.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow, a post that can do all that, is worth posting. Not enough to forgive Llleeeooo for having ever logged on here, but a good start.

Perhaps Llleeeeoooo should be encouraged to participate in certain other threads, as I would like to share these effects with a broader, and equally deserving, spectrum of membership.

And Meeks, you are not excused for participating in the now-idiotic riot thread, even as a smart ass, which is at least half-a-case of false representation. If I were harpoontang, I would pluck out my chromosomes one by one with channel-locks rather than stay related to you.

Thank Darwin for the genetic firewall between us, best summarized by sapiens, a title I wear proudly, and you would too if you could.

[ 04-13-2001: Message edited by: Mark IV ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DekeFentle:

In addition notify your pathetic, piss-ant kinniget that after crushing you a second time, he will be expected to redeem the honor of his house by besting me in a scenario of my choosing.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't let me down Leeo, I have better things to do than waste time eviscerating your playfriends.

(like polishing my armour, taking the knigget washing to the knigget laundry, washing the knigget hair, etc, etc)

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Elijah Meeks:

Gamey?

Gamey!?! It is an abstract rendition of the vagaries of war, dammit. Gamey? GAMEY?!?! What the bloody freaking hell is this limited vocabulary you have? It's desperate, it's chaotic, it's bloody, it's war, you mook, there's a thousand adjectives that describe it and 'gamey' isn't one of them.

Oh and 'The Universe of Battle' isn't some kind of hokie sci-fi name for it, rather it's a phrase from the American Civil War referring to the period during which there was constant fighting with no let up.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMAO Meeks.

So nice of you to get so worked up before the week end.

Maybe Gamey was to harsh of a word. Insane.. Yes I think Insane would work better. For the life of me I can't see why you would even bother putting some units on the map. Some units that obviously are there for no other purpose than to be shot to hell with no way to defend themselves. I would go into more detail, but several are playing and I am not going to spoil anything.

Looks like it will be fun, but some things only a rabid Hamster could have thought of.

As for the "TTFN". I thought it ment "Take That F*cking Numbskull"

and I am pretty damn sure I am not english. Over here we can still eat steak. We have enough grass that we don't need to feed our cattle dead cow milkshakes.

Lorak the loathed

LLLLLEEEEOOOOO, I tire in waiting for your pathetic response. Tis Friday night - I know someone as disgustingly homely as you cannot have a date unless it is either your hand or your mom coming to shave your filthy back. Now get off your arse and send me a setup, that I may purge your disgusting presence from this place.

MrSpkr

Now get off your arse and send me a setup, that I may purge your disgusting presence from this place.

MrSpkr<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You, pissboy that you are, and ever shall be, are for all intents and purposes beneath my notice.

<UL TYPE=SQUARE><LI>What sort of megalomaniac affliction gave you the idea it was your place to rid the Mutha-Beautiful Thread of anything?

<LI>You are nought but a putrescent gutpile left from a previous kill, and as such deserve only to be gently prodded with a long stick and left to be picked over by vultures.

<LI>You apparently are under the misconception that you've got a pair. You "Tire of waiting?" As if I could be bothered to give a flying feck.

Now with all of the above said, and I'll try to put it real simple-like, so that your cockroach brain can grasp it, you at least singled someone out. You even showed a modicum of bile (and a little more phlegm than is appreciated--go cough into your lacey hanky). However, you lack some in the creative area. Why don't you practice a bit by insulting some nuns, and once you have horrified them a bit, come and spew that newly-honed, clean-languaged bile, and I may, yes, may, give you the honor of a game. Otherwise, for now, go blow a goat! (sit down bauhaus, let the new prig have a chance)

Day two in the Pool comes to an end with mixed results...

Iskander is nowhere to be found. He is obviously hiding in the trackless forests he chose for a map. This looks to be a battle, not of warriors, but of neighborhood kids running through the trees calling out "Come out, come out where ever you are!"

Clearly, your spineless defenders would rather shift clods of dirt around the bottom of their foxholes instead of coming out and meeting my valient troops in honorable combat.

Mr. Shaw appears to have spent nearly all his points on Fighter-Bombers. After knocking out two Anti-Tank guns placed to the flank of my setup zones, I have seen neither hide nor hair of his hunch-backed, corpulent, rectum-sniffing (down Bauhaus!) "elite" troopers. Personally, I think they are trolling through the HQ's privy looking for nuggets of wisdom!

For the Pool in general:

I realize that the strike at the Guiness plant has created near-panic among the members, but it is my sad duty to post the following as well:

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> Friday April 13 7:34 AM ET

Bavaria Tells Men: No Glove, No Brothel Love

MUNICH, Germany (Reuters) - Bavarian men (and CessPool members) love lederhosen, the tight-fitting leather pants seen as the southern German state's unofficial uniform, and if the government has its way, another covering will soon become more common: condoms.

The health ministry in the state known for its beer and good humor said on Thursday that it will require men who hire prostitutes to use condoms to prevent the spread of disease.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now I realize that you save up your pfenigs for your bi-monthly excursion out of your parent's basement, but now you will have to wait an extra day or two to come up with the funds for your "Jock Jackets!" My sympathies...

Speedbump

LLLLllleeeeeeooooo, you malododorus stain on a goat's buttocks. I shall try to make this simple so that your mommy doesn't have too look up too many of the multisyllabic words, you disgusting vermin.

I demand a game, you snivelling, bloated excuse for a pile of bear droppings. No, not a pile of bear droppings - a slimy growth on the bottom of a particularly foul pile of bear droppings. If I stepped in something as loathsome as you I would burn my shoes and amputate my feet with a rusty saw. Now stop sniffing your mother's used pads (though that is probably as close to a woman as you are likely to get, you crass, chaffy fellow), and SEND ME A SETUP.

MrSpkr

P.S. By the way, when you answer this time, please swallow Bauhaus' emissions - the gurgling makes it difficult to understand your monosyllabic drivel.

[ 04-13-2001: Message edited by: MrSpkr ]

SEND ME A SETUP.

[ 04-13-2001: Message edited by: MrSpkr ]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

As pitiful as that was, you water-soaked excuse for human emissions, you did sorta follow directions. Expect a set-up shortly.

Wanker.

Good lord, a Phillies fan? I'm from South Jersey, maybe 20 minutes from the Vet, and it's still tough to be a Phillies fan. I gave up rooting for them so long as the current management is in place... But I'm a diehard Eagles fan and I'm hoping that either the Flyers or Sixers go somewhere in the playoffs. Given the way the Flyers are looking, it's going to have the be the Sixers... :D

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Phillies Phan:

I'm a maudlin son-of-a-bitch that gains my only pleasure from associating myself with a bunch of millionaire prissy boys who think that what they do make some bit of feckin' difference in the world<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Phan, though I understand you've been around a long time, why don't you go post this drivel on the main board or to a dedicated fan board where people give half a crap. I'd struggle to feel sorry for one so wrapped up in the sports world that they gain their identity from such, but I'm worn out from trying to point that out to my old man. Really, I know your an "old hand" here, and I'm probably ticking Jesus and his mother off by saying this, but either spew the bile, or go elsewhere. I know, I know, I read the "we'll welcome you back in the fold" crap, but the useless drivel you've been posting lately has been starting to mellow my harsh. What you've had to say has had ZERO to do with this little pool that you were once a part of. Now get a pair, or sod off. If any of you others don't like my attitude, so be it. You can feck-off too.

Let me take this tim...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hiram, I'd like to take a moment and thank you for this thoughtful post.

Most of us, out of respect for the international community, refrain from posting about "sports" that entail millionaires standing around with their thumbs up their assets.

The closest I've come to fantasizing about baseball in general, and the Phillies in particular, is my idea for an unlit night game between them and the Detroit Red Wings featuring glow-in-the-dark body fluids. I'll be presenting this concept to Fox next week and I'd like you to be part of it, Hiram. You've earned it.

I would also like to note that the Christmas draw I had with you, in a scenario so stacked that von Clauswitz would have suffered a total defeat even with 4 neutron bomb spotters and a battalion of M1A8 Schwarzenegger plutonium-plated Main Battle Tanks, was the lowest moment of my CM career.

Another holiday is upon us and I think you should make some time, boyo.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KMHPaladin:

Hey tough guy, in case you've not realized it yet, this entire thread is made up of grossly off-topic thoughts that are almost all either inane or asinine - haven't you become accustomed to it yet? "Feck off" as you so eloquently put it.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OOoooo, lookee who thinks he's "keeper" of the Mutha-Beautiful thread! I'm a newbie, I admit it and acknowledge it. However, your view of the thread is as consequential to me as the tick on my dog. Your lame attempt at maliciousness is equivelant to the rat terrier that yaps at me from the parked car next to mine at the mall. I can only hope that your owners will soon roll your windows up and go have a long lunch.

Och, Sir Hiram! I love ye, mon! Af'n ye want ye're infantry tae meet mah infantry ain a foggy forest, let mah knoo.

Ah'd mention tha Broncos' at thas junction, an' their back-tae-back Superbowl wins recently, but Ah didnae give a ****e aboot at.

Speedblimp, diye get tha' stick o' dynamite Ah sent ye?

SirMacOberGruppenBloodyStompinSicFeuhrerBastardABCD

Want to contine the spewing of venom? Bring it.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, that's a little more on topic to this board. Were I cursed enough to claim you as the fruit of my loins (excuse me while I retch at the thought just brought), I would perhaps even be able to garner some small bit of satisfaction that your mild mewlings might by some be construed to contain bile. However, as soon as such thoughts crossed my mind, I'd have to put the whip to your mother, the filly from whom you've obviously adopted your moniker. Now as far as Oregonians and sports, I would point out to you that most of us have evolved enough to stop beating our chests or slashing our wrists based on the haphazard performance of high school drop-outs posing as "talented" individuals.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Is anyone else troubled by the fact that we are forced to move on after 200 posts, and yet the Further Pointless Michinegun Crap thread continues?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Amen Uber-evil dude Berli!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Is anyone else troubled by the fact that we are forced to move on after 200 posts, and yet the Further Pointless Michinegun Crap thread continues?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Probably a horrible suggestion, but if we all went there and posted faux-sincere posts, it would grow quickly and they'd have to shut it down. Not elegant, and not even nice, but I'm sick of their circular logic and perpetual proving. So, go post something non-malicous, tangentially off topic, and close the bastige down.....

Because every single one of you is an amazing waste of low-quality Oxygen, I'll post quickly, and for Peng's Pleasure.

Yesterday marks the death of Harvey Ball, who used to live in my hometown of Worcester, Massachusetts. What did Mr. Ball do that was so noteworthy? He invented the smiley face. He also made only $45 because he was piss-poor at marketing.

So the creator of all of Peng's Pain has croaked, and so perhaps now he can lose a little bit of bitterness knowing that the smiley master is no more.

To the rest of you I say nothing, except to Hiram to which I say "nothing."

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Croda:

Because every single one of you is an amazing waste of low-quality Oxygen, I'll post quickly, and for Peng's Pleasure.

Yesterday marks the death of Harvey Ball, who used to live in my hometown of Worcester, Massachusetts. What did Mr. Ball do that was so noteworthy? He invented the smiley face. He also made only $45 because he was piss-poor at marketing.

So the creator of all of Peng's Pain has croaked, and so perhaps now he can lose a little bit of bitterness knowing that the smiley master is no more.

To the rest of you I say nothing, except to Hiram to which I say "nothing."<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I came awful damn close to posting an emoticon.

"The sound of your own voice must soothe you..." Metallica

[ 04-14-2001: Message edited by: Phillies Phan ]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Revisionist bastige.