PENG CHALLENGES a Thread ...

... since he can't seem to beat PEOPLE too well. Okay, here 'tis. IF you're a scum sucking NEWBIE and wish to participate then SOUND OFF like you got a pair and INSULT, TAUNT or otherwise HARRASS someone in PARTICULAR ... none of these general insults here laddy me laddy. Then take a deep breath and we'll see if you've GOT WHAT IT TAKES!

Joe

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Canuck wrote:

> I'm kind of a PENG virgin

Mace, bring up the sheep...

God almighty, what kind of raw material are they giving us these days? A bunch of simpering fairies with all the aggression and tactical prowess of an effeminate choir boy.

Mace, make that the biggest sheep you can find...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>OMG I'm the first reply!!! This is such an honour! I'm kind of a PENG virgin so could someone please help me out here? I'm not sure where to go from here<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> OMG, it's the first IDIOT who can't read the intro post! What part of SOUND OFF LIKE YOU GOT A PAIR did you clearly NOT GET!

Joe

Its clear to me that the denizens of the cesspool are simply full of themselves.

In fact, you lick yourself instead of bathing, you uneducable, mold smelling, sheep molesting, carpet-bagging whelps of Richard Nixon's secret indiscretions! :eek:

You should spend less time posting and more time playing!

Speedbump

Disclaimer: Taunt not original, but couldn't resist.

[ 04-11-2001: Message edited by: Speedbump ]

Another bleary buttload of newbie boils at the reincarnation of the Holy Mother Thread... Like chinese and cockroaches and death and taxes, we do not seem to be able to shake them...

I may be feeling another Ode coming on...

And it's too tanjed bad that this BBS can't support us to the level of posting that we deserve... ahhh, back in the day of "Page 31..."

Iskander, you clearly can't read. Please refer to the original post which specifically requests the presence of "scum sucking NEWBIEs"!

It appears that you steal food from the cat’s dish, you careless, mildew devouring, seal abusing, chemically-based cub of a diseased monkey.

Now I will sit back and await your apology.

Speedbump

Look here, you pathetic invertebrates!! The Peng Challeng Threadâ„¢ is not a receptacle for your mental vomit. It is kindly hosted by BTS on condition that it is a haunt for the purposes of finding and challenging opponents. So bloody well challenge, or we'll stick signs on your backs saying "I think the movement rate of regular Polish troops under fire from moderately piqued Germans in September 1944 is roughly 3m/s too far above the average" and deport you to the MG Effectiveness thread!!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Speedbump:

Iskander...

... I will sit back and await your apology.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Apology?!?

Hah! Pretty funny from a euphemism for a dead lawyer. What do I look like? US foreign policy? I'll apologize right after you see pork in redwoods.

Well it is clear that I will have to challenge a member of this "community" :confused:

I call you out Iskander. Although, I must admit to being uncomfortable associating myself with someone who eats stuff you find in the catbox, you foolish, mildew biting, duck harassing, gene-spliced production of an oboe waving marathon runner.

Should you wish to rise to this challenge, send a setup.

Speedbump

Peng challenges the sentience of the outer board. Damn! It's Simple!! READ THE FECKIN' FIRST POST!!

I understand reading is considered "high magick" to the simpering gob-huffers who wander in here like big, doe-eyed cows to the slaughter. Send them back, for they surely are infested with BSE, hoof and mouth, and more blatantly, IMBECILITY!

Really, it's not that hard. Pick someone out. Not the universe as a whole, but a specific person from the hole. Then, you see, idjits, you attempt to insult aforementioned specific individual in a creative, yet denigrating sort of way. You harrass and pester them. Eventually, after receiving loads of abuse and proving you have some modicum of wit and bile, you may get a game from them.

Now pull your "smiley-faced" (ugh), gee-whiz-look-at-the-belligerent-arseholes-in-this-stinking-place selves out of the muck of the Mutha-beautiful Cess, and toddle on back to where smiley faces (ugh) and mamby-pamby limp-wristed mewlings are appreciated.

Good heavens, now they're double-posting and rambling about their winkies. This must be a bug. The temporary new colours after the forum upgrade must have brainwashed some of these sad individuals, who presumably have no purpose in life but to sit in front of their computers and make inane posts to web forums that would embarrass someone who had spent several years in a soundproofed floatation tank and then had a nasty accident involving the remaining traces of their grey matter and a food mixer on the way out.

Mace, forget the sheep, we'll just seal them all in and organise a Heavy Tank Rally.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>It's Simple!! READ THE FECKIN' FIRST POST!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> {sigh} Apparently, young squire Leeo, it's NOT that simple, though one would think it would be. Witness, for example, this: <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Iskander, you clearly can't read. Please refer to the original post which specifically requests

the presence of "scum sucking NEWBIEs"!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Alas, speedbump (no bolding for SSNs ... scum sucking newbies), I fear me that you should follow your own advice and refer to the original post ... to wit: <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>IF you're a scum sucking NEWBIE and wish to participate...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Note, if you please, the operative word IF! Let me explain since the meaning of this two letter word has apparently escaped you along with your wits. IF you are a scum sucking newbie and SHOULD you wish to participate ... now granted the word should is only implied by common usage and proper grammatical construstion, and perhaps that's where I erred. For you see, speedbump (no bolding for SSNs), we don't CARE! We don't care if you post here (though if you do you'll by GAWD conform to our standards), we don't care if you post to the main board ... we don't care if you continue to exist ... WE JUST DON'T CARE. To suggest that my post was an {gag} invitation to SSNs is not only insulting ... it's just wrong.

Joe

ummm...no. I don't want to sound off. I also don't want to challenge or insult any one person. In fact, I don't feel mean at all today. I'm already playing one person who posts in this thread and that is sufficient for now. Perhaps I'll just whisper for now and wish each of you a pleasant evening and a good tomorrow. May your days be packed with wolumptuous women who offer you copious amounts of beer.

I also hope that the Phillies continue to put "one in the win column" - Scott Graham

Well it is clear that I will have to challenge a member of this "community"...

I call you out Iskander. You... gene-spliced production of an oboe waving marathon runner.

Should you wish to rise to this challenge, send a setup. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

While inevitably far too drunk to rise to anything (here, bauhaus, hold the bottle; it'll make you feel better) -- cf. my recent rhyming on the recently killed Thread -- I can undoubtedly jinn up something that even you can grasp (no, no! bauhaus, just hang onto that bottle!).

And the apposite term is koinonia, you lint.

Shall it be JD's Revenge? A KT squares off with a very dangerous looking jeep? No, you'd screw that up.

How about Jungle Fever? Four KTs in a forest clearing hunted by four 'zook teams? Well, I'm sure you'd end up fragging your own.

I could send Crodaburg, but that would mean that I'd have to play to too. Nope.

I think (using that word incorrectly) that I shall refute BeatingmyPeterNZer and send a QB of unacceptable terrain and weather (no snow, though... to bright to play drunk). Details will follow once I'm safely behind my bar with my BAC pegging 0.21.

And if that's not good enough, I'll send an Official Cesspool Ovine infected with Mace-in-Sheep from Arrgghstrailia.

Now, as your first assignment, go back and memorize the Ode to the Cesspool.

Joe,

Excuse me, but when I attended elementary school (did you?) they taught us basic grammer. To whit:

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> IF you're a scum sucking NEWBIE <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> By your definition, I am a scum sucking newbie.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> and wish to participate <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>I thought it couldn't be too hard considering the level of intelligence in the pool

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> then SOUND OFF like you got a pair and INSULT, TAUNT or otherwise HARRASS someone in PARTICULAR <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> okay, while my initial post missed this point, please accept the following:

You bend down and sniff before you flush, you tree-hugging, bug slurping, frog violating, unwanted child of a eunuch's auto-erotic ingenuity. Now send me a setup.

Clearly, your command of the english language does not extend to composing your thoughts in writing, on this thread.

So I will repeat, you owe me a setup.

Speedbump

Joe... So I will repeat, you owe me a setup.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, he doesn't. You're gonna get a whuppin from me and you are far to much lint to deserve more than one setup per Incarnation (of the Thread, not you, you moron).

Joe, while compared to My Most Just and Gracious Lord, jd, is shoe-scrapings, is so far above you as to notice you no more than NASA can seem to find Mars properly.

LOL! The den of vile iniquity never ceases to amuse. You ar all to be counted among the great jesters of yore who would defile and abase themselves before their king.

Iskander-Kudos

Ah! the joys of having been sucked into the cess. The core of my croda is surely all mucked up and corroded if not corrupted. There is only one appropriate therapy....WAR!

To arms!

Oh yeah almost forgot.....

LEEO- Pull your head out and wipe it off. And stop sniffing the Elmer's, Spanky. It's clobberin' time! And. I want all your faculties to be fully alert for the experience of your extermination.

Ah, better now.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by David Aitken:

Look here, you pathetic invertebrates!! The Peng Challeng Threadâ„¢ is not a receptacle for your mental vomit. It is kindly hosted by BTS on condition that it is a haunt for the purposes of finding and challenging opponents. So bloody well challenge, or we'll stick signs on your backs saying "I think the movement rate of regular Polish troops under fire from moderately piqued Germans in September 1944 is roughly 3m/s too far above the average" and deport you to the MG Effectiveness thread!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

All right, enough already tongue.gif

I'll challenge ya David. Send me a setup and commence my whupping :D

Iskander, wasn't sure whether your drunkin' rambling was actually accepting my challenge. However, letting Joe off the hook, Iskander, will not win you any points with me. I will hand you your still-beating heart.

After all you get health care from a veterinarian, you careless, manure swallowing, penguin attacking, epicurean scion of a sweaty cow’s high-jumping lunacy.

Speedbump

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Ellros wrote:

Send me a setup and commence my whupping<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>The way this came across to the inveterate followers of Peng was:

Thrrrrrp<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's not a challenge, that's an accidental discharge of wind.

This is a challenge:

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Thinks:

My god, what am I doing? Challenging a newbie? Wasting a moment of my life on this miserable facsimile of an embarrassing stain on the rear end of a parasitic louse burrowing under the skin in the festering groin of a snot-encrusted beggar, spawn of an 106-year-old bondage-obsessed former truck stop waitress from South Carolina, accidentally impregnated through licking discarded underwear found in the trash cans of Washington public service lawyers? Have I lost my mind? Oh, I have. Fair enough.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You send me a setup, punk. I have a habit of rigging battles against myself, so this way I can't lose.