CMBB This Year or Next?

Here, I'll rephrase the question for the English speeking audience. Changes made in bold.

Glad to see the number of posts in the beta forum is finally starting to increase. So what's the best guess on the CMBB release date, will it be released this year or perhaps next?

[ 10-29-2001: Message edited by: Amidst_Void ]

Edited 2 times, because I had to.

[ 10-29-2001: Message edited by: Amidst_Void ]</p>

Jan 30, 2002, 11:15am and 15 sec EST, give or take 3 minutes and 20 sec, depending on whether there is an asteroid hit on mars that could cause a news flash about it on msnbc, causing the bts staff to pause and watch it, switch to cnn, then shut off the tv, instead of immediately putting out the announcement of CM:BB.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Scorcher150:

Hey, I have an off-topic question. I just ordered CM and I can't find anything on the site about what their ordering time is. Anyone know?<hr></blockquote>

if you live in a foreign country that could add a couple weeks. even without that, it varies A LOT, with most receiving in a few weeks.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Amidst_Void:

So what's the best guess on the CMBB release date, will it be released this year or perhaps next?<hr></blockquote>

Yeah. And also, I'm really eager to play that Rusisan front version of CM that the guys have been working on. When is that supposed to come out?

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Rommel22:

42, FORTY TWO?!?! Damn it, wtf does that mean. forty two days from now, forty two hours from now??? What??!!! Or maybe when I turn forty two, thats 24 years from now.<hr></blockquote>

Rommel 22, you would have to ask Douglas Adams what 42 means.

Unfortunately for us all ( particularly for him ) He's dead

[ 10-29-2001: Message edited by: jeffsmith ]</p>

Last year it looked like the 2001 was going to be a great year for wargames (CMBB, Harpoon IV, a new Pac War game from Gary Grigsby). Now it looks like

none of these games will see a release this year.

The only real surprise was Vietnam Squad Battles and I couldn't help thinking how much better this game would have been using CM's 3D graphics.